Reviews for Fourleaf Clovers and Slytherin Dragonflies
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 7/16
Oh! I loved this! Genuinely enjoyed it! Really well written!? Lovely light sense of comedic relief; and wittiness. One note —technically in the 'canon', Hogwarts motto is listed as "let sleeping dragons lie." Even though your translation is spot on, this is what it's stated as being; other than that, only my thanks for your having shared this with us! Cheers!;-)
Montara chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
So sweet! And the way the war was ended, without too much fuss, perfect for Hermione and Draco's love to bloom.
jessi chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Excellent story, I really liked it!
Semantics chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I love your dragon references - so cute! Dragons of a feather sticking together... then the school motto. Perfectly executed!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
ADORABLE! PURE ADORABLENESS! I love your description of Malfoy.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
captures the true innocence of love
xxlightningboltxx chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Cute!
violetbubblegum chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
So cute! made me smile.x
lovely345 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Cmon plzzzzzzzzzz write another couple of chapters to this story i seriously LOVEDDDD it soooooo muchhhhhh! Im goin to be sooooo upset if u dont write other chapters to this fantastic story!3
xXNeverEndingFireXx chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This as a one shot that doesn't do anything for me well its ends is so...fin.
toni chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE! PLEASE! 3
stargal1705 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Omg,that was so beautiful! One of the best one shots I have ever read:')
yoshi09 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
How heart-warming is this? Thank you for writing such a sweet story. I do like how dreamlike and lovely this fic was portrayed. Fits in with the overall theme.
timey-wimey detector chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Four leaf clovers are that rare? My grandmother and I found over twenty in one day once, and the area wasn't that big...we may just be strange though. This story made me smile.
rising of the darkness chapter 1 . 5/28/2011