Reviews for Flawed Perfection
SiriusWolf chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
That was great fun to read! I hope the Weasley's get a lot of business, great with the colors. The second stories are not the best, but they are, if the writer is excelling at it. You are definitely excelling with this, possibly better than JKR. Her second year story was a little dark, you've managed to keep that aspect out so far, I hope this is of the same standard as your first story! Good Luck! Great job!
cintishortstop chapter 2 . 3/28/2004
great start! i read your first on a recommendation and was hooked!
jo0609 chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
that was once again a prefect chapter!
Luinlothana chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
Just a few words - I don't even have time to log in properly. I'm glad you're writing againand I must say that you still keep a good style. I'm reading along and I plan to as well even though I hardly have time to do enything else than studying right now. I hope I'll be able to write a bit more for the next chapter ( I didn't have time at all when the first one was up - sorry!). I hope it's going to be up soon.
Califaction chapter 2 . 3/25/2004
Excellent! I love Hagrid, he's so sweet. . .JKR better not kill him off. . .I'm very, very, very happy about the Severus stuff that I can see that you're planning to put in. I want more of his character, because he's so fascinating. Maybe you could put more Remus into the next chapter? The way you're managing things is great, you've got them acting like, well, normal, crazy, teenagers. No, thats not an oxymoron, though sometimes I think it might be, but then I remember my random fits of laughter and dirty mind and then I dont :P
Serpent of Light
Romm chapter 2 . 3/25/2004
Ominous.
mickeymoose chapter 2 . 3/25/2004
Yah! I found this story! I haven't been on for awhile, and I finally check it out, and the sequel's up and running! Kudos to you. Loved this story, it's still cool too.
SillyGillie chapter 2 . 3/25/2004
Awesome chapter! I loved the way you described The Weasley's store awesome! Great chapter, too cute about the whole Island thing with Harry and Ginny! Very cute! I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter! That's awesome! You got 100 reviews for one chapter! Brilliant, you deserve it! Awesome job! :)
Musicstarlover chapter 2 . 3/25/2004
NO! NONONONONONONONONO! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU'D DONE A SEQUEL UNTIL TODAY! *Sobs hysterically* NO!
But I LOVE the story! LOVE IT SO MUCH! SO PLEASE CONTINUE SOON!
-MSL_
Siri Kat chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
YAY! A CONTINUATION! lol, I've been checking for a sequal, but I missed it until now. Why is Harry still using the concealing charms? I thought it wouldn't really matter since everyone knows anyways. Aw! I love Harry, and Ron. That was just too cute when he had the nightmare. THANK YOU for not having Harry still have the cancer powers (for lack of a better word). I'm so sick of "superpowerfornoreasonHarry" (in other fics). PLEASE update soon! I know that you said that you would update every two weeks, but I know that even that is hard to keep up, so PLEASE try!
Bright1 chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
Hey I just found that this fic is up! YAY! Good somfar and keep writing _
texasjeanette chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
I hope that harry gains back at least some of his "superpowers" since it is so soon after his initial recovery and his magic is near normal... I would think that in time it may start to increase again. Logically, it should go back to near predeath levels... althought the cancer has been removed, and that is what caused his increased levels... he should not lose the new level simply because the cancer was removed... perhaps his "good days" advantages would not be so strong, but even feeling horrid he had more power, could do wandless magic, and could sense... I don't know, it just seems like something he should be able to keep. Just my thoughts... I totally like the angsting that harry is doing, it would not make sense if he was happy go lucky all of a sudden... hurry and post, and romance and draco soon, I hope... texasjeanette
Shawn Pickett chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
Another great chapter, though Harry has still got issues about people accepting him for who he is (understandably). So do we get to discover what fate befell the Dursley's? How is Draco making out? I would love to se Severus's reaction to Harry's concerns. Thank you.
Nananabooboo chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
Oh, I hate having to review after every chapter, but I'm such a sucker for seeing my name written on the thank-you part.
Anyway, nice chapter, good job yada yada yada, you know the drill :)
Agnes chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
I love that this story is going to be angst, I personally love this type of fics. I hope we soon se more about the Dursleys, or Harry angst (illness, depresion, etc). You are doing a great gob so far, and I hope you will always be as good as you have been so far. Thank you for your story because it is wonderfull way on reading. Thank you
3,161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 190 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 210 .. Last Next »