Reviews for The Burdens We Bear
blip-dragon chapter 5 . 3/14/2004
very nice. i always thought it would be interesting to read a story which followed this particular possibility. and the scar convo make me grin. gunn can be a little dense at times. anyway, update soon please
Shanshu Dreamer chapter 5 . 3/14/2004
Hi! I like the point of view of this story :-)
I'm waiting to see what happens ;-)
Grace chapter 5 . 3/14/2004
Love the B/A! so thrilled that you're giving us another story! Nice idea having Angel receive vision. don't think i've read one like that. Thanks!
Queen Boadicea chapter 5 . 3/14/2004
The Powers That Be may be capricious but deliberate cruelty would be counterproductive. Having a seer who's completely crazy wouldn't be in their best interest; they'd have to be just as concerned as Gunn and Wesley are. After all, if the two of them are being sent out on wild goose chases to help people Angel killed decades ago then that means other folks in real need of help are going unaided.
Why doesn't either Wesley, Gunn or Buffy try contacting them? They might get vital information on Angel's situation and how to help him.
saraness chapter 5 . 3/14/2004
Very nice! i love that! Buffy wins best angel scar! whee!
doing a great job! keep it up!
Ares chapter 4 . 3/13/2004
Nice to find an author that knows their stuff and fills the imagination just so. Enjoyed the story, love B/A and please I hope there will be more stories in the future.
brigurl chapter 4 . 3/13/2004
great chapter, please update soon
Sweetnlilly chapter 4 . 3/13/2004
hi...continue plz
M chapter 4 . 3/13/2004
awsome story, new chaps please?
Elionwy chapter 4 . 3/13/2004
*sob* that was... *sniff* beautiful. well written, and touching... I need a tissue.
Nadia chapter 4 . 3/13/2004
I love this story, please write more soon!
Rbritsmom73 chapter 4 . 3/12/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Tariq chapter 4 . 3/12/2004
Hi. GREAT! PLZ CONTINUE!
saraness chapter 4 . 3/11/2004
very nice idea for astory, very imaginative!
it reminds me a lot of when he came back from hell, but better cause u know what they are thinking and stuff! good job
keep updating
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 3/11/2004
I hope she doesn't get too complacent. Angel may not hurt her but he could attack Gunn or Wesley if he's spooked. In fact, he already has so I hope she'll keep that in mind.
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »