Reviews for A Soldier and His Girl
Haruka Minamino chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
You are the mistress of subtlety. The story was great, and even if it took me a couple of re-reads that just made me appreciate your touch all the more. I'm tempted to make manga-style (as that's the only style I know V_V) fanart of this one. Would you let me? :3 Thanks!

~ Ligaya Haruka of
HRInuyashaFan16 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
okay i think i got it. so joan and god are the same people as sam's grandparents. why didnt god tell her that
Raven-Rain chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
This fic rocks!

It's so sweet and I usually hate Adam / Joan fic's but this was truely great 'cos the CBG/J part was believeable too.
Sylvia Sylverton chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
This is a beautifully sad story, good job.
Sebena chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
*sigh* So beautiful, it even made me wont to cry. Hehe, your very goodd at the CBG/JoA paring, do more please. Well done.
Starspecter chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I haven't even finished the story yet, but the comment about Ginger Snaps was hilarious. I'm still cracking up over it. I love it when those kind of things are included in fics!
ballisticliz chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
I loved this story, thank you!
AlexJ chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
I adore this and all you write :-). Realism is great in CBG fics please write more!
Reven Eid chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I don't have the words to say how amazingly beautiful this story was. WOW )
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Great story! Fluff with theme. Always a good thing. Really enjoyed it! Keep writing!
Innogen chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Hey...sorry for the short review but it's after 6 am and eventually I have to sleep this weekend! I wanted to let you know that this was wonderfully metaphorical and deep...I haven't figured out all the levels yet but I know it warrants attention.
The writing really flowed. You were really into the groove. It's like you layed back, closed your eyes, and let the story visually flow from your mind out your fingertip, into the computer (which seems so unnatural to writing sometimes).
And when you were done you had something new and unique. And I think it's time I ordered my own copy of Gingersnaps, too (grin).
Innogen
yuri chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
yay! CuteGuy!God/Joan. I'm glad I'm not the only person who likes the pairing. This was very well written. The characterization was IC and the plot flowed well. I hope you write more JoA fics with God/Joan in the future.
SassyAngel05 chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
I loved it. It was really sweet and touching. Honestly, GBG and Joan are my guilty pleasure too. It might be wrong, but I still love them...
Luv,
Sassy
mimi3272000 chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
I liked this story alot, CBG I am positive is a real person that joan will meet some time soon, there is a story on this site about that meeting but I want to see it on the show. I'm not a big Joan and Adam fan, I know but don't hurt me, but I like stories where the focus isn't so much on that pairing. Can't wait to read the end of the price you pay, write fast. mimi
CountTheCrows chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Well I already reviewed at FF but for you, I'll review it twice. Great story. Loved the 'Buffy' references too. Oh and Grace and God? Priceless. Speaking of Price...still can't wait to see how that story is gonna end. )