Reviews for Neon Genesis Evanjellydonut
CruxMDQ chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Real real real shame this one did not carry on... I read it, then reread it, and I still smile broadly.

I wonder how would our dear author go with a spoof of the new movies?
Ulrich chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
Genius. Purely genius. I wish this story would be continued.
tehprognoob chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
.fuck?

FFN lets you use *s (asterixes) to mark changes in scenes but wipes out asterixes on my fic?
Yami Vizzini chapter 5 . 3/6/2009
Great stuff- it was actually a pleasant surprise to find an ongoing plot in this after hearing about the comedic classic this was! The Council of Ayanami was classic, of course, and I loved the Kodocha reference. Just as important- you put decent effort into grammar and spelling.
TheReaderPerson10 chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
good story, but... CONTINUE IT!
IncandescentOne chapter 5 . 9/6/2005
that is THE most AWESOME comedyfic ever ever wo
Epyon the Bored chapter 5 . 5/2/2005
Four years we've waited, and not one new chapter.

COME ON! SIX MORE EPISODES! FINISH IT! PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU! OR I'LL SLANDER YOU HORRIBLY AND CREATE A FIC WITH SEVERAL ONE-DIMENSIONAL CHARACTERS FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF HAVING POORLY WRITTEN SEX WITH YOU!

Otherwise, this was good.
Wyrm chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
"Soul filters from... Maxwell-House." Hee!
SoulAbyse chapter 4 . 7/27/2004
Gotta love D&D.
RICKDOMINATED chapter 5 . 7/16/2004
Wow... I never realised this was on ... And I just want to say one thing. I am a devote Shinji/Asuka fan and this fic is one of the few S/Rs I can actully read without somepart of my brain screaming "INCEST!". Now I just have one favor to ask you as a fan of this amazing work... finish it. Please! We've all been waiting so long and would really like to see this finished! This will already go down as one of the fandoms greatest fics but also as it's greatest fic that could have been greater! Please, for all of us fans... I'll give you a doller?
GoldamonX chapter 5 . 2/15/2004
Great story Please continue to update if you arent
Demon Eyes Laharl chapter 5 . 1/22/2004
Can someone please give this guy an award, or maybe yet, a year supply of Dr. Pepper? Of all the EVA fics I have read out there, this one was truly my favorite, way before I was even in FanFiction, and way before I was writing stories.
I just hope you will update this soon man, cause you are the only one that made me feel for Gendou even though he is the same person that makes me want to commit homocide! - Ja ne!
Omega X
PS: Yeah, I was wondering where the heck Zeruel appeared... The Magi must really have screwed up at that time...
Bob the Mercenary chapter 5 . 10/17/2003
This is one of the "CENSORED" greatest EVA fanfics i have ever read. it one of the funniest EVA fanfics that have ever exisited. the fore word is right crack and sugar were somewhere in making in this fanfic. i love the new personalites of the magei.

Please do another this is great

until then i'll wait

99 bottles of beer on the wall...
Kurama no Miko2003 chapter 5 . 9/6/2003
Are you seriously not going to finish this fic? It's the ONLY Eva fic I've read, and it's most certainly the funniest and the best. It's such a great spoof of the whole show that I can't help but laugh at the scenes. It suddenly makes the show seem so, ridiculous! I love this fic!

Kurama no Miko2003