Reviews for Flawed Perfection
Lovisa chapter 25 . 11/22
Im weeping
Lovisa chapter 13 . 11/22
I really love this series.. I stayed up all night to read through the other part to this, and I loved it
can't wait for more
Asilrettor chapter 3 . 9/14
You should anonymously place a sign on his desk
Oh my goodness, I love this story and your writing style so much. The way you develop the characters and show their connection to each other is really excellent. I can’t wait to see how it ends!

Also Callahan is totally a death eater right?
FlyingThestrals chapter 27 . 8/12
This was amazing
I read both this story and it's prequel and cried buckets in both of them. More in this story. I already left a review on its prequel, and everything you portrayed in both the story is very beautiful. The way you explored Harry, his emotions, thoughts and all his relations are simply amazing.
FlyingThestrals chapter 1 . 8/8
Ok wow there’s an even longer sequel? I must’ve died and come back to life ... oh wait that was Harry! I loved the first fic so much, I can’t wait to read this. I doubt I’m going to sleep much tonight now because I’ll be reading this instead but oh well, it will definitely be worth it
RosesSanctuary chapter 27 . 6/19
That was amazing! I really need you to write a third one about something because I think this story is amazing and it made me cry both happy and sad tears and it really let us see the side of several snaps we all needed to see an it's really just an amazing story and-sorry, I'm getting a bit carried away, huh? I just want you to know your story, both Raenaec Tranfaerno, I think that I what it's called, and Flawed Perfection are truly breathtaking and heartfelt. I really needed this! Thank you. I just don't have words to describe how sad I am, knowing the story if Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy with Anna are over...;)
spicasblack chapter 27 . 6/8
I loved that ending so much.
it is perfect :)
keepcalmsmile chapter 23 . 5/24
Dayuuum! Draco killing his father!
It really is a while since you posted this but I’m going to review because I LOVED renac and flawed perfection so so much and I just want to thank you for working so hard on them for your readers. You’re amazing !
HelloBeautifulChild chapter 13 . 12/5/2018
Ron's reaction is adorable! I only hope that he doesn't do anything stupid...

Also, I bet the fight was good for Draco and Harry. Like, yeah, terrible things were said but there is a positive to getting to physically fight your enemies. Too many problems in life are non-corporeal.
ishaalimtiaz17 chapter 27 . 11/18/2018
this was amazing!
ishaalimtiaz17 chapter 22 . 11/17/2018
good chapter, but if the invisiblility cloak was harry's then spells wouldn't work on it as it is a hallow
Erimenthe chapter 27 . 8/17/2018
Absolutely wonderful. So many of the descriptions were spot on for what can really happen in these circumstances and hopefully will help someone out there. You are a wonderful story teller and I couldn't stop reading until I was done. Now I'm going to read through all the rest. There were a few times I saw people I knew in the characters and a few times in the last story that I saw my mom with what she went through with cancer and I thank you for not glossing over everything as many do. It made it so much more.
3,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »