Reviews for Flawed Perfection
Guest chapter 25 . 9/4/2016
I've never before read a fic that has made me cry. I think I could count on 1 hand the books and movies that fic is so beautifully written in the saddest way reducing me to tears. This is my favourite ever fic
nanaeleanor chapter 22 . 8/30/2016
Harrys cloak is a true cloak of invisibility and cannot be accio'd.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/30/2016
Poor Harry. His life has become so painful he has a death wish. His belief that he is a burden on everyone makes him feel his life has no meaning so he wants to ensure his death has meaning by saving someone else.
And Mr Weasley is behaving way OOC even for this fic. He would never want to purposely endanger Harry even for his own son. In another story his willingness to let Harry go for Ron would be more understandable, but in this story allowing him just reinforces Harrys belief that he is expendable for the life of another. Less valuable.
ScarlyP chapter 27 . 8/25/2016
It was such a pleasure to read such wonderful talent! Please continue with your obvious meaning for life and I will happily read anything you write! It is so rare to find a good fanfiction with long chapters, good grammar and a good plot! Good luck with your future!
heyitsgen chapter 22 . 8/19/2016
I love this story, but you do realise that the clarke can't be summoned. It's impossible.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/18/2016
I love your story! You know these stories where the people from the marauders era react to the books? It would be really cool if someone would make such a story."hint,hint";)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/16/2016
I KNEW IT! Little son of a bitch! *starts pacing and punching my fist in my hand* I swear once I get my hands on him Imma...
Blu Clearwaters chapter 25 . 8/11/2016
i love the way you connect the title of the chapter with the stories. I love your stories.
Daughter-of-Athena-2358 chapter 27 . 8/8/2016
One of the most beautiful things I've read, thank you!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/2/2016
This story has such an amazing plot! I really enjoyed reading this. It made me so happy to know that there was a sequel to recnac. This series of fanfiction will forever be one of my all time favorites. I'm also really glad that it ended in such a nice and happy ending. I know you havent really posted anything lately, but i hope that you come back some day..anyways really enjoyed this!
Comrade'sRoza chapter 27 . 7/18/2016
Loved it!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/3/2016
I cried. I really did. I'm exhausted and reading this instead of sleeping, because it's just so good. Besides, midnight isn't too late to sleep...right?

I wanted to let you know that I feel for Harry so much. I was never abused, not in the least, but my parents had issues with their marriage before and after they ended it, so I quickly learned to place myself as second best, if that makes any sense. I still have issues with recieving recognition because I just don't get why I deserve it sometimes. Harry makes sense to me, and I connect with him.

Anyways, you don't need to be hearing about my issues. I just am so touched by this story and I felt you should know that.

I wish I had an account so I could contact you some other way. This is probably taking up your time when people have important things to say about this story through reviews. But anyways, thank you so much just for writing this story.

-Anonymous
slytherclaw7 chapter 27 . 5/17/2016
Amazing. This was even better than the first one in the series. I never cry when reading, but I did while reading Flawed Perfection. The way you weaved emotions, psychology, subplots, friendships, and words together was absolutely beautiful.
Pheonix chapter 27 . 5/15/2016
This story is beautiful. You tore my heart apart, and you mended it over and over again. Your writing is phenomenal and please let us readers know if you ever publish a book! Thank you for writing this fantastic story! :)
Yvonne Park chapter 27 . 5/3/2016
Aw! So cute! This story was great! You do such a good job with the dark stuff, all the emotions and everything. Wonderful job! It was all so adorable. Harry and Draco make the cutest friends. Love it all! I wish there was more! :)

-Yvonne