Reviews for Flawed Perfection
Velith chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
Great Chapter! Can't wait 'til u update
Can't wait 'till we see more of Draco and Snape. I was wonderin' if we r goin' to see more of the Dursleys? And will you be nasty 2 Cho this year?Please do i have always hated that charater for some reason.
Later,
Velith
Darak chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
not a bad second chapter, I still wish Harry was more powerful though I kind of got used to it in recnac :o)
Wiccan PussyKat chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
Yay! Early update! That is weird, this morning I woke up wondering if maybe you'd updated early, and here you are!
We must be on the same wavelength :p
If you break 200 reviews for this chapter, can we have another early one? Pretty please?
Nice lighthearted scene with Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, many good times were had by all, I see...good, good. Nice relief after all the angst and drama of the prequel. Even so...I wouldn't mind getting back to angsty drama before long. ;)
Bright orange walls...hmm, I wouldn't want it in my house, but perfect for the twin's shop! Orange is the Chudley Cannon's colour, yes? And the infamous hair, of course. Sounds like quite a place, I'd love to see it.
And hey, Kota made another appearance here! I ws wondering if you were going to include the Stensons, but how could you not? Lots of people seem to have hit it off with them, as it were. Are her and George officially going out now?
Lol, trust Ron to immediately come to the conclusion that the bigger success for the twins, the bigger chrissie presents...nicely in character, as we know how much he resents being poor.
“Anuhk,
PENNYPACKER chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Why hello.I thought that this chapter was was funny when Ronaldo was drunk aw yes lol.I wish Rons name was Ronaldo that would be cool and Harry could be Potty boy or pothead..lol jk.I like how you infiltrated that little questionare game into this chapter I dont know what to call it but it was quite lovely and filled my soul with happiness.I think that Hermione should take yoga lessons every Harry and Ginny lovers well I know that they will eventually be ne Snape should be obsessed with cheese and should be eating it constantly and then he should smell like rotten cheese. He could be lurking in the corridors talking to his cheese slice.
pennypacker.
water drifter chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
*sniff* I'm SO happy! You updated JUST FOR US! Thank you SO much! I know you weren't planning on updating so fast! You are the BEST!
Mimmi85 chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Good chapter!
loved it
hmm, Harry in Advanced Potions, only thing I have to say to that is, "Good Luck, Harry!"
loved the scene where the twins and co were drunk, lol
byes
fantagal
shadowarwen chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Yea, another chapter! I absolutely adore this story. I hope you are able to update again soon. I'm curious as to what is going to happen now in the story. Update soon!
Rocky235 chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Technically well written with a good story line.
Rhyllen chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Another superb chapter. I'm so happy that you decided to do the sequel, and I hope the next chapter comes out rather soon. You're an impressive author, and I always try to learn from how you write. Keep up the great work.
Rubberduckie713 chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
AAHH! I found this story yesterday, then realized it was a sequel so I would of course have to read Recnac. Which I did. I started at about nine last night and finished around 12:30 this morning. The story was perfect! It had a unique plot, and had me laughing and crying in all the perfect places. Mostly crying though. I'm expecting more wonderful things from Flawed Perfection! Its excellent so far! I thought I would just let you know that you have all the characters' attitudes down perfectly! I love Kota and George! ANd about the Cho thing, I'm glad you did that.I don't like Cho much either. Good for you for making her a witch! Anyway, your work is absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see how this story goes. Poor angsting Harry. Things just don't work out for him, do they?
ChildOfDarkness chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Ahh the delights of hangovers...lol. I'm glad Harry didnt get drunk. He probably gets that side from Lily. *Frodo voice* Well, I'm glad your back. *jumps off carriage and runs off* Update soon!
Magnolia Lane chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
I loved this chapter. Especially drunk Ron! That was so cute. Again, the theme of Harry taking care of Ron emerges, as well as his own self doubt. I suspected that Harry would be back to "normal" as far as his magic went. I hope to see a little Harry/Ginny romance, but I will survive if not in the cards. Keep up the excellent work.
Von chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Aw.. I'm sad that Harry doesn't have his huge abilities any more, but you could have done so much worse to him, so I'm happy.
Will he be developing anything more as the story continues though? Not nessecarily the same thing as the last story, but something?
If you could just give me a one-word answer in the next chapter (Yes, No or Maybe) I'd be very grateful.
Foxfur chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
HI! I'm back and obviously, so are you. Sorry, after the chapter of Recnac that I reviewed, somehow I lost track of the story. I just discovered this sequel today and had to go back and reread and catch up. Funny thing is, I was just thinking about this story the other day and wondering why I hadn't seen it in awhile and suddenly, today there was chapter 2 of the sequel!
Recnac, especially the last few chapters, made me cry. At first I just wiped my eyes on my shirt collar but quickly had to find a box of tissues because the whole front of my shirt was to wet to wipe anymore tears with. Then I went through about half a box of tissues! I knew that somehow you'd come up with a way to save Harry. Love the relationships that you've got going, especially Kota and George. I love her sense of wonder and amazement about magic. I think it's very realistic. I know that I'd be amazed and fascinated by the magical world if I were in her shoes. Are they (the Weasley kids) ever going to get around to showing Harry the box of pictures. Is anybody going to tell him about how Ginny carried those two pictures of them around with her during the week he was dead? Hm...wonder what the police thought of Vernon's ears. I'm sure they made him take the hat off down at the station. Wow! Snape and Draco discovered they have hearts!
Loved the opening day of the store but I thought Harry wasn't supposed to go anywhere except the Lighthouse, the Burrow, Hermione's, the school, and Neville's due to the protections around those places. Since Kota is spending so much time in the wizarding world, wouldn't it make more sense for her house to be hooked up to the Floo than for her to keep using Port-keys to visit her friends? I haven't read anything about having to be a witch or wizard to be hooked up to and use the Floo network and they could probably come up with a way to block places other than her friends homes (so she doesn't accidentally wind up in Knockturn Alley).
Rhiain chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
Great chapter! I cant wait for more! :)
Rhiain