Reviews for To Melt a Heart of Ice
Nightshade6265 chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
It would please me to no end if you would return to this story!
Morden Night chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
This was really short. These first two chapters only spanned approximately 2 pages, They should have been stretched to at LEAST twenty, if not more for dramatic effect. Basically it's too rushed, all the information that is necessary is thrown at you like a fastball. You barely have time to react to the parts that are supposed to be really emotional because they only span about two sentences in length.

I know English isn't your first language and I give you kudos for what what you have accomplished in this story. It's really quite a good idea.

I'd love to read more. hope you get over your writers block.
dennisud chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
Good start but a bit too much AN's and will this eva be updated?
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
Not bad, please continue.
Preciousinpink chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
Cute! _ Im surprised Engilsh is not ur 1st language ur really good at it! _. Awesome sotry, totally luv it but you hav not updated in a while. please update soon, im going to add this story to my favs and alert list, so pwez update SOON!
Daniel Shinigami chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I doubt even a furious Ranma would call Shampoo and Ukyo sluts. Good plot however
Silverscale chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
A very nice chapter really touching.

Keep updating.
VizeerLord chapter 2 . 6/7/2004
you will write more
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 6/3/2004
On to the beatdown!
Blizzard209 chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
HEy it was nice! i like it alot,

-not a big fan of akane/ranma
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
Nice.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Nice start.
old fool chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
good story bud. keep it coming
Silverscale chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
That's right show Akane her place.

She isn't anything but a 'I'm-a-princess-and-I-gets-anything-I-want'.

(And I WON'T change my mind on that.

Sure she is a nice girl SOME fics.

But in the real story of Ranma she's a real ##%£ &££$&(/)&%£3{[££!)
Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
Well the story was pretty short, but it was still good... Im guessing that Nabiki is in a coma and her spirit or mind is wondering? Akane's reaction seems to be her honest portrayal since she denies Ranma all the time and Anger always get the better of her... Pls write some more Id really like to see the outcome of you fic

(",)