Reviews for Carelessly Scattered Love
girlface chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
What a great one shot you wrote. It was very well written and angsty, not many people can pull that off. Great job, I love how you showed how well Luke knew her, and that she knew she had to pick up the pieces herself at the end!
Kelsey chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
hey...it's a good story...keep going!
Me chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
wow. very good. It almost made me cry. you should continue, and soon. NEways, see ya later. BYE!
me chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
continue please!
QueenLorelaiCoffee chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
oh! Please write more! I love this story.
Bedazzle Me chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
*tear* Dat was sad. write another chappy or a sequel please? pretty please
Emily Carol chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Great! I loved it. Is there going to be more or is it a stand alone?
inukenshinhotail.com chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
hey, this is DriftAway, i'm too lazy to sign in right now. but i love this! oh my gosh! right now, the scene seems sad, but, if i am correct, there is hope for our favorite little couple! good job! write more!
Kimberly chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
I loved the start to your story, please continue. Yours is one of the best GG fictions.
greencow chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
What a beautiful, elegant story! I love how it was angsty and dealt with a very realistic potential problem L&L might face if/whenever they do finally get together... it was heartbreaking, but it still ended on an upbeat, hopeful note. I'd love to see something like this on the show. Again, great job!
leslie chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Wow! Loved it! Little speechless right now. I hate to type the most cliche' response to a fic review but please continue.
netherfield chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
So dramatic. Very well written. But my heart is broken now. That was probably your sly plan all along, to make we readers feel things. Shame on you.