Reviews for At first Glance
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
Ai, how you ended that! I love how well you know the characters! And the part about the moment when Arwen's doom was sealed gave me the kind of thrill that is what i love most about fantasy, such as I haven't expetirnced in months. Hannon le. Also, I can't believe I'm suggesting this, but plot bunny... Elven marriages are sealed after your favorite story topic occurs; wouldn't that really be when Arwen loses her immortality?
ishxallxgood chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
I throughly enjoyed that. Thank you.
ishxallxgood chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Oh Eowyn... 3
akanekai chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
Sounds great so far! I like how you make the characters complex, unlike most romance fanfiction. Keep up the good work! :)

~Strider's Girl
The Sequestered Princess chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
I love it! I like it when you write G, PG, and PG-13 stories that have a bit of fluff and such, because I'm only 14 years old, and R is forbidden in my house- both in movies and reading material. So, could you maybe write some more PG-13 passion? Thanks so much for writing!
Lady-Willowish chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
this is good! More soon? lol you should write more! :)
IridescentFlight chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Have I reviewed this story before? I feel sure that I must have, but my review isn't here. Hm. Anyway, I think it's wonderful. I LOVE it! My own pathetic fic could never amount to this, even with it's tragic details. Did I mention that I love this fic?
One Feather chapter 5 . 6/21/2004
Aw. I love it, I always do. Please keep going to whatever end. This is a really sweet story with amusing moments. so please please update! ~OF~
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 5 . 5/20/2004
great chapter
update soon
Cerridwen-Evereven chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
Very nice! I love how you included Elrond's point of view!
:) Cerridwen
ME132 chapter 4 . 5/13/2004
o come on! the story cant end there! that was so cute how aragorn "yelled" at arwen..."im king blah blah blah!" ...a/a are so cute...u have to write more! that was sucha great fic! come on! give me more!
ME132 chapter 3 . 5/13/2004
haha...eomer is funny...i cant get enough of this story! i really hope u do the a/a wedding! it would make me very very happy! yes very happy indeed!
ME132 chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
thast from teh lord of teh dance soundtrack? i haev that cd...why dont i remeber it...*makes mental note to find the cd* must hear that song...i love this story! soo freakin cute! u write excellent fluff! i lveo it i lveo it i lveo it!
ME132 chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
so good! adn so cute! i love how faramir was soo sweet adn spun her around like that...tis soo adorable! adn a/a reunion...best kiss that ever happened on screen...yep..i dont care what others think...i literally felt my heart melt when i saw it for the first time...then i screamed "YES!" into the thearter really loudly...adn people laughed at me...o well...i was in teh momnet...sososososososososo cute! now off to read more lovely chapters for this story!
Cerridwen-Evereven chapter 4 . 4/5/2004
Very nice! I'm very muchly enjoying this!
:) Cerridwen