Reviews for The Burdens We Bear
melluvben chapter 15 . 4/19/2004
ohmygosh!
that was so sad!
i swear to god i started crying!
i didn't expect her to die!
this has been like the best story i ever read
i know i must say that about all your stories but i seriously mean it
Queen Boadicea chapter 15 . 4/19/2004
I thought I'd be sad when the end came, the moment of separation. But instead I feel oddly calm. This story, indeed the entire BtVS canon, brings it home that death is not the end and that evne when they've expired, we carry the dead with us. It's a comforting notion as is your story. I take it, however, that this is not the end.
Marenfic chapter 15 . 4/19/2004
Aw. Tear.
I like that Buffy got to say her goodbyes this time and that Angel finally gave the Powers the finger.
Grace chapter 15 . 4/19/2004
Thank you so much for blessing us with this story..boy, am I glad you're a B/A writer. You have such constancy in your work that I now trust you on every piece of work you write. I know some might lead me to heartbreaks and tears but it was all worth it in the end. Thanks again:)
hinnyxx chapter 15 . 4/19/2004
omg. this story was so sad...i cried for like 15 minutes! you are an amazing writer...you should write more stories...
arianamissy chapter 13 . 4/19/2004
Great fic so far. I love Buffy having the visions instead of Cordy. Is she gonna become half demon-y too? Please update soon.
saraness chapter 15 . 4/18/2004
I have only cried in 2 stories, and i am crying as i write this review. i can hardly see the letters, they are all blurry.
i am glad angel has some kind of life, but never forgetting her. not ever, the way it should be. just beautiful.
blip-dragon chapter 13 . 4/18/2004
i nkow that that is what happened with cordy -but buffy isn't a mere mortal - she's the slayer. wouldn't she be able to deal with the visions as well as a part demon? because i dont think she's exactly completly human. anyway, just think about it, and pelase update soon : )
fischergirl chapter 13 . 4/18/2004
Just out of curiosity, you're not going to kill Buffy in any way are you? Cause that would really suck. Please write a new chapter soon!
Sweetnlilly chapter 13 . 4/18/2004
omg watz gonna happen next?
Shanshu Dreamer chapter 13 . 4/18/2004
I thought Buffy with her slayer-healing power would handle the visions better. Well, now I wonder what will happen so she can live happy and with visions.
Grace chapter 13 . 4/18/2004
absolutely wonderful again..thanks:)
miss-ange chapter 13 . 4/18/2004
is this kind of like when Cordelia had an out-of-body experience in the third season of Angel called "Birthday"?
M chapter 13 . 4/18/2004
Buffy's Dying no!
melluvben chapter 13 . 4/18/2004
she overdosed didn't she?
angel's not gonna like that
someone's gonna have some explaining to do
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »