Reviews for What I Like About Winter
DAIrinchan chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
"Did you kill Cerberus?" he said. "That's good," he said. This is amazing. You write Yue so well, and of course messing with Touya is great. I'm sorry you're not usually this silly. Yue getting into a snowball fight with Kero-chan is about the silliest CCS-related thing i can think of. But all the fluff in the second half...! Too cute. And /i/ know why Yue's wings are... "sensitive", shall we say. I'm sad i never found this sooner.
Mm chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Okay this: "Look, Sakura, I made a snow angel!"

Hilarious. I died.

You're awesome.
Ichiume chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I don't usually go for slash, but this is lovely! :D Thanks you
Aristania chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Why go hide in a hole? It was really nice.

Lord Youko chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Awsome! Loved it...Yue/Touya is one of my favourite pairings...though I do wish you'd write a lemon to that...
sleipnirfenris chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
aw brilliant! XD
MrsRuebeusHagridDursley chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
D'aw.

I absolutely loved all the capitalization for empathisis, it was hilarious.
victoria85 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I think there's nothing wrong with WAFF X3

this was really sweet and nice to read! but, I always have a strange feeling when I read a Touya/Yue fic, it's like Touya was betraying Yukito U
Anyjen chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
That was absolutely lovely. Extremly sweet and fluffy, but hey! I love fluff! :3
Ami the Elemental Sorceress chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
i really like this little ficcy, especially how all the characters interacted, like the episodes, but a little more realistically. and i am a (selective) yaoi fangirl, the ending was cute too!
redcat512 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
aww that was gorgeous.

hm, when you warned about the WAFF, i thought it would be sickeiningly sweet and chibi-like and generally disgusting (in my humble opinion) but i am glad i read it anyway, because it was NOTHING like that. yes, it was fluffy, but it was still realistic, and i loved that.

great job.
Naru Asakura chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
WOW! D I LOVE IT!

Hehehe the mental image of Yue looking at Touya with those beautiful eyes of his made me blush
Feechen chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Wow, this is a really great story! I like the joke about the "snow angel" :-D and how you described the characters, which is a very good piece of work! Thanks for writing this!
Silkylion10 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
That was so sweet!
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
This is great! I absolutely love your sense of humor! Thank you for writing.