Reviews for The Burdens We Bear
dreaming.sapphire chapter 15 . 12/13/2007
gah this chapter gave me tears. T_T

the whole reflection thing was really nice. ]]
amy chapter 12 . 10/9/2007
kl story but can you make angel take back the visions its just that things are going to perfect for them and its sorry but its a little annoying i mean isn't this suppose to be an angst story, maybe i'm wrong but can't you make something happen so that its not so perfect because that is just unrealistic!
anonymous chapter 10 . 10/9/2007
wow they are complete idiots the visions will either drive buffy insane or kill her, she is a slayer but she isn't part demon, she is like a superpowerd human and there is no way that she will be able to cary the visions without any lasting efects, plus she will be a total hindrence (sp!) with them because it will make her become defenceless at inapropriate times, and that would put everyone else in danger beause instead of her saving them they would hav to try and save her while she rolles around on the ground screaming, i mean seriously you cannot make this so that buffy cannot handle the visions because although she IS the slayer she isn't a demon or even half-demon which i what is aparently needed to have them and live. plus if angel couldn't have them even with his circumstances, it would mean that if buffy couldn't handle them and angel couldn't it would make him look so weak, could you make him take back the visions or something because sorry to sound like a right biatch but this is starting to make buffy into a Mary-Sue and they are SO annoying!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 10/9/2007
in 'I Will Remember You' the episode where Angel was turned human for like a day, he turned back for a reason, bcause he couldn't fight as a human and was therefore Defenceless!

Also i didn't think it was right that Angel was suddenly back to himself i mean even if he lost the visions he would still have their memories and still feel all that guilt from those he couldn't save there is no way that he would just suddenly be sane again, i mean it just doesn't fit with the story its to perfect, sorry but true there is no way he would just suddenly be sane, well he seems completely sane there and it just really doesn't fit, can't you make that a dream or something i mean i would be better if it still took time to get Angel compltely over the visions etc! and sorry but it was horible of buffy to call angel needy even joking. and that part 'dreamed of a day when she wouldn't be his only sunshine' that sounds awfully wrong :) anyhow its a great story but the way angel was suddenly completely san not even needing a bit of time to recover was just ridiculous and sorry but that sucked, plus wesley walked in the room earlier didn't it say Buffy was topless, i mean seriously without wearing a bra or anything and wesley just strids in and doesn't notic, yeah right!
anonymous chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
luv it so far, its realy great it would be kl if xander and willow etc saw angel like this, it would be good to know what there reactions would be!
LoveOblivious chapter 15 . 10/7/2007
OMG, This story was so good but sad as well at the end i was crying and it takes alot to make me cry. So overall brill story
Merklin chapter 15 . 3/5/2007
This story was awesome, but the ending was so sad...man, i'm a sucker for sad endings just as much as happy endings...now for the actual review. Your story was excellent, I like your writing style, and you kept the plot moving effectively. Hope your other stories and future stuff is just as good. Again, so good, but so sad...
miteymel chapter 15 . 8/21/2005
that was awesome, great beginning, choice middle & excellent ending, just how I like it !

With great writers like yourself around the B/A ship will never sink.

Hope to see some more soon from you

Mel
Rayne StarDust chapter 15 . 7/17/2005
Great story! Geez, you need to stop making me cry.
vampiric.princess chapter 15 . 2/11/2005
wow.. near the end of this story i had tears in my eyes.. wow *pauses then takes a deep breath* wow..
Malakhim chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Wow, what a set-up! Bit of a puncher for a first chapter, I must say, certainly got my attention.

Brilliant writing and characterizations...just so you know:-)

Khim
ManniElf18 chapter 3 . 8/28/2004
poor poor angel. i hope buffy can make him better. keep up the great work!
jangel chapter 15 . 8/3/2004
WOW. That was incredible! SO sad though! Why did she have to die? Couldn't you have made it a happy ending? Buffy and Angel didn't get one on the show, they need one here! You should write a sequel...::sob::
Kastia chapter 15 . 7/22/2004
This was a good story. Not my favorite because the ending was not exactly happy. I'd sort of prefered it if the Powers had decided to make her miraculously recover. Still, it's a good story. I'm glad that Faith got to get out of jail and that Cordelia wasn't there at all.
Annie chapter 15 . 7/19/2004
oh my god this is such a good story that it made me cry with it. you should be an author, you write teriffic stories.
138 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »