Reviews for A Simple Kiss
Tylee Mirage chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I seriously would never belive something like this would happen, but the way this addressed them and the actions actually made me belive his could happen . Quite an nice piece.
DarkBombayAngel chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
I love it! -
Guest chapter 16 . 4/6/2013
i'm glad i found this! i love how you wrote it :)
StoneHearts.HandGrenades chapter 16 . 9/5/2010
best saiyuki fanfiction i have ever read :DD

r u planning on a continuing this story?
BlackBloodHood chapter 12 . 12/1/2008
I was laughing whaen hakkai asked "And then ther were three." that was really funny. Nice one.
Devatron2000 chapter 16 . 9/4/2008
very good story
Sakural7865 chapter 11 . 8/4/2008
That was a lot a youkai! But my friend Kagome would have taken care of them, though she would have eaten them... (: nervous LOL :)

Kagome: Sakura, I'm hungry! (: stares at numberles youkai :) Yahh! Lunch! (: begins to chase said youkai :)
charlie chapter 16 . 7/18/2008
this was obviously written a long time ago, but i just started reading saiyuki so..yea. anyways. i hope you get this because i just wanted you to know that i think that when it comes to writing, youve got it, whateverit is. :]

amazing story.
Teldra chapter 16 . 5/15/2007
I love this story!
exposition de monstres chapter 16 . 5/5/2007
*gushes about kawaii-ness*

i loved this!

*glomps you*

orvida geri chapter 16 . 3/20/2007
i quite enjoyed that story i think i've re it over 20x so far and it just keeps getting better. I hope you write more stories with just as many lemons and limes or whatever you call the sex scenes it is very romantic to me even if it is man on man i love it anyway keep up the good stories.
Judi chapter 16 . 3/17/2007
You are so totally awesome! I loved this fic! I read it all the way through..and it was simple amazing! Thanks so much for writing it. I'm off to read more of your fics!

Judi _
milkteethbabydoll chapter 16 . 3/3/2007
*sob* No! It can't be over! It was too short! *sob* I loved it so much, every minute of it, I couldn't tear my eyes away even for a second! *huggles the story* You are such an amazing author, never stop writing, you have so much talent. Again, I loved this story.
AlfredisMyHero chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
dear god!Ypu hav a gift!TEACH ME!u luv the pairing to?My friend kris is upset b/c u can tell tht even outside the fanfics and into the season of thye show tht they are is so sad over it.
aardvarkl chapter 16 . 12/9/2006
Warning: This review will hold some swearing.

This story is fucking amazing! You are officially one of my favorite authors. I can't believe I haven't read this story before now. It's now approximately 3:15AM MST right now and I'm so exuberantly happy, I can't go back to sleep now, even though I have work at 7:30AM. Thank you so much for this story. I haven't been able to stop smiling since I started reading this story. I haven't been this hyped up in a long time, so seriously, thank you.

I like how Sanzo and Goku became a couple. It was very like the characters in the manga/anime. How they interacted was nice to read about. I like how you also touched on Gojyo's and Hakkai's friendship, their companionship.

I’m sorry I can’t leave a better review, one not with critique but of sappy comments, but I can’t think about anything except how extremely pleased I am. I love this story. I’ll be printing for my filing cabinet to read on days I feel negative. I know I said this before, but seriously, thank you. Your work is greatly appreciated.

Karone Richardson