Reviews for Flawed Perfection
Thank you for this amazing fiction. Makes me cry, it makes me smile and laugh.
Cs2719682 chapter 27 . 2/26
This is wonderful! I love your stories so much! Can't wait to read the sequel
MellarkandArt chapter 25 . 2/23
I love this chapter so much, one of the most beautiful in all of fanfiction... I know that sounds like a major exaggeration but oh well. I really love how you used the mirror and the cupboard. I love how you’ve written all of the characters, they’re so realistic and I’ve enjoyed this sequel probably more than the original. I’m excited to almost be finished reading it but also sad because this is definitely one of my favorite takes on the Harry Potter characters.
Adriaan De Belge chapter 27 . 2/1
Hi,

I have really enjoyed both Regnac stories so far. It was reading out of the box, so deliciously different to the many other stories I read on this site, that it captured me till the very end, before I thought of leaving any response to the author of these crazy brain exercises. Hey, keep on surprising me!

All the best in the new year, and let your muse not dry up on you!

Regards, Adriaan
varenyamishra2511 chapter 12 . 1/4
Also, there were probably wards up at the stensons's home and they couldn't apparate
ruth hammond chapter 3 . 11/29/2020
I think I need to go back and re-read the last couple of chapters Renac... and the terrible thing is that I did not read that story but last week and now I am forgetting it already...I hate getting old! I have seen too many people with cancer and to think that if now, they could be cured...Wow. Anyway, thank you for your stories! See you again in your stories...
charlottem827 chapter 1 . 9/15/2020
Thank you thank you thank you for making a sequel
Ltheslytherin chapter 8 . 9/15/2020
It’s so weird to think that at the time this amazing story was published, I was younger than Anna.
I’m so glad I can read it though. This story is like Harry Potter it will be enjoyable forever. Thanks for creating this masterpiece
FandomFreals chapter 27 . 9/5/2020
*sobs* oh my god this is so heartbreaking a thousand times over goddamn you and your bloody emotions! Damn, this is such a fantastic ending and an amazing story and just wow! I genuinely didn't see Healer Callaghan being a deathie! I love how everyone rallies around for Harry. You are not my go to recommend for angst! I have already recommend you very publically because you are so good!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/29/2020
So sweet and cute!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/25/2020
I absolutely loved this chapter! Although there was one thing that is kind of nit picky of me is when Harry asks why he's in the bath with his pants on. In Britain pants are defined as undergarments so trousers would be better to use. It didn't really bother me too much because I'm American but seeing as Harry Potter is a story that's written by an English author you may want to fix that.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/25/2020
That last line had me cracking up with laughter
CrazyCrookshanks13 chapter 27 . 8/20/2020
This was another amazing story by you! Loved it so much, good sequel. Glad I found your stories!
Thanks,
CrazyCrookshanks13
Guest chapter 27 . 8/7/2020
This is honestly the best thing I ever read. At first I had doubts but then after 4 chapters I got hooked. I spent about 5 hours reading this whole thing and I have no regrets.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/6/2020
This chapter actually made me cry. It was way too good
3,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »