Reviews for The Ultimate Betrayal
lrobinson01 chapter 80 . 10/26/2011
i really enjoyed this story
my shangri-la chapter 80 . 1/2/2010
I loved this story! I'm looking at the sequel now!
kelsey112 chapter 80 . 6/23/2009
loved it omg wow i really dont no what to say ur a really good writer
Cullens.The.Pack.And.Me.Love chapter 80 . 6/7/2009
Cool story.
narakunohime chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
Loved it. :3
callieking89 chapter 80 . 5/27/2008
Omg, you didn't end it there!
Mrs Dominic Toretto Aus chapter 81 . 5/12/2008
hey hun

ur an awesome writer... im so hooked on ur stories darl... im dying to see whats going to happen in UB 3...

just a question if its possible can u sorta give me an idea throught like photos of all the characters... i mean we know ice is after robert van winkle and well jesse james is himself but im not sure about jordan tiff temp and all ur new characters?/

pls post a new chappie in part 3 pls
BobbysIdjit chapter 80 . 4/16/2008
WOW! I found this story, and i could not stop reading it, so i can now thank you for my newfound insomnia *smiles* Now I'm off to read the sequel. But seriously girl, you've got some talent. I love this story. Oh, and my name is Tiffany, and im so happy i have read a story with the none stereotypical 'Tiffany' THANK YOU FOR THAT. I love ALL of your oc's and well now im rambling, but basically i LOVE this story! And if you could see me i am so doing a happy dance! lol
pumpkinhead0402 chapter 38 . 12/4/2007
Hey, how are you doing? It's been awhile! Anyway I wanted to let you know I'm coming to read your third story. I want to go back and read the other two so I wasn't lost. I hope you and the kids are doing well!
XTahliaX chapter 81 . 9/15/2007
OH MY GOD! i was hooked from the very beginning and have just finished this, now im gunna read the sequal! holy crap there was drama romance and all, im loving the whjole bringing in carter from 2f2f! wow bad guys here and there

I LOVE the characters Tiff and Temp wholly shit they rock! im loving it!, Ice is awesome too! you got skills chicka!

totally told my best mate bout this story now shes gunna read it haha! :D keep it happnin girl!
XxShOrTiExX chapter 11 . 8/28/2006
Just started this fic and i am hooked. But it is 1 in the morning here so i am going to read the rest 2moz :D Love it!
xbbygitl chapter 75 . 8/26/2006
wow mia, jesse, and monica? that was totally unexpected! great job!
xbbygirl chapter 28 . 8/21/2006
oh great chapter! i keep forgetting to review after each chapter! im loving your story so far! its really great im gonna keep reading now! (:
Berry-Bubbler chapter 81 . 8/20/2006
OMG! that was the most amazing story i have read in the longest time! I mean, it is really the only story i have read in the last three weeks, LOL. it was just so good that i cant describe it. I love the whole castrating Jhonny bit, it was great! i could never imagine the kind of thing happening in real life that happened to Jordan, it was just so sad! i love tiff and temp, i would really like to hane friends like them, but im more of a person like them, LOL!

Anyway, i cant wait to read the sequel, and then read the next one atfer that, coz that is probably finished too,LOL! So, i really enjoyed reading this story and you are an amazing writer, i cant wait to read the sequel!

So, peace, love and big hugs to you!

Luv L'Star! x :D
lovely-whisper chapter 81 . 3/22/2006
I just finished re-reading this story and I still love it! There was so much drama, just hope Tran is really, really dead this time.. ;) I just love the new characters, especially Ice.. I wouldn't mind having him near me... ;) Keep up the very good work and Im off re-reading the sequel!