Reviews for Harmony Radio
raveprincess17 chapter 4 . 4/8/2004
I really love the story so far and usually anything with Ethan and Gwen together doesn't affect me but your story did. It really touch me and you are doing a wonderful job, keep up the good work
Arrylle Gamere chapter 4 . 4/4/2004
this is my fav.
Bailey0 chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Great chapter! I love it! Are you gonna continue this chapter?
Cherub chapter 3 . 3/16/2004
Loved the Therox chapter! If only this would have happen on the show, *sigh* but it will!
LarndeSolen chapter 3 . 3/16/2004
All together now; Singing! 'He with the deepest pools for orbs, he of th-' Oh yeah, the rewiew.
Ahem. Allright, I don't really know what to write about. I suppose you did better with breaking the song up into chunks so it was easier to read. Good job on the whole.
And now: what I really reviewed to write about...*evil grin* *smirk* *etc.*...hehehe...chocolate.
THEROX4EVER03 chapter 3 . 3/16/2004
You had to make me cry more, didn't you? I loved it, and actually found a clip of the song at her website ( ), and of course had to listen to it! It fits them perfect, because even if they haven't said it yet, they are helplessly, hopelessly, recklessly faling in love!
Courtaney chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
This was really sweet! I wish I knew what happened next, but it was great of Eve to call Julian at least. Nice chapter! I think your radio idea is really neat.
MahoganyMiss chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
Awesome, I li ked it thought, I think you shouldn't put the whole song in one block...spread the goodness!Lol latz.
THEROX4EVER03 chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
Hey! It's me! I love it so far, and can't wait, of course, for Fox and Theresa!
LarndeSolen chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
You do not. Also, since I might as well provide _some_ constructive criticism as long as I'm reviewing; I find that when the entire song is written out in one block like this, it detracts from the story. I usually skip songs anyway, but it is a bit distracting.
It's Larnde Solen, not Pushy. Read the little white bar up there.
~Pushy Rebecca
MahoganyMiss chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Cute I liked it, plz continue!
LarndeSolen chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Yes, tis Pushy. Again. Very sweet story. I kinda liked it even though I have never watched Passions.
Blah, blah, blah, etc.
Anyhow, I was just wondering if you ever read the reviews you get. It's a bit pointless to be asking that question here, isn't it? Ah, well.
~Pushy Rebecca