Reviews for Flawed Perfection
OphyBoing chapter 27 . 4/14/2012
Aww :'-) it's so cute and sad and happy and funny and amazing and adfgsghyggjhft too many feelings! But seriously, this is an awesome piece of work, and I like the title, it's so...right... Cos complete perfection isn't perfect because it'd be so samey and uninteresting. Nothing's ever perfect because if it is then it's /too/ perfect. It's the flaws in the perfection that make life interesting and to me, flawed perfection is perfect because of the flaws, not despite them. Bleugh, you made me go all philosophical :-P :-)
The sad heart-breaker chapter 13 . 3/18/2012
This chapter is so FUNNY ! (giggles)
restinpace chapter 27 . 3/18/2012
Wow, it's been ages since this and Recnac. Although I liked the way this was written more, I also felt there was unrealistic angst. I don't usually have a problem with angst, but there were times when it just felt forced.

Another annoyance was that half the files on the yahoo group wouldn't open, and so I was about to read about the fight between Harry and Ron and that chapter wouldn't open, so I had to come and continue reading here where the fight didn't exist. Do you know why this would be, or was it just a malfunctioning of my computer?

Anyway, great story.
kyoshi711hotmail.com chapter 12 . 2/9/2012
I'm actually thinking of the last chapter. They couldn't use a reducto to blast through the door and furniture. Why not just the wall?
Lenle.G chapter 27 . 2/5/2012
Awwwwwwh! loved this toooo!

Keep writing stories o' amazing one! *bows before Celebony's mightiness*

:D
TheMuseNamedPancake chapter 11 . 2/3/2012
I cried so bleeding hard during this chapter. Nice going, I could bearly read with those tears in my eyes! Clogging up my vision, and what-not! : SHAME!
Proper the Incredible chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
PLZ 4 TH ELUV OF GOD REVIEW
Dragonanzar chapter 27 . 1/18/2012
Another wonderful story. I'm sure this one made me cry more than the previous! I assure you I don't normally cry: that I did really says how well you portrayed the emotionally-charged situations. I'm so glad Harry has got the family he needs now, though it is, as ever, a work in progress. It's just a pity that it took a second near-death experience to make sure that happened.
Dragonanzar chapter 12 . 1/18/2012
Damn it! Everyone's so oblivious! Isn't it obvious in everything Harry says that he believes he's worthless, isn't cared about and needs to please people? Yet no one but Snape notices! And then Snape doesn't do anything because he thinks its not his place. I hope he's going to step up to the line and be the father figure Harry needs, as Sirius blatantly isn't and the Weasleys probably won't notice. Poor Harry! It never stops, does it?
Ahagen550 chapter 27 . 1/17/2012
Just got done reading this one start to finish in one sitting. Just like the last one.

Superb Work.
Terrace Lily chapter 11 . 1/13/2012
Me: I tried to favorite this again...-pout-ing face- But, it said i had already favorited Building Bridges...

Nix: CURSE YOU !

Me: Why can't there be a 'I FREAKING LOVE FLAWED PERFECTION' Button?

Nix: I shall write to fanfiction! -pulls out quill and a piece of paper- Dear Fanfiction,

Me: I shall continue to review! fear not m'lady! I shall find a way around this!

Nix: A wannabe famous author,

Me: Wannabe? YOU WILL PAY! -tackles Nix-

Nix: AHHHH! -poofs away-

Me: Ergh, I'll get her next time! But in the meantime...-pulls out bowl of popcorn- i shall stare at the computer screen until you decided to update...HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Shade: -facepalm- You are seriously blind...

Me: It still rocks my socks off!

Shade: You don't even have socks on!

Me: I know, like i said, 'This rocked my socks off!'

Shade: Well, slap me an elephant and call me loony!

Me: -slaps elephant- Your loony.

Shade: -lets out sigh of relief- Thank Quidditch, i thought you were just going to annoy me. It rocked my socks off too!

Me: Err...you still have your socks on.

Shade: -shakes feet- I know, but their rocking -holds up boombox- see?

Me: OMQC! Why didn't i think of that? :D

Terrace Lily~
Terrace Lily chapter 27 . 1/13/2012
Me: -hyperventilates- OH MY BEAN BAGS! AWESOME STORY! XP!

Nix: THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN DUCT TAPE! -laughs evilly-

Shade: -duct taped to ceiling-

Dusk: Yeah...i'm going to run...-poofs away-

Me: WAFFLES! -pulls cat of nowhere- I love you! -vanishes with blueberry waffels...

Nix: -frowns- Where'd everyone go? -shrugs- Oh well...I still have Shade...MWUHAHAH!

Shade: Kill me now...

Nix: -Pulls out duct tape and a bat- This is going to be fun!

Shade: HAVE MERCY! -sobs- !

Nix: -evil laugh- RAWRRRR!

Me: great chapter! LOVE THIS STORY! XP! Remember...Playing with vampires is NOT a intelligent idea...especially since you have hobos following you...-sigh-

UPDATES SOON!
Eleanor chapter 22 . 1/6/2012
WOW! I have loved your two stories all the way through! THANK-YOU for your words! I've got to say though, how much are the Weasley's and Hermione bastards! They have no care at all for Harry, All Ron's had done is a little bit of Cruciatus! Honestly! Poor Harry and Draco!

However the way you've done it and portrayed their relationships is absolutely phenomenal. Keep it up! I will definitely be following your work from now on!
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Amazing! I really love reading this, even though its so sad on so many levels and yet happy and funny and 'warm' on others. I've never noticed how much the trio really means to each other, even though their as close brothers and sister, and its really nice to read about. Anyway, I would say everything I love about these stories, but to sum it up I'm just going to say I loved it all!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 18 . 12/8/2011
Awww... How darling! I love friendshippy love like this! Totally true!
3,099 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »