Reviews for What I Like About Winter
butterflydreaming chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
How about another review, not from a T/Y/Y 'shipper? (Just a moment, though... gotta mop up some drool... Yue's bedclothes, heh...)
I was expecting unrelenting, somewhat cliche WAFF, but, I was surprized. Except for the very ending, you didn't go there. What I liked: "exploring the real estate" - you have some superlative phrasing - and the use & characterization of Firey. The game of "why"s... sweet and realistic. And Touyas' observations regarding living with sorcery. So, overall, I think you've managed to breathe a breath of originality into "the usual". Nice job.
Serenity Winner chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
I will only say one thing... SNOW ANGEL! XD
Cinnamon Tea chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Very sweet and nicely written! Enjoyed reading every line of the story. :)
Elihice chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
So good! I loved it!
Thaliel chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Very nice story, made me feel cozy .
DeadEnd chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
write another write another please. Sequels are really good! This was a really good story.
Cygna-hime chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
*loves* *dies* And that's really all there is to say.
I'm developing an obsession with the Big Magical Kinomoto Family doing random normal things in their own weird ways.
*loves some more*
Jlarinda chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
AW!
Kawai!
This needs a sequel!
Oh, I loved it!
Artemesia chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Even though it's spring (or almost spring!) out, what a wonderful, delightful piece of winter! The interaction between the charachters was wonderful - you captured them perfectly. I especially loved Touya's handy means of silencing the plushie, Sakura bothering her onii-chan, Touya wondering about Tomoyo and what she feels for his sister (yay!) and Yue's dislike of the winter for certain reasons. An interesting and charming addition to the TxY collection.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3