Reviews for Flawed Perfection
Oh my gosh, I loved that so much! That conclusion was one of the best things I have ever read! I love you, and your writing, and your story! Amazing job!
I haven't finished the chapter yet, but why on earth would Dumbledore not have the healer that he is related to take care of harry in the first place?!
I'm crying at how sweet all of them are!
Why the heck would Harry drink ANYTHING anyone gave him? You were surrounded by Death Eaters, don't you think that you might not want to ingest anything, no matter if you think you know the person or not!
THE WAY I JUST GASPED!
WOW
I started reading the next chapter, but I had to come back here for a moment. May I just say that the fake wands are absolutely genius! Really, the three of them are very smart for coming up with that!
I kind of hate that Mr. Weasley would say that stuff to Harry. I know, he was upset that his youngest son had been taken, and I know he didn't really mean that he wanted Harry to die, but still. Throughout this whole story Mr. Weasley has always been there for Harry, always comforting him, protecting him, you know things like that, but now Harry won't trust him. Saying that Harry makes it back from this alive...
Talk about speeding up the plot! Also, I just found out that I really like the idea of a white shirt and plaid drawstring pants...
Harry is going to do something incredibly stupid if no one helps him soon. Also... THAT WAS WAY TO CLOSE! Lucius almost found the boys! I know I wasn't actually there, but I held my breath while reading it anyway! You sure know how to write a tense scene!
Poor Harry. I just want to give him a big hug!
I honestly don't know how Harry didn't get spotted like that in the books. You would think it would be a problem, but it is surprisingly not.
Harry takes everything that anyone says to him the wrong way! Like when Remus tries to hint to Harry that he needs to go to Sirius, Harry takes it as he should feel guilty because he is making Sirius deal with all of his stuff. Poor Harry.
I love that Vernon is going to Azkaban! He deserves much worse.
I haven't finished reading the chapter yet, but I absolutely love the fact that Neville and Eloise are together! It's about time!
3,270 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »