Reviews for Flawed Perfection
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 10 . 5/2
OH MY GOD IT'S THE DEMON GIRL RUN FOR YOUR LIVES TELL MY MOM I LOVE HER AND MY CAT TOO
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 7 . 5/2
Oh i was thinking Frozen with Anna, said on-na
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 3 . 5/2
You know I'd just be like...

Me: Ginny, Harry likes you.

Que horrified face from Harry.

Me: Harry, Ginny likes you.

Que blushing face from Ginny.

Me: Now kiss.

Que me pushing their heads together.
SophiaA803 chapter 6 . 4/20
Love the stories that you make!
This is beautiful and it made me cry so much you are an amazing author omg
mazalicious chapter 10 . 4/19
I always read the scary bits at night, it is so annoying but I cant stop reading!
hypnoticageregression chapter 27 . 4/6
Thanks for writing this, I really enjoyed it :)
MPChess chapter 27 . 3/12
Pretty sure Mrs. Weasley wouldn't know the first thing about Tupperware, or even need it - magic, writers, magic! :P

Anyway, this has been one wild ride. Details: Callahan surprised me, I'd actually started to suspect Laura of being a Death Eater. Draco ending his father - works pretty well in this fic. Not sure I've seen it happen before or not in other fics... Ron and Draco's feud - took em long enough :P
Bit saddened you waited til the end for any Harry/Ginny fluff, but eh, I think I get why. Ruining interhouse rivalry the way you did - bonus points for that.

*favorites*
nayin17 chapter 5 . 3/9
When will Harry and Ginny be together? Hate Cho, in Canon and fan fiction
nayin17 chapter 1 . 3/9
A Ron who is not a git ...very refreshing
Thank you. I loved it :)
iCanGrammar chapter 13 . 3/3
I'm crying at that end scene with Ron- "We're just introducing ourselves" IM DEAD
Wow chapter 27 . 2/8
Wow! Thanks for writing this, it's an amazing story and you're an amazing writer :)
SmileABunch6396 chapter 8 . 1/1
This chapter made me want to die with laughter. I really should go to bed now...but I've got finish this. I really don't care that I'm stimulating my brain with electronics. This chapter made me think of Snape, and Malfoy differently. I know you're kinda not on here the much anymore but oh my goodness. I hope that whatever you do now that you write stuff, because I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks a bunch!
Sincerely,
SmileABunch6396/Amber
argay11 chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
This story was absolutely amazing! The raw emotion put into each character was incredible! I loved how much angst that was in this story. This is truly one of my favorites, and now I can't wait to reread both of your stories again because they were so good! I actually read both of these stories nearly 11 years ago when you first published them, but just recently rediscovered them. It was like rediscovering golden treasure (funny enough, I kept thinking "hmm, I swear I've read something like this before..." Until I realized that these were the stories I had read long ago). Thanks again for your hard work and dedication. This story is truly a gem!
3,139 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »