Reviews for Flawed Perfection
Guest chapter 26 . 10/9/2014
Can you make a Sequal where Harry dies in the coma instead of waking up? That will be awesome!
He will knock four times chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
HA! I KNEW IT! *victory dance* I was right! I guessed a couple chapters back that Callahan was the spy when he didn't come to heal harry in person and then snape was saying someone in the order was a spy. Plus lucious had info that nothing's happened when a wand is applied to a dark mark. Plus, the nosebleeds just happen to occur during the thrice weekly medical testing? And then they just happen to run in to him in the middle of a death eater head quarters?

Now, he is either a spy or this is some convoluted double spy plot but seeing as how he took harry BACK to lucious that's less likely. I just hope no one harry or the order cares about dies because that will just make him spiral worse than he's been lately.
He will knock four times chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
It's stress isn't it? When tensions are high or there's extreme feelings of distress in harry then he gets the nosebleed/headaches
Guest chapter 23 . 9/10/2014
YEAH! TEAM DRACO!
DX chapter 22 . 9/10/2014
I HAVE A NEW PERSIN ON MY KILL LIST! HOW COULD HE BETRAY HARRY? AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhHahhhahahAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! HELP, IM LAUGHING SO HARD, IM SPELLING HAHAHA WRONG! XD
Guest chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
The eating goldfish sounded so barbaric for a second there.
Half an Inch chapter 25 . 8/31/2014
"I want what Sirius has. You." This line ripped me apart.
Half an Inch chapter 22 . 8/31/2014
I totally saw that coming... Tsk, tsk, tsk... U should've trusted snapes instinct, Sirius
Guest chapter 22 . 8/26/2014
Ha! I suspected Callahan would turn out be be evil!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 27 . 8/23/2014
I loved your story from beginning to end! But most of all, I loved how all friendships were strengthened and how this was a sequel where Harry and Draco became close friends, brothers really. Thank you for writing and sharing this with all of us :D
Potterdemigodfactionmember chapter 26 . 8/23/2014
One of my all time favorite stories. Loved it.
Heksie chapter 27 . 8/13/2014
Sweet
MysteryAsia chapter 27 . 7/26/2014
One last review for this story! Everything's great yay! House rivalry greatly reduced and OMG... Severus! Aaah! *#£",¥!; get these censored images OUT of my head! Argh! I really liked the correct grammar and although there were a few slip ups, or things that I thought were slip ups here and there, that didn't make the story bad at all. Thanks again!
MysteryAsia chapter 26 . 7/26/2014
Ok. It might not be the END end, but this story is just amazing. I'm pretty surprised that I didn't get mad at the parts that I would usually get mad at. Maybe because the events leading up to the scene make it so that it's not other stories' scenes? Anyways, I don't think I've ever wanted to review this much on a fanfiction before. Definitely a recommended one among ALL of my favorite fanfics. My most FAVORITE Harry Potter fanfic. Sorry, that won't change. I will read this again, and I know it's one of those stories I can read again AND enjoy AGAIN. Thanks so much for writing this. I also liked the prequel to this. Really loved the sequel. Even 10 years from when you published this, I am enjoying this so much. Sorry for blabbing on. Anyways, I REALLY enjoyed your story! Kyaa!
3,092 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »