Reviews for The Burdens We Bear
Tariq chapter 5 . 3/15/2004
Hi. COOL! PLZ CONTINUE!
BuffynAngel4ever chapter 5 . 3/14/2004
I'm really enjoying this story. I always thought the idea of Angel going insane from the visions was rather 'unbelievable' but I know if it HAD happened IMHO Buffy would be the one and only person who would be able to bring him back to us. :) She brought him back to the Angel was all loved after his stint in hell, she could bring him back from this. I look forward to the next chapter.
blip-dragon chapter 5 . 3/14/2004
very nice. i always thought it would be interesting to read a story which followed this particular possibility. and the scar convo make me grin. gunn can be a little dense at times. anyway, update soon please
Shanshu Dreamer chapter 5 . 3/14/2004
Hi! I like the point of view of this story :-)
I'm waiting to see what happens ;-)
Grace chapter 5 . 3/14/2004
Love the B/A! so thrilled that you're giving us another story! Nice idea having Angel receive vision. don't think i've read one like that. Thanks!
Queen Boadicea chapter 5 . 3/14/2004
The Powers That Be may be capricious but deliberate cruelty would be counterproductive. Having a seer who's completely crazy wouldn't be in their best interest; they'd have to be just as concerned as Gunn and Wesley are. After all, if the two of them are being sent out on wild goose chases to help people Angel killed decades ago then that means other folks in real need of help are going unaided.
Why doesn't either Wesley, Gunn or Buffy try contacting them? They might get vital information on Angel's situation and how to help him.
saraness chapter 5 . 3/14/2004
Very nice! i love that! Buffy wins best angel scar! whee!
doing a great job! keep it up!
Ares chapter 4 . 3/13/2004
Nice to find an author that knows their stuff and fills the imagination just so. Enjoyed the story, love B/A and please I hope there will be more stories in the future.
brigurl chapter 4 . 3/13/2004
great chapter, please update soon
Sweetnlilly chapter 4 . 3/13/2004
hi...continue plz
M chapter 4 . 3/13/2004
awsome story, new chaps please?
Elionwy chapter 4 . 3/13/2004
*sob* that was... *sniff* beautiful. well written, and touching... I need a tissue.
Nadia chapter 4 . 3/13/2004
I love this story, please write more soon!
Rbritsmom73 chapter 4 . 3/12/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Tariq chapter 4 . 3/12/2004