Reviews for Flawed Perfection
NetsirkElocin chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
This was really good. It seems you have perfected the Hagrid style of talking. I can;t wait for more. Add more soon.
Katisha chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
I just finished your first story and the beginning of this story in the past three days...and wow, I'm amazed. I was glued to the comp. screen and only moved when it was necessary. I cried so much, you have no idea. I really enjoyed it, keep writing, this story is awesome.
Savoy Truffle chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
Yay! Next chapter finally up! I love this story, it's so cool! Please put up the next chapter soon! Please! Please! Please! I can't go on without it!
perfectly weird chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
Wow, i didn't realized you are making a sequal! Luckily i stumbled on this fic, and i really like it. Couldn't wait for what the eyar have in store for Harry!
Umm..Draco did redeemed himself right? And who's the bad guy now?
Sincerely,
Ganymede
Helen chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
Great chapter. I loved the drunken twins and their . I hope you update soon and send me an mail if you do. :) The shop finally open. The twins are one of my favorites and you write them so well in this and Recnac I love the way you write all the characthers, it is so hard to forget that their not real. will harry get his revenge over the dursleys? helen.
Phoenix Marauder chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
I love your stories! Recnac Transfearso(I think I spelled that wrong) and Flawed Perfection are two of my favorite stories on .your first chapter was great as was your second chapter(although I wish Harry still had his powers, will he ever get them back?)Please continue to update quickly, as that is one of the things I loved about Recnac. It really can get annoying when authors update every few months.
Caitira chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
OK, cool. But i thought HArry and Ginny had a bit of a thing goin, they're my faveourite couple. A storys not a story without some slash,but urs is still really good.
Fraggle-Rock-Chick chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
Ron getting drunk is priceless... Harry had good reason not to get drunk... damn Dursley's GITS! right anyway... slobber is icky poor Harry. and I think that Snape wont change his being semi nice to Harry now. I mean he cant not after he found out what happened to Harry at the Dursley's if he does then I'm hunting down Alan Rickman and kicking him in the balls... wait he has nothing to do with this... ya know I never pictures Snape looking AS ugly as Alan Rickman (no offense man) but dude I thought he'd look better than that! that me rambling again... itsnt it nice? no its not... anyway... Harry is the sort to stay up with Ron while he's sick especually after his last year, the whole cancer thing. Kota is so cute... she kind reminds me of one of my friends... I can't wait of your next chapter... I was so happy when I opened the 'botfanfiction' thing and it was you... I was like "score!" and opened to read it right away... my mom looked at me oddly... not that she doesnt do that all the time... anyway have to run... big snow storm and I have to leave extra early for work. later
Emily
David chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
Excellent Chapter! I'm looking forward to more!
charmed1 chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
This is a brilliant story so far, can't wait to see what happens next keep up the good work
Avvy Kavvy chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
Jesus christ! This story has only been out for 7 days and a bit, and its already got more than a HUNDRED reviews! It shows how much of an excellent write you are, (And could be).
Bosson12787 chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
I'm so glad that you updated. I'm happy that Weasley's Wizarding Wheezers is going well. I hope you update soon.
AlexLone chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
you seem to have more or less crippled harry in this story, you've taken his magic down, he can't understand a lot of the new stuff, the wandless ability is pretty much totoally gone from what you say and the advanced classes seem to have been entered on false merit, you've turned harry into a shadow of himself previously, he will always feel that bit of a failure because he knew he could do it before, and it now leaves him vulnerable esp with the health problems you mentioned you were going to give him, he isn't smart like hermione and now lacks the physical robustness of ron so where exactly do he have any advantage it looks like a bit of he going to recess into shadows in comparison, his rivals will sense weakness in him and will be able to defeat him.
water drifter chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Man that is SO true. I'm So glad that you have finally posted this first chapter, and I will wait as patiently as posible for the next one because I DO want a decent story! Lol I'm sure you could do a decent story in no time at all, but I want a AMAZING story! So if waiting will get me that then I'll wait. My brother was jumpimg up and down after I told him that you had put the first chapter of this story up!
Thunder's Shadow chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
YAY! YOU GOT YOUR NEW STORY! Uh-oh.. trouble always goes looking for him?... dun-dun-dun! I knew Harry couldn't just spend his next 2 years at Hogwarts as a normal wizard *shakes head*... Oh well, more interesting things for us to read!.. Lol.. Update soon please!
signed,