Reviews for The Burdens We Bear
jangel chapter 15 . 8/3/2004
WOW. That was incredible! SO sad though! Why did she have to die? Couldn't you have made it a happy ending? Buffy and Angel didn't get one on the show, they need one here! You should write a sequel...::sob::
Kastia chapter 15 . 7/22/2004
This was a good story. Not my favorite because the ending was not exactly happy. I'd sort of prefered it if the Powers had decided to make her miraculously recover. Still, it's a good story. I'm glad that Faith got to get out of jail and that Cordelia wasn't there at all.
Annie chapter 15 . 7/19/2004
oh my god this is such a good story that it made me cry with it. you should be an author, you write teriffic stories.
qazxswedc chapter 15 . 7/5/2004
It is *so* hard not to cry during this story! I can actually feel the gang's pain, you are such a good writer! I'm crying so hard right now, and my parents are staring at me, wondering why I just burst out in tears 'cause I'm at home...Good Job on this!

You captured Whistler's character perfectly.
tankbbg chapter 15 . 6/26/2004
I Hate you! You were making me cry. I was almost sobbing! It was really good though. I was and still am crying. You are an awesome writer! Thanks for making me cry! That means I really liked it and your wrote it well.
unknown chapter 15 . 5/14/2004
Hey wasup. There is this reveiw that says that they where almost crying. Just so you know tears are streaming down my face right now and I swear to it I am not lying this is one of the most beautiful stories that I have ever read. I was crying when it was saying that Buffys heart was breaking when she saw that he was insane. But by the end of the sstory I was just Balling. This is such a great story and I wanted to thank you for writing it but now I an not going to be able to sleep because I will Be thinking about it. Yopu are an excelant writer and I will tell you bow never ever stop.
Elionwy chapter 15 . 4/21/2004
Sob... absolutely... baeutiful...
That was amazing and almost made me cry, sad, semtimental thing that I am. I did notice one thing though- it says that 'His heart pounded hard in his chest and it was breaking' but he's dead so he doesn't have a heartbeat- right?
Brilliant story though.
Sweetnlilly chapter 15 . 4/20/2004
r u gonna continue? iz buffy gonna cum baq ta life agen? iz angel gonna die?
iz such a good story ... u hab ta continue
i like how u start ur storiez one way ... and have a totally different ending ... ur stories r like roller coasters ... we never kno watz gonna happen next, but we still like it so much
Shanshu Dreamer chapter 15 . 4/20/2004
That was the greatest end, although it was very sad (I'm crying while writing this).
I love all your stories, so I hope to read more of them soon ;-)
SlayKitten91 chapter 14 . 4/20/2004
It's been a couple mins. since I reviewed this story(i had to review this chappy because you can't review the same chappy twice) an dI'm still wipping away tears and sniffling. Once again i loved it!
TTFN(for the last time I swear:D)~SK91~
SlayKitten91 chapter 15 . 4/20/2004
That was so damn sad. I loved it though! Good work on it.
blip-dragon chapter 15 . 4/19/2004
that was so sad! is that the end? anyway great chapter and i hope to see more soon :)
miss-ange chapter 15 . 4/19/2004
omg that story was amamzing.. is it done yet? or no.. please dont finsih it with an ending like htat.. after all angel and buffy have been through.. thye derserve each other
Angelfirenze chapter 15 . 4/19/2004
I was starting to cry in the middle of the freaking LIBRARY! Thank you SO much. Semi-sarcastic, of course. This was a beautiful fic. Now, do what Buffy's so good at and bring her BACK! Write a sequel or something. Those two deserve kids!
melluvben chapter 15 . 4/19/2004
that was so sad!
i swear to god i started crying!
i didn't expect her to die!
this has been like the best story i ever read
i know i must say that about all your stories but i seriously mean it
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »