Reviews for Flawed Perfection
EriEka127 chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
love it! fantatsic, again! update ASAP!
Charmed1s chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
Once again another great chapter. I love this story, but i hate you! you make everyone look so bad because you need to have such a good plot. *sigh* least i dont write HP fanfiction or id be able to lynch you . keep up da good work!
Molly Morrison chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
Oh, more people know the secret! What's going to happen next? I can't wait to see some more! :-)
angel74 chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
another excellent chapter. I'm glad that Eloise is still a prominent figure, and I am secretly hoping that she and Neville get togehter. They would be so cute and I'm suspicious that Neville has already chosen her as his "future wife." I like the ease in which you are moving Harry and Ginny slow pace is endearing and so much more realistic than a lot of other fics out there. i like the way in which fred and george discover harry's home life and that they discuss it with ron. Molly is exactly as I imgaine her to be... very... I don't know... Mollyish in the fact that she goes out of her way to express her love to her boys after everything she has just learned about our young hero. I can't wait to see what happens next. I am hoping draco makes an apperance soon.
SpecialParanoia chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
Well, since Harry's powers CAME from the cancer in the first place, I figured that they'd be gone once the cancer was gone, so I wasn't disappointed at all. Besides, as much fun as it was to read about his advanced powers and all the dueling he did and everything, (which really WAS fun!), I like normal Harry too. After all, the poor kid deserves SOMETHING normal in his life! Even if he did like those powers, they were just another thing that could set him apart from others.
Why do I always seem to ask a question just as you're about to answer it in the fic anyway? Lol- I know I did that at least twice in the last one, right? Haha...
Maybe it's just me, but the way the family reacted to hearing about Harry's home life seemed a bit... over-dramatic? awkward? *shrugs* I dunno what I'm trying to say, but it's something along the lines of- the way they talked about it seemed a bit off, but I don't really know how else it could be done. I don't know... I'm just trying to help...
Hehehe- The Harry/Ginny scene was cute, even if it was mushy, (I've never been a fan of mush...). I think my favorite part of the whole chapter was Harry and Neville at Eloise's house, though. It just seemed so... right. Like, you stole it straight from real life. Their friendship-dynamics are so perfect. They're great friends that get along incredibly well, and seeing as how they're so close without being TOO close, like kn owing each others secrets suce s the abuse and whatnot, they're all very good for each other, to keep hteir spirits up adn the like.
Oh! I forgot to tell you last chapter- I though the lyrics from the song they were singing in the store was awsome! I loved it! You're SO good at this!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Rocky235 chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
Senri has done a great job.
This was a very touching chapter, well worth a second or third reading.
It's so nice not to have to stumble over typos and bad sentences that don't make sense. This is a good story.
hoi456 chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
this story is so good!
i really love it
when comes the next chapter
i almost can't wait
i love to see what happend to the dursleys,
and vernon in prison and the pranks from the twins (on vernon and the rest of the dursleys)
i can't wait for the next chapter
will u update very soon
pleasse sooner then usual
do it for all ur fans
good luck with the fic.
bye bye
i thinnk, it's always very funny to see (read) that hary is kooing
bijv. it's morging, sirius and remus comes down to the kichen, and the whole tabel is already set , very stupid example, but u know what i mean. right?
mzl
Thunder's Shadow chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
Great chapter, as always... I have a question though- does Hermione know about the abuse? Because at the end of Recnac Transfaerso, when Vernon was arrested at the train station, he said alot of incriminating things, and I think you mentioned something about the Weasleys and Hermione being astounded? I don't know, I'll go back and check.. Anyway, terrific chapter, and update soon!
signed,
Samantha
Mimmi85 chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
Great chapter!
That was so cute of Harry to carry Ginny back to the burrow even after she accidently broke his broom. Others would have been furious.
When are they gonna admit that they love each other? huh?
Cant wait, lol, Im sure they will be great together.
I hope u update soon, cant wait.
Love the sequal, but I think Ill have to re-read Recnac Transfaerso. Couldnt remember all the things Arthur told Molly.
Thursday, 15.4, I have to take my theory examn for my driving license, wish me luck?
byes
fantagal
Lourdes chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
Very descriptive. Emotive. Brilliant. One of the best I have read.
Rhyllen chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
I loved the latest chapter! Especially the talk that Mrs. Weasley had with Ron and the twins. When are Harry and Ginny gonna realize their feelings and get together? Keep up the awesome work and I hope you update soon!
captuniv chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
Nice to see Harry and Ginny getting closer. Shame about that Firebolt though. Can't imagine the chewing out Harry got when he returned to the Lighthouse.
And now the boys have learned many of Harry's shameful hidden secrets. Hope they can keep from blurting them out. However, I think their keeping an eye on Harry for Molly may backfire later.
Thanks for responding to that idea. I see what you mean. It's like Harry's powers were flaring under the onslaught of the cancer and without it, no flares. Makes sense that way. Coolness.
Anyway, plot coming? Woo Hoo! Looking forward to more. Keep up the great work! Oh and when are we going to learn exactly what's up with the Dursleys and the Stensons?
biblios chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
oh how nice to see harry getting on with ginny :D and I dont think sirius will hold to not getting harry a new broom when he wasnt the breakee, and when it is so obvious how much he fancies ginny ;) snigger
it is nice to see this is a sequal to and not just another story from the same world... his problems havent been forgotten, and it is so true hat we dont tell those we love how much we love them often enough, only if you nearly lose or lose someone do you realise how short life is and how if we dont say I love you today they may not truely know and they may not be there tomorrow to tell then!
keep up this wonderful story hun
biblios
ckat44 chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
Hi! WOnderful you updated. It was a great chapter. I can't wait until the next one. I haven't talked to you in so long it seems like. Email me when you get a chance!
athenakitty chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
Which classes will Harry be accepted into? Would they glue the Firebolt together? Will Fred and George have fun with the Dursleys? Will Harry be NEWTs classes of potions, transfiguratation and charms? Would you say that part of the remedy has the "hair of the dog" that bites?
3,172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 189 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 209 .. Last Next »