Reviews for The Burdens We Bear
What a tearjerker! I kept hoping they'd find a new seer to pass the visions over to just in time, or a miracle cure, or find a way to make Buffy part-demon so she could keep the vision like what happened to Cordy in canon Birthday. But no...
Only1ToniD chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
OH MY GAAAWWDD! My heart just SHATTERED in my chest! This story should have a tissue warning! Oh... I'm barely keeping it together for fear I'll end up sobbing uncontrollably. I'm barely holding back tears as it is and I'm not usually a crier! But this... you got me this time! I need to go find a HEA fluff after this... It was like "A Walk to Remember" meets the Buffyverse... And I only teared up a little over that book/movie... This... I'm gonna stop reviewing and go have a good cry. Brilliant writing, but heartbreaking ending!
IamTheAlleyCat chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
Oh gid, this was heart wrenching! Beautifully written, but definitely had my crying my eyes out.
GNatGirl13 chapter 15 . 6/18/2012

I like how you always give them a happy ending (well, at least in 60 yrs) but you don't make it easy; I have noticed that in several your stories I have read. I want them to have a happy ending but it can't be easy. 'Easy' is just not a word in the buffyverse.
lives-in-a-fantasy-world chapter 15 . 1/8/2012
I don't think I have ever cried so much over a fanfic before. It was absolutely beautiful and I loved every bit of it.

Congrats on an amazing story.

- Bloss . x
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 15 . 5/30/2011
BEAUTIFUL! I currently have tears in my eyes I am amazed this has to be the most saddest Bangel fic I have ever read but it is so good too. That was cool with Angel being a history teacher. I loved this fic :')
ashes at midnight chapter 15 . 5/10/2010
this was friggin awesome, loved it so much. So sad, but it was absolutly beautifully written.
infinity-for-eternity chapter 15 . 4/16/2010
Words can't describe how beautiful and tragic this story is. It made my heart ache with it's sad yet wonderfully hopeful conclusion. What Angel said in the epilogue is a universal truth: even death can't seperate true lovers and soulmates. Brava on writing an amazing story, perhaps one of the best fics I'll ever read.
clandestinequeen chapter 15 . 10/16/2009
Aw, so sad to see it's end but this way just great! So sad-unbelievably so! I believe I've started a mini-pool or grown at least half a crop with my tears! heh heh, thanks so much for this beauty. I just loved it!
clandestinequeen chapter 14 . 10/16/2009
Argh weepy stage! So many many tears that just keep coming.
clandestinequeen chapter 10 . 10/16/2009
“I love you, Buffy. I will always love you. That’s never gonna change as long as my soul exists in this plane or the next.”

Too right!
clandestinequeen chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
Broken Angel is so heart breaking! Man, I can just see where I'm going to go with this, i'll have to stock up on the tissues!
angel1969 chapter 15 . 4/19/2009
That was very sad...very good story.. Congratulations...You got 5 stars from me...
Fluffernutter8 chapter 15 . 9/17/2008
I think I've read this story ten times and, honest to God, I sob nearly to the point of catatonia every time. It's the same thing with your story Scar Tissue. I swear I won't cry and then it's just so wrenching that I can't help it.

Thanks so much for all the amazing writing that you do.

P.S. Your website, stumble into grace, isn't working for me and I'd love to have a compilation of all your stories. Is there anywhere else to find everything that you've written?
Llew chapter 15 . 12/30/2007
Wow, this story was soo good. A couple of interesting twists in the beginning and so sad in the end. I cried reading the last two chapters.