Reviews for Flawed Perfection
Agnes chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
I love that this story is going to be angst, I personally love this type of fics. I hope we soon se more about the Dursleys, or Harry angst (illness, depresion, etc). You are doing a great gob so far, and I hope you will always be as good as you have been so far. Thank you for your story because it is wonderfull way on reading. Thank you
Thundering Lights chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
AH! the sequel is up! and I didn't get a warning? an email? oh right.. er.. no author alert... *checks the box* ahem. problem solved.
so now that your favorite reviewer (regardless of their true opinions, i've decided i'm everyone's favorite reviewer) has stumbled upon this story...what to say?
XD the 'you don't want to know' line from siri honestly caused me to crack up laughing. it's so true.. all those hangover 'cures' are made of fish oil and ..blech stuff i don't want to know. cabbage soda or something like that.
why do i have a feeling that our young harry is going to have some problems with being accepted or loved? :\ oh right... the implication that he thinks siri doesn't care as much about him. or even that siri compares harry his father harry comes off looking pathetic to his father? (..maybe because that happens in the 5th book as well...hrm)
oh my.. i really ought to reread the first story. i have completely forgotten about snape harry's relationship. alright.. recnac transfaerso (checked back for the spelling... and i just realized that i've been calling it transfaero without the s. O_O. whoopsie daisie.) 101 is now in session *woo! and spring break to boot! no wait.. dammit my sb is now taken up with studying for the SATs. damnation :\*
anxiously awaiting the next installment
Sincerely your favorite reviewer,
Thundering Lights
P.S. I think that this was a rather short review. hrm. i need to correct this.
P.P.S. to go along with the author alert thing that i mentioned, and the obvious fav story list, i've now added you to my fav author list. feel special, why dontcha. celebrate with some of them cookies or whatever you ate when you celebrated in recnac...i'm rambling *sleeps*
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
In your first story, the one this is a sequal to, does Harry like someone or anything and is there romance in your other story for Harry? Sorry, but I'm ok with Ron/ Hermione, but I really hate it when Harry has romance becasue it takes away a lot from the fighting and drama. So, please warn me if eith this story or your other story has romance for Harry and please tell me the pairings. Also, does Harry become powerful in either of your stories? I would just like to be warned. Thank you! Please answer my questions!
Lindiel Eryn chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
I liked how you had Sirius being slightly dissappointed that Harry hadn't totally partied out, like James would have. It keeps with Cannon Sirius in book 5 where Harry refuses to do something, I forget what, then Sirius says James would have done it, he would have thought it was fun. It's good to see that Sirius is beginning to realise that Harry is NOT James, at least I hope so.
Velith chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
Great Chapter! Can't wait 'til u update
Can't wait 'till we see more of Draco and Snape. I was wonderin' if we r goin' to see more of the Dursleys? And will you be nasty 2 Cho this year?Please do i have always hated that charater for some reason.
Later,
Velith
Darak chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
not a bad second chapter, I still wish Harry was more powerful though I kind of got used to it in recnac :o)
Wiccan PussyKat chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
Yay! Early update! That is weird, this morning I woke up wondering if maybe you'd updated early, and here you are!
We must be on the same wavelength :p
If you break 200 reviews for this chapter, can we have another early one? Pretty please?
Nice lighthearted scene with Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, many good times were had by all, I see...good, good. Nice relief after all the angst and drama of the prequel. Even so...I wouldn't mind getting back to angsty drama before long. ;)
Bright orange walls...hmm, I wouldn't want it in my house, but perfect for the twin's shop! Orange is the Chudley Cannon's colour, yes? And the infamous hair, of course. Sounds like quite a place, I'd love to see it.
And hey, Kota made another appearance here! I ws wondering if you were going to include the Stensons, but how could you not? Lots of people seem to have hit it off with them, as it were. Are her and George officially going out now?
Lol, trust Ron to immediately come to the conclusion that the bigger success for the twins, the bigger chrissie presents...nicely in character, as we know how much he resents being poor.
“Anuhk,
PENNYPACKER chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Why hello.I thought that this chapter was was funny when Ronaldo was drunk aw yes lol.I wish Rons name was Ronaldo that would be cool and Harry could be Potty boy or pothead..lol jk.I like how you infiltrated that little questionare game into this chapter I dont know what to call it but it was quite lovely and filled my soul with happiness.I think that Hermione should take yoga lessons every Harry and Ginny lovers well I know that they will eventually be ne Snape should be obsessed with cheese and should be eating it constantly and then he should smell like rotten cheese. He could be lurking in the corridors talking to his cheese slice.
pennypacker.
water drifter chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
*sniff* I'm SO happy! You updated JUST FOR US! Thank you SO much! I know you weren't planning on updating so fast! You are the BEST!
Mimmi85 chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Good chapter!
loved it
hmm, Harry in Advanced Potions, only thing I have to say to that is, "Good Luck, Harry!"
loved the scene where the twins and co were drunk, lol
byes
fantagal
shadowarwen chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Yea, another chapter! I absolutely adore this story. I hope you are able to update again soon. I'm curious as to what is going to happen now in the story. Update soon!
Rocky235 chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Technically well written with a good story line.
Rhyllen chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Another superb chapter. I'm so happy that you decided to do the sequel, and I hope the next chapter comes out rather soon. You're an impressive author, and I always try to learn from how you write. Keep up the great work.
Rubberduckie713 chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
AAHH! I found this story yesterday, then realized it was a sequel so I would of course have to read Recnac. Which I did. I started at about nine last night and finished around 12:30 this morning. The story was perfect! It had a unique plot, and had me laughing and crying in all the perfect places. Mostly crying though. I'm expecting more wonderful things from Flawed Perfection! Its excellent so far! I thought I would just let you know that you have all the characters' attitudes down perfectly! I love Kota and George! ANd about the Cho thing, I'm glad you did that.I don't like Cho much either. Good for you for making her a witch! Anyway, your work is absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see how this story goes. Poor angsting Harry. Things just don't work out for him, do they?
ChildOfDarkness chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Ahh the delights of hangovers...lol. I'm glad Harry didnt get drunk. He probably gets that side from Lily. *Frodo voice* Well, I'm glad your back. *jumps off carriage and runs off* Update soon!
3,132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 189 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 .. Last Next »