Reviews for Flawed Perfection
Guest chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
Personally, I think Vernon would've flipped out even earlier if it wasn't for Harry. Probably on Dudley and Petunia.
ErinNovelist chapter 27 . 1/13/2013
So this I one of my favorite stories on this site and its like my fifth time reading it. I wanted to leave a review telling you on great it is. Your writing is stellar- and I don't say that much about many authors but its impressed me so much. I wish you luck in future works and hope you get this fix to 3k reviews soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/7/2013
...I love how the comments just get bigger and bigger! It makes me laugh
The arithmancer chapter 27 . 1/6/2013
I've read recnac and this in the past 15 hours and have gone through so many emotions. I picked up Recnac because of a comment by a reviewer on a different story, and I haven't been back to that story yet, because the writing here is so impressive.
I too love stories Where Harry is dealing with physical and emotional stress! Hope that you continue to enjoy reading reviews, and managed to visit us in the UK
The arithmancer chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Sirius can't apparate because of the blood wards Dumbledore set up
Starblaze and Solaris chapter 27 . 12/30/2012
Impressive. I have read the original story as well, and somewhat doubted the quality of the sequel. You did not disapoint. Both pieces have delighted and horrified me by turns, but the emotional rollercoaster has been thoroughly enjoyable. Again, both fanfics will certainly be introduced to my twin as soon as she comes out of apparent hibernation.
Solaris.
MrsJohnnyDepp Jack Sparrow chapter 27 . 12/29/2012
wow
sophie.pemberton.9 chapter 27 . 12/23/2012
It may be years since you posted but of well! I love your trilogy and have read all the stories you've posted! I love how everything is unexpected and I've read ths trilogy three times so far!
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
...well...it seems I just can't read a story of yours w/o some *BIG TIME* spoilers, huh? I just visited the yahoo group page on your author profile, and the picture on the first page pretty much told me what I reckon is a rather BIG thing in this story...bout Draco and his family...heeh...I haven't even read this chapter yet, just felt the need to point out my ...erm...luck?...fate?...whatever...yeah, ok. I'll scroll back to the top and start reading now. I'll review at the end! -
bexy34 chapter 27 . 12/19/2012
I love your story! Thanks so much for writing it :)

(I followed your instructions and I am reviewing even though its a million years since you posted the story :P )
Vicky Ravenwooch chapter 27 . 12/18/2012
AMAZING JOB! 3
story2tell chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
There's like a big chunk missing out of this chapter and the last. What happened? I've read this story before and I know there was a big scene with harry and Vernon that's not there anymore...
story2tell chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
soooooooooooooo...what happened to the rest of the chapter? It's gone.
midnight marten chapter 27 . 11/14/2012
i can't really tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I really did love every second of it! Very well done, you are a fantastic writer!
Lang Krista chapter 27 . 11/14/2012
Well! I sure got what I wished for when I reviewed the prequel! (it was for more Harry/Ron friendship) And this time I did the smart thing and starting reading in the afternoon, so now it's only 3:15AM and not 6AM and I will hopefully be able to sleep for a full eight hours when I'm done writing this.
Also, I cried less for this one, probably because nobody (important) died and deep, psychological development and angst affects me less than people mourning a dying or dead Harry. I did shed quite a few tears when Harry was in his coma and Ron was with him though.
I quite liked the happy end, though it sort of surprised me that Snape was able to actually like a woman quickly enough that she'd stick around and marry him. I figured it would be drawn out more. Maybe it's the timeskip that messed me up.

Anyway, good job.