Reviews for Flawed Perfection
Amomomus reviewer chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
This is an outrage! Please read this and freakin' join! You would do this if you cared for your precious stories! I'm so serious about this, that i'm encouraging you AatC Mixed Couple likers to do this!

Ever since it was opened, had always been a place for avid fans- of ANYTHING- to feel at home. To express whatever is on our minds and truly let our love for characters, plotlines and scenarios shine through.

Now all of a sudden, has decided to go through a massive upheaval and remove thousands of stories from its library, some of the best fanfics ever written, gone, never to be read again. They are removing anything involving sexual situations, or violence, or inspired by a song, the list goes on. And we as readers see this as a gross waste of talent and incredible material.

has always been a place for us writers to 'Unleash our imagination' as the tagline states, and now we are having that right to freedom of speech and expression taken away from us. Since when are they allowed to dictate what goes into our stories? They are OUR pieces of work. What if the violence or sexual content is part of the plotline? This whole situation is absurd. There are better ways to deal with 'inappropriate' content than to remove it altogether. What about adult filters? Age restrictions? There are so many other options!

So I'm asking please, for all us readers, writers, and fans alike... STOP THE DESTRUCTION OF FF!

For those of you who think this is wrong, copy this and upload it as a temporary story/chapter! And do not forget the black out! June 23rd people!
ImAProudMudblood chapter 27 . 6/4/2012
love it!
Lord Toewart chapter 12 . 5/3/2012
A bunch of girls from our high school were hypnotized into thinking they had lost their belly-buttons. They ran around the entire gym looking for them. When the hypnotist said she had a pile of belly-buttons, every threw themselves at her. *snicker*

Lord Toewart chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
I laughed until I was crying when you talked about your chemistry teacher. I want a teacher like that! LOL, it's just so ironic. I want your life. It's awesome.

Bookwormefm chapter 27 . 4/24/2012
That was the most incredible story EVER! But the part with Vernon Dursley in the Stensons house was just scary. I liked it, but it was scary. That was a great story, Kota rocks, and when Harry and Ginny got revenge on Fred, George, and Ron with the movie, and the clock, and everyone disappearing, I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING! THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D (I think I've made my point. :D)
Questionable Answers chapter 27 . 4/20/2012
Wow. Really good story. With a solid conclusion. So many stories are ruined because they just won't end... like energizer bunnys. But this is really awesome.

I admit i like this part better than recnac, it's more... cohesive? Organized? whatever, it's all good.
Donna Rose chapter 12 . 4/16/2012

. No. Sirius. Bashing.

Lol, I mean this is a great sequel, I love it, but I don't think I can read anymore if Sirius is always like this. /3
OphyBoing chapter 27 . 4/14/2012
Aww :'-) it's so cute and sad and happy and funny and amazing and adfgsghyggjhft too many feelings! But seriously, this is an awesome piece of work, and I like the title, it's so...right... Cos complete perfection isn't perfect because it'd be so samey and uninteresting. Nothing's ever perfect because if it is then it's /too/ perfect. It's the flaws in the perfection that make life interesting and to me, flawed perfection is perfect because of the flaws, not despite them. Bleugh, you made me go all philosophical :-P :-)
The sad heart-breaker chapter 13 . 3/18/2012
This chapter is so FUNNY ! (giggles)
restinpace chapter 27 . 3/18/2012
Wow, it's been ages since this and Recnac. Although I liked the way this was written more, I also felt there was unrealistic angst. I don't usually have a problem with angst, but there were times when it just felt forced.

Another annoyance was that half the files on the yahoo group wouldn't open, and so I was about to read about the fight between Harry and Ron and that chapter wouldn't open, so I had to come and continue reading here where the fight didn't exist. Do you know why this would be, or was it just a malfunctioning of my computer?

Anyway, great story. chapter 12 . 2/9/2012
I'm actually thinking of the last chapter. They couldn't use a reducto to blast through the door and furniture. Why not just the wall?
Lenle.G chapter 27 . 2/5/2012
Awwwwwwh! loved this toooo!

Keep writing stories o' amazing one! *bows before Celebony's mightiness*

TheMuseNamedPancake chapter 11 . 2/3/2012
I cried so bleeding hard during this chapter. Nice going, I could bearly read with those tears in my eyes! Clogging up my vision, and what-not! : SHAME!
Proper the Incredible chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Dragonanzar chapter 27 . 1/18/2012
Another wonderful story. I'm sure this one made me cry more than the previous! I assure you I don't normally cry: that I did really says how well you portrayed the emotionally-charged situations. I'm so glad Harry has got the family he needs now, though it is, as ever, a work in progress. It's just a pity that it took a second near-death experience to make sure that happened.
3,106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »