Reviews for Flawed Perfection
Lourdes chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
Very descriptive. Emotive. Brilliant. One of the best I have read.
Rhyllen chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
I loved the latest chapter! Especially the talk that Mrs. Weasley had with Ron and the twins. When are Harry and Ginny gonna realize their feelings and get together? Keep up the awesome work and I hope you update soon!
captuniv chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
Nice to see Harry and Ginny getting closer. Shame about that Firebolt though. Can't imagine the chewing out Harry got when he returned to the Lighthouse.
And now the boys have learned many of Harry's shameful hidden secrets. Hope they can keep from blurting them out. However, I think their keeping an eye on Harry for Molly may backfire later.
Thanks for responding to that idea. I see what you mean. It's like Harry's powers were flaring under the onslaught of the cancer and without it, no flares. Makes sense that way. Coolness.
Anyway, plot coming? Woo Hoo! Looking forward to more. Keep up the great work! Oh and when are we going to learn exactly what's up with the Dursleys and the Stensons?
biblios chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
oh how nice to see harry getting on with ginny :D and I dont think sirius will hold to not getting harry a new broom when he wasnt the breakee, and when it is so obvious how much he fancies ginny ;) snigger
it is nice to see this is a sequal to and not just another story from the same world... his problems havent been forgotten, and it is so true hat we dont tell those we love how much we love them often enough, only if you nearly lose or lose someone do you realise how short life is and how if we dont say I love you today they may not truely know and they may not be there tomorrow to tell then!
keep up this wonderful story hun
biblios
ckat44 chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
Hi! WOnderful you updated. It was a great chapter. I can't wait until the next one. I haven't talked to you in so long it seems like. Email me when you get a chance!
athenakitty chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
Which classes will Harry be accepted into? Would they glue the Firebolt together? Will Fred and George have fun with the Dursleys? Will Harry be NEWTs classes of potions, transfiguratation and charms? Would you say that part of the remedy has the "hair of the dog" that bites?
Bosson12787 chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
I hope the Dursleys get what they deserve. I wonder if Neville fancies Eloise. Update soon
Romm chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
Hmm, is Neville interested in Eloise? Because that seems to be the way he's acting... But if Eloise is penpal'ing with Roger Davies.. Oh well.
Liz chapter 2 . 4/1/2004
Again, another brilliant chapter! God, i'm waiting on tenterhooks for your next installment! I'm sure it'll be great - Happy Easter! xx
lilynjamesAAF chapter 2 . 4/1/2004
Aright this story is seriously off to a great start. I bet its going to be just as good as the first, maybe even better. You did this chapter perfectly... thats the only word for it.
ph0enixgirlie chapter 2 . 4/1/2004
hey
this is a really great story
i really love it
when are u gonna update
i can't wait
your story is so good!
Are we gonna see the pranks from the twins on vernon and the rest of the dursleys very soon or 'the talk'
it's a shame you can't publish your book
when are u gonna update?
it was march 18th, now april the first
please
bye bye :)
Mythology chapter 2 . 3/31/2004
I'm so glad that you decided to write another story. I loved the first one and I think the new one is good so far. Keep writing, and please update as soon as possible.
gaul1 chapter 2 . 3/30/2004
good
Talix chapter 2 . 3/30/2004
Great! Wonderful chapter. And feel free to not hold back on the mushy stuff - I love it! :D
Looking forward to all the things I mentioned in my review at the end of your first fic, still. :-)
Just so you know, I find it too confusing to jump back and forth between Harry Potter stories as they're updated one chapter at a time, trying to remember what the heck is going on and what personalities everyone has in each story. So what I'm saying is I won't be doing the author alert thing, instead I'll put this in my list of stories to finish, and come back to it in a few months. But don't worry, I'll put it near the top! :D You've definitely earned being added to my Favorite Authors!
Again, thank you for writing this, and for sharing it with us. :-)
Talix chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Yay, happy happy joy joy! :D I love chapters like this. ;-)
3,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 189 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 209 .. Last Next »