Reviews for Flawed Perfection
Birdy1020 chapter 22 . 4/16
One very big problem is this chapter is that Harry's invisibility cloak isn't affected by spells like accio because (spoiler alert) it is a dealthy hallow.
Binexx chapter 1 . 4/12
If my English is full of mistakes: it is not my mothertongue, but your story are easy to understand for me.

Your story It's nice to know more abaut Harrys summer und friendship to Malfoy. But somehow the plot seems very constructed. Is Harry really in so bad psychacal condition to not see good things done towards him so that he almost dies? Well, the first 200 something pages I red profundly, than I had just an overview and went to te sequel "Full circle". Anyway, thank you for describing so great characters! You are one of my favourite fanfc-authors! )
ivy chapter 27 . 4/7
this is amazing
sammielamb chapter 27 . 4/6
These storys are my life, I am making my friends read them and I can't wait to read the epilogue!
ivy chapter 7 . 4/4
amazing.
little-semanggi chapter 27 . 3/29
This story really amazing! There are some parts that made me a bit uncomfortable (like Arthur parts and an overly depresing Harry), but that's all also the pillar that shaped the plot as it is, so in a way, l also felt that's okay.

The best part though, your characters are definitely alive, even the oc and side character that you reemerges from the original canon! They laugh, they sad, they fought, and they're the one that has made me fell in love with this wonderful peace of works!
Thanks for the beautiful treats :)

~lil Semanggi
XTwirlingSpiralsX chapter 27 . 3/28
I have read probably two hundred stories. This is the only story that had ever made me cry. This and Recnac Transfaerso. There were several moments I bursted into tears reading this story. You are a wonderful writer. All parts of this story were beautifully written. You made a great story and should be proud of yourself. Hopefully your other stories are just as great as this one. Good luck.
PotterSwanEverdeen chapter 23 . 3/13
Oh. My. God... poor Draco! Poor Harry! They both killed someone and it's meant to be near impossible to live with that! And Draco killed his FATHER! Oh my god...!
PotterSwanEverdeen chapter 5 . 3/12
I KNEW DRAMIONE HAPPENED!
Nik1627 chapter 27 . 2/4
This story was just marvelous!
rnthenu chapter 27 . 1/17
Not as good as previous one. But the end was pretty good. Good luck with future endeavours.
RileyRizzoli chapter 25 . 1/14
This chapter was a real tear jerker and some of the best angst that I have read in awhile. Keep writing stuff like this.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/20/2016
Great stories. You're an amazing writer :)
Lucretia chapter 27 . 12/1/2016
Merlin, Harry really did have a rough life. Recnac already made me cry enough... it wasn't wise to read this RIGHT after, because this tugged at my heartstrings as well. I'm sad to see another adventure end but, I'm happy to have been privileged enough to read your works :') thank you.
HufflepuffGirl16 chapter 27 . 9/22/2016
I'm sad that this story is over, but I really enjoyed reading RT and FP. You're a really amazing author, keep writing more please!
3,172 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »