Reviews for What I Like About Winter
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I really love this story! It's so going on my favourites list! Keep up the good work and maybe you could write more stories similar to this one?
VioletFae9 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
CUTE! I like it!
twitchi chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
*smiles* I have a nice feeling in my stomach right now *nods* I liked this one!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
That was so Sweet and cute and fluffy and funny and o! i love love loved it! it's funny i never really thaought about Yue and Touya's relationship. i mean, i guess it's only natural for touya and yue to be kinda into each other seeing as Yuki is head over heels for touya and he's a part of Yue...yikes i'm having acual thoughts. I'd love it if you turned this into a two part story. thanx!
Mistress of Muses chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Aww... I really liked it. It was very very sweet. Hey, I like WAFFyness. Plus this was very well written WAFFyness. I loved Kero and Yue's snowball fight. That's a priceless image right there...
Rinoki Rio chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
woohoo!

That was all too cute!

You captured thier characters wonderfully! -

You got any more stuff lie this hidden away?

I'm gonna go find out!

Bye-cha o
not applicable chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Sap, but a good kind. Something I really needed at this moment. _ Thank you.
R.C. McLachlan chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Aw. Now _that's_ the fic that made my day.

Very cute.
KNR chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Dear Baka Deshi,

I loved it. I'm blond, so you had me trying to figure out what Yue meant though the whole story. Loved the endding. Great job.

Starlit-Knight
moonruins chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
*grin* Great! Absolutely great! Very well written and everything seems to be in character (as much as an obsessed fangirl would like anyway). lol. Wonderful story. _
Yuki Valons chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
That was really nice...made me feel all fuzzy inside... Anyways, any sequels? Pretty please? I love Yue/Touya...
Assaila chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I just love your fics. Write some more about Touya and Yuki! They're two of my favourite characters!
karina305 chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
2, 4, 6, 8! How shall I reciprocate?

I liked Yue's characterization though it wasn't as serious as is his typical. In my head I can't quite get out of seeing Yue, despite how old, powerful, and intelligent he is, as a lost kid. Being lost brings youth to mind, but generally speaking it is not that. More like he is just lost to the world.

But if he ever got past that, I guess the possibility of your characterization is there.

Favorite part was the bed scene with Touya and Yue. Yue's pale arm over the sheets suggesting bare all beneath (am I spouting poetry?) was temptingly clever of him. The splash of sheets an artwork in the mind that cozies to whispering, "Actually, there is one thing I like about winter."

I really like winter.
Mordac chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Hi! Loved it! Just loved it. I think everyone wants a sequel, so PLZ, write one! Or at least keep writing fics with Yue, he's my fav character.
Verna-S chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
My favourite scene was the surprise transformation and the appearance of the wackily coloured blankets. Touya's hesitation was pure pricelessness.
And when they sat in front of the fire... and he helped dry his wings... aah. So cute.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »