Reviews for Losing Myself
I.AM.LORD.VOLDEMORT.394 chapter 4 . 7/16/2017
I don't mean to insult but, t's BLINDINGLY obvious that this was written by a teenager.
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 11 . 4/29/2016
Realistically, it's normal for anyone to be taken aback and regar harshly to someone they trust hitting them.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
Honestly he needs to get it together.
Its his fault Harry ran so he needs to be a MAN AND GROW A PAIR AND FIND HIS GODSON INSTEAD OF CRYING LIKE A BABY
phoebuscat chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Oh booh hoo hoo! Sirius smacked me one for mouthing off, so I am perfectly justified to go berserk and beat up a small child in return! After all, I am TBWL and the world owes me a living...
Not!
And let's not even mention Siriously Disturbed Sirius, wailing the way no decent WOMAN would ever.
Please, get them in character, or write an original story with your own characters where it won't matter so much. This is rushed and has no depth at all.
LoveLasts chapter 8 . 11/16/2011
Wow, great story, but Harry is so stupid in it! P
Harmony'sDancer chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
is sirius gay by any chance?

just wondering?
Racker chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
alright, one. Sirius is acting extremely childish.

Two. Smoking for the first time isn't brilliant, it feels like a knot in your chest and you start coughing, not very pleasant.

There was something else, but I forgot, so yeah.

Anyway, other than that, good job.
soneat chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
“Your house isn’t home!" did you get that from HOME, by Three Days Grace?

"HOME, HOME, this house is not a HOME, HOME!"
soneat chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
My only complaint would be that Sirius and Dumbledore are OOC. Otherwise, this a good concept, and a well written one at that!
greep chapter 9 . 5/2/2009
oh honestly. harry doesn't sound drunk, he sounds like he has a mental disease. drunk people don't act like that, and you certainly wouldn't be that out of it after a couple bottles of beer.

and then he's suddenly sober again because sirius said something he didn't like?

listen, this story has a lot of weaknesses, and I'm guessing you already know that since it was written five years ago. I think this story would be brilliant if you edited it a bit, though I suppose if you can't be bothered you can just leave it up here - it's only a suggestion. but all you really have to do is extend the chapters a bit and make it sound a little more realistic, and stop ending every chapter with Harry was smoking! *gasp* or Harry was drunk *SHOCKHORROR*. And stop having Harry run away every single freaking chapter. We get it. He doesn't forgive Sirius. But this story has the potential to be really good, which is why I'm bothering to review even though it hasn't been updated in half a decade.

Also, I have too much time on my hands. xD
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
wow the beginning of ch. 2 is alot like ch. 3 in the outsiders
dandyladhotmail.com chapter 14 . 7/14/2008
hi it's me again, that story was fantastic, you said you were starting a prequel, how can i get to it?

thanks for posting btw
Maddie chapter 9 . 7/14/2008
I really love your story, it's fantastic, we get to see a side to harry that i've never seen before, and Sirius and Remus having to regain control, it's fantastic, thanks for posting

if you're ever thinking of writing another story like this then please let me know, it's so good
Tun Yun chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
Did you copy this out of the 'Outsiders'? It is very reminiscent of the scene where Darry hits Ponyboy and Sodapop intervenes.

I'd be very surprised if this wasn't a copy of the Outsiders.
Cutechipmunk87 chapter 14 . 3/26/2008
omg i cryed so hard in this chapter it was sad you are a gr8 writer I am currently working on a book but I can't put it on fanfic well anywho Keep up the good work