Reviews for Flawed Perfection
Mr. Weasley would never have allowed the three teenagers to go alone to rescue Ron. He would have played along with them until he found out what they knew, and then he would have gone himself, taking members of the Order with him. He would even have followed them with Dumbledore, but he would never have put the others in danger, not even for Ron.
There are no yahoo groups anymore. is there any other place to read the alternate ending of the chapter and extras? Thanks.
Where is the Harry and Ginny part - in the comments of others? That's not a relationship. You complain about other fanfics about them, and yours has all the appearance of going to put them together without the slightest sense in plot or coherence, in one or two chapters before the end, and that's it. A great relationship... (Sarcasm) So well you narrate despair and pain, and interpersonal relationships however, you do it horribly. I hope it gets better.
It is impossible for Vernon to enter another house, but even if he managed to do so, without making noise (drunk as he was and without being a thief, very complicated), and thus dominate several wizards. Simply because of fear, his accidental magic would be triggered, stopping him. But what is really impossible, is that a locked door would stop Sirius. He could appear in the kitchen; knowing he could kill Harry, he would have blown up the door and the furniture, knowing he would have time to fix it later, but he would never have allowed Harry to spend so much time in the hands of Vernon Dursley's murderer. You turned three powerful and skilled adult wizards into almost useless, needing 3 to move some furniture and open a door, while torturing Harry to death. And a knife stops Ron? Did he forget the accio that would rip it out of Vernon's hand before he could use it? I find too many mistakes, even if the main plot is good.
Harry and Ginny already became sweethearts in the previous fic that this one follows, so to go back to making the situation dizzying and without them interacting, which doesn't justify the increase in love, is a mistake.
NotForIdiots chapter 27 . 12/10/2021
It was good, and then it wasn't so good. Everybody were asshiles, except Malfoy, Ron and Snape, which is surpsisig. What's the deal with Arthur, sorry but I hate that guy now. Unfortunately, I think that you showed Sirius perfectlyAlso Hermione was behaving like a bitch when they got Ron.
All in all, it was really. Good. The end kinda ruined it for me, almost stopped reading. If you want to read it again remember about that (Celina)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/13/2021
I'd rather get myself acquainted with a manticore, thank you," Ron said dismissively. Translated:
I'd rather be with Scorpius Malfoy than his dad, thank you,
Guest chapter 13 . 10/13/2021
When mine hears what happened...
Guest chapter 10 . 10/13/2021
Surprised they don't know the difference between Gred and Feouge
Guest chapter 7 . 10/13/2021
If a werewolf and a vampire were in a fight, who would win?" simplified:
If Snape and Moony were in a fight, who would win?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2021
IDK if you read comments anymore, but pls just type kk in the last chp if u do. Not a must. Also, Sirius, Siri, phone assistance Siri...
NorahS chapter 27 . 7/7/2021
I love your fic so much. I got very emotional in a lot of parts. You have talent and are an AMAZING author. I hope you keep writing in the future. This is the best fic I have ever read and I am not exagerating when I say that. Thank you so much for sticking with this until the end. I cannot put into words how much I loved this. You made me cry with your writing and it is not easy to get me to cry, but I love it when a story makes me feel that way. It is a talent, the way you do that. Never give up on your writing as long as you love it. This was such an emotional roller coaster and I Loved every minute of it. Once again, thank you for writing this fic.
-Norah
Guest chapter 27 . 3/2/2021
Thank you for this amazing fiction. Makes me cry, it makes me smile and laugh.
Cs2719682 chapter 27 . 2/26/2021
This is wonderful! I love your stories so much! Can't wait to read the sequel
MellarkandArt chapter 25 . 2/23/2021
I love this chapter so much, one of the most beautiful in all of fanfiction... I know that sounds like a major exaggeration but oh well. I really love how you used the mirror and the cupboard. I love how you’ve written all of the characters, they’re so realistic and I’ve enjoyed this sequel probably more than the original. I’m excited to almost be finished reading it but also sad because this is definitely one of my favorite takes on the Harry Potter characters.
3,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »