Reviews for Flawed Perfection
cnocys chapter 27 . 8/25/2015
Wow I know you wrote this in a while but I wanted to thank you. I just read the entire story and you did an amazing job. First I didn't want to start this because of the muggle illness but well, I didn't have anything to read. Nevermind. It was great, thank you :)
Pinkfluffyfangirl chapter 13 . 8/16/2015
SEXY RON
DreamingCerulean chapter 27 . 7/30/2015
I liked Recnac Transfaero better, but this was awesome too.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Lol. Marker war! I need to do that now...Add it to the summer bucket list.
Jessiikaa15 chapter 27 . 6/22/2015
A very lovely sequel!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/7/2015
This was so beautiful. I LOVE IT. I'M IN TEARS!
roonialwazlib29 chapter 11 . 5/5/2015
brilliant sequel :)
Guest chapter 21 . 4/10/2015
I think it is very heart pulling,(in a good way!)
Have you thought of doing Rons POV of when he was captured, and wondering if Harry would come.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/8/2015
I think it is very heart pulling,(in a good way!)
Dallasanne chapter 24 . 3/23/2015
This author obviously has talent - but just as obviously has delusions that this work has been proofread by a competent "beta". That can't be the case, considering the consistend misuse of common words like past (which is usually misused as "passed" - as in, "he got passed the boundary" when a second grader knows the word should be "past"), and the use of the word "lied" (which eans to tell an untruth), when the word should be some form of the verb "to lie" or "to lay" (as in, "he just lay there, not moving" or "they lie side by side, enjoying the comfort" - there is no place for the word "lied" in a sentence describing what a human body does when lounging or reclining).

Too bad the grammar errors take away from a fast-paced and interesting plot.
LanternLover23 chapter 3 . 3/7/2015
Oh thank Merlin there's a sequel! I absolutely love this story so much. I hope Mal- Draco will come in soon.
Clairissa chapter 27 . 1/26/2015
An Animagus, a Potions master, a werewolf, Slytherins, Gryffindors, a Hufflepuff, redheads, blondes, brunettes, witches, wizards, Muggles, a bunch of adults, a bunch of teenagers and a little girl." my favourite... We all have our own flawed perfection don't we?... Well I loved this flawed perfection of yours :)-
Imaginer.012 chapter 27 . 1/16/2015
Yes, I've read this story over 10 years later, but I just wanted to let you know that I loved your mini series and I followed every word. It has been amazing and you're such a talented writer! Really incredible job!
Imaginer.012 chapter 7 . 1/15/2015
Okay, a few things.
1- AMAZING chapter, like everything else I've read
2- Sirius and are us drinking is hilarious and I could picture that.
3- I was still smiling about the margaritas until Harry collapsed and then I got all serious (no pun intended) again
4- The healer's description of Harry! I know it's serious (no pun intended, again), but the fact that it mentioned getting cancer, being cured, dying, and coming back to life. I can tell you that's amusing, but intense. Get what I mean?
Nice job!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/10/2015
I love this story so Mich :) I've read it five times in a row xD
3,249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »