Reviews for The Burdens We Bear
This is really cute:) xx
cloemarrie chapter 1 . 3/31
Multifandom Awards Nomination Announcement

CONGRATULATIONS! The Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards would like to inform you that you have been nominated in the following categories:

All-Time Favorite Buffy the Vampire Slayer Fanfic - The Burdens We Bear
Favorite Angst Fanfic - The Burdens We Bear
Favorite Romance Fanfic - The Burdens We Bear
Favorite Undiscovered Fanfic - The Burdens We Bear

Voting will start on April 11, 2016. We will take votes for three weeks before closing on May 2, 2016.

Feel free to let your readers know about this event, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

-Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards
awards. fanaticfanfics. com
Shirley Ujest chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Kristi, this fanfic was one of the saddest I've ever read! You had me sobbing so piteously last night that I waited until today to send you this review. I read the entire story in one sitting and it gutted me - in a good way. Remembering the sacrifices that Buffy and Angel would gladly make for each other, no matter the physical or emotional toll, was heartwrenching. This is why I fell in love with their love story. True heroes and heroines don't just ride in to save the day... they save each other every day. Their personal wants and desires become inconsequential when compared to the safety and well-being of others. Even strangers. If Heaven is the only place they are truly allowed to be together, to love freely without consequences, then I won't be afraid when my end days come. Because I know that eventually my love will join me there. Thank you for reminding me how to believe.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
What a tearjerker! I kept hoping they'd find a new seer to pass the visions over to just in time, or a miracle cure, or find a way to make Buffy part-demon so she could keep the vision like what happened to Cordy in canon Birthday. But no...
Only1ToniD chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
OH MY GAAAWWDD! My heart just SHATTERED in my chest! This story should have a tissue warning! Oh... I'm barely keeping it together for fear I'll end up sobbing uncontrollably. I'm barely holding back tears as it is and I'm not usually a crier! But this... you got me this time! I need to go find a HEA fluff after this... It was like "A Walk to Remember" meets the Buffyverse... And I only teared up a little over that book/movie... This... I'm gonna stop reviewing and go have a good cry. Brilliant writing, but heartbreaking ending!
IamTheAlleyCat chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
Oh gid, this was heart wrenching! Beautifully written, but definitely had my crying my eyes out.
GNatGirl13 chapter 15 . 6/18/2012

I like how you always give them a happy ending (well, at least in 60 yrs) but you don't make it easy; I have noticed that in several your stories I have read. I want them to have a happy ending but it can't be easy. 'Easy' is just not a word in the buffyverse.
lives-in-a-fantasy-world chapter 15 . 1/8/2012
I don't think I have ever cried so much over a fanfic before. It was absolutely beautiful and I loved every bit of it.

Congrats on an amazing story.

- Bloss . x
Narukin chapter 15 . 5/30/2011
BEAUTIFUL! I currently have tears in my eyes I am amazed this has to be the most saddest Bangel fic I have ever read but it is so good too. That was cool with Angel being a history teacher. I loved this fic :')
ashes at midnight chapter 15 . 5/10/2010
this was friggin awesome, loved it so much. So sad, but it was absolutly beautifully written.
infinity-for-eternity chapter 15 . 4/16/2010
Words can't describe how beautiful and tragic this story is. It made my heart ache with it's sad yet wonderfully hopeful conclusion. What Angel said in the epilogue is a universal truth: even death can't seperate true lovers and soulmates. Brava on writing an amazing story, perhaps one of the best fics I'll ever read.
clandestinequeen chapter 15 . 10/16/2009
Aw, so sad to see it's end but this way just great! So sad-unbelievably so! I believe I've started a mini-pool or grown at least half a crop with my tears! heh heh, thanks so much for this beauty. I just loved it!
clandestinequeen chapter 14 . 10/16/2009
Argh weepy stage! So many many tears that just keep coming.
clandestinequeen chapter 10 . 10/16/2009
“I love you, Buffy. I will always love you. That’s never gonna change as long as my soul exists in this plane or the next.”

Too right!
clandestinequeen chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
Broken Angel is so heart breaking! Man, I can just see where I'm going to go with this, i'll have to stock up on the tissues!