Reviews for Flawed Perfection
Adriaan De Belge chapter 27 . 2/1/2021
Hi,

I have really enjoyed both Regnac stories so far. It was reading out of the box, so deliciously different to the many other stories I read on this site, that it captured me till the very end, before I thought of leaving any response to the author of these crazy brain exercises. Hey, keep on surprising me!

All the best in the new year, and let your muse not dry up on you!

Regards, Adriaan
varenyamishra2511 chapter 12 . 1/4/2021
Also, there were probably wards up at the stensons's home and they couldn't apparate
ruth hammond chapter 3 . 11/29/2020
I think I need to go back and re-read the last couple of chapters Renac... and the terrible thing is that I did not read that story but last week and now I am forgetting it already...I hate getting old! I have seen too many people with cancer and to think that if now, they could be cured...Wow. Anyway, thank you for your stories! See you again in your stories...
charlottem827 chapter 1 . 9/15/2020
Thank you thank you thank you for making a sequel
GorstieStone3 chapter 8 . 9/15/2020
It’s so weird to think that at the time this amazing story was published, I was younger than Anna.
I’m so glad I can read it though. This story is like Harry Potter it will be enjoyable forever. Thanks for creating this masterpiece
FandomFreals chapter 27 . 9/5/2020
*sobs* oh my god this is so heartbreaking a thousand times over goddamn you and your bloody emotions! Damn, this is such a fantastic ending and an amazing story and just wow! I genuinely didn't see Healer Callaghan being a deathie! I love how everyone rallies around for Harry. You are not my go to recommend for angst! I have already recommend you very publically because you are so good!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/29/2020
So sweet and cute!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/25/2020
I absolutely loved this chapter! Although there was one thing that is kind of nit picky of me is when Harry asks why he's in the bath with his pants on. In Britain pants are defined as undergarments so trousers would be better to use. It didn't really bother me too much because I'm American but seeing as Harry Potter is a story that's written by an English author you may want to fix that.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/25/2020
That last line had me cracking up with laughter
CrazyCrookshanks13 chapter 27 . 8/20/2020
This was another amazing story by you! Loved it so much, good sequel. Glad I found your stories!
Thanks,
CrazyCrookshanks13
Guest chapter 27 . 8/7/2020
This is honestly the best thing I ever read. At first I had doubts but then after 4 chapters I got hooked. I spent about 5 hours reading this whole thing and I have no regrets.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/6/2020
This chapter actually made me cry. It was way too good
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2020
Anna and Snape are just... a chaotic duo.
I really appreciate how manage to make Draco and Harry friends without Weasley bashing, those fanfics alway annoy me.
This is a work of art.
Anon chapter 6 . 8/6/2020
Not really sure if you still read comments, but seriously, this is what I’ve been looking for my entire life: platonic Draco and Harry hooking Snape up, with some Romione, and of course, Remus and Sirius.
The Goode Ravenclaw chapter 27 . 7/29/2020
I know that this was written like 16 years ago and I'm not sure that you'll ever read this, but I just want to say that I love this story to much. I've probably read recnac like 4ish times but I never read flawed perfection because I felt like it would take away from recnac. I majorly take back my thoughts. this is beautiful. I love how much Harry has grown and realized that people really do love him. I love the hardships that he has gone through and even though it was hard and horrible, he learned to see the light on the other side. this story gives me hope that even when things seem like everything is going to go to shit, that things will get better. I love how much everyone grew and how they love Harry so much, even when Harry didn't know. I love this so much, I've said it so many times in this review that it probably sounds really repetitive, but it's true because I do and I can't think of any other word to describe my feelings for it. this story made me cry until 3 in the morning on days when I had to wake up at 7 because I couldn't stop reading. it is beyond amazing and you as an author did an awesome job writing it!
3,249 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »