Reviews for The Parodie Of Romeo And Juliet
Fern chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Neat! I laughed the whole way through!
P.S: I liked the MacBeth joke!
dangerouslies chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Hi,

I have absolutely nothing to say other than this was hilarious. I particullarly liked the arguing between Shakespeare and the narrator but I thought Beth was the one who was trying to be sympathetic to the situation, so why was it Beth - and not Kate - who ended up killing Julliet? Anyway, it was great and I don't really have any critisms.

dangerouslies, a fellow member of Reviewers Kingdom
Red One1223 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Hi, I'm from the Reviewers Kingdom. Wow, this was the best and probably only Shakespeare parody that I have ever read. I liked the part where Juliet didn't kill herself but someone else did, and how they had to change the scenery. The only part that I was not fond of was how Romeo died; I read Romeo and Juliet last year and I just don't like it when people don't have their facts straight about things like that. But I would give this a 5/5; I think this should've happened in the actual play.

From,

Red of the Reviewers Kingdom.
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Brilliant!
drugged-on-chocolate chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
outrageously hilarious. simply brilliant. loved it (if you couldn't tell)

d.o.c
Anakin McFly chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
This be funny. XD First place? Whoa.

(I should show it to my mother. She's a Literature teacher.)
SimplyElymas chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
This. Is. To. Die. For.

Mac: I like that in a woman. Want to help me kill a king?

Beth: Sure...but I have to get this bloodstain out of my shirt first. (Brushes at shirt.) Out, damn spot! (Mac and Beth walk offstage arm in arm.)

HA!
jess chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
wow that was really funny ! the best ever
JasmineHR chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
LOL, tis funny this parodie of yorn! :) Great stuff! I would so pay to see this play!

Heidi (from Movie Fanfic Chain) :)
JD chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
This is the funniest thing I've ever read! What more can I say?

~JD
Hank Riddle chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
"Shakespeare: And...exeunt omnes."

"Narrator: Gesundheit."

_

You make me smile. Shall have to show this to my old Lit teacher when she starts her students on 'Romeo & Juliet'. Feel like taking a crack at 'Macbeth'?

Hank
dixielou chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
excellent - much funnyness!
SandietheMafioso chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Wow, that is wonderful. I'm not surprised it won first place. I have tried my hand at One-Acts; it isn't that easy. Have you written any others?
YamiWestley chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
YW: LOL! That's awesome! But I still like the regular Romeo and Juliet.

Mai: Yeah, romantic guys are really hard to find these days.

YW: Hey, where's Jou?

Mai: um...Sleeping?

YW: Works for me!

Mai: OK, so what are we reviewing again?

YW: The story.

Mai: Oh...right...that.

YW: I miss Jou. He's so much better at reviewing then you are.

Mai: HEY!

YW: *knocks Mai out of the way and pulls Jou back in*

Jou: Wow. Give it up cause now I'm back!

YW: Neat!
AMarguerite chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Hah! Oh goodness... that was hillarious. I loved Mac and Beth. Hehehehehe. That was great.