Reviews for Flawed Perfection
David chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
Excellent Chapter! I'm looking forward to more!
charmed1 chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
This is a brilliant story so far, can't wait to see what happens next keep up the good work
Avvy Kavvy chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
Jesus christ! This story has only been out for 7 days and a bit, and its already got more than a HUNDRED reviews! It shows how much of an excellent write you are, (And could be).
Bosson12787 chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
I'm so glad that you updated. I'm happy that Weasley's Wizarding Wheezers is going well. I hope you update soon.
AlexLone chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
you seem to have more or less crippled harry in this story, you've taken his magic down, he can't understand a lot of the new stuff, the wandless ability is pretty much totoally gone from what you say and the advanced classes seem to have been entered on false merit, you've turned harry into a shadow of himself previously, he will always feel that bit of a failure because he knew he could do it before, and it now leaves him vulnerable esp with the health problems you mentioned you were going to give him, he isn't smart like hermione and now lacks the physical robustness of ron so where exactly do he have any advantage it looks like a bit of he going to recess into shadows in comparison, his rivals will sense weakness in him and will be able to defeat him.
water drifter chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Man that is SO true. I'm So glad that you have finally posted this first chapter, and I will wait as patiently as posible for the next one because I DO want a decent story! Lol I'm sure you could do a decent story in no time at all, but I want a AMAZING story! So if waiting will get me that then I'll wait. My brother was jumpimg up and down after I told him that you had put the first chapter of this story up!
Thunder's Shadow chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
YAY! YOU GOT YOUR NEW STORY! Uh-oh.. trouble always goes looking for him?... dun-dun-dun! I knew Harry couldn't just spend his next 2 years at Hogwarts as a normal wizard *shakes head*... Oh well, more interesting things for us to read!.. Lol.. Update soon please!
signed,
Samantha
Myzz Beatlette chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! Recnac Transfaerso was the best story in the whole entire world and this one is just as good! Please update soon! Please Please Please Do So! Is it going to be sad? Is something bad gonna happen to someone who is close to Harry? I wnat to know all these things! Please review!
Me: *Hugs you*
You: *Tries to get away*
Me: I love you!
You: Get off me!
Me: REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!
Once again I will ask, please please please review!
JadeLMSkywalker chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I've just checked to see if you have started with the sequel and am very pleased to see you have. I am unable to read it at the moment but I will when I log on next. I know it will be just as good, if not better than your last one (can't remember the spelling) and I await more. Keep up the great work. Thanks for continuing. Jade.
Liz chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Again, another brilliant chapter! I don't have the will power to write a fic like Recnac, and this fic seems to be shaping up pretty well too. Keep up the good work. I hope you post your new chapter soon. Liz x
LadyAbbey chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
*squeals* HOORAY! YOU UPDATED! *gives Celebony a hug and jumps around the room*
*sits back in her chair and proceeds to write her review*
I've been looking forward to this for a while, and as you can no doubt tell, I'm quite excited that the sequel is finally here! Whee! Now for the questions...
I like Harry's new room and the Lighthouse. They both sound neat.
When will we see Neville, Eloise, and Hermione? Will they be in the next chapter?
What's happening with the romance in Flawed Perfection (nice title by the way)? Will we see more G/H, or will the romance be put on the back burner in favor of adventure, angst and drama?
Harry doubts things too much. He really should stop that...(damn the Dursleys!)
Now for a little discrepancy...Couldn't the twins just have performed a cleaning spell themselves? I thought they were of age, seeing as this is a 6th year story. The twins are two years older than the Golden Trio, so they've graduated and can use their wands outside of school.
*laughs* Trouble does seem to find Harry like a magnet, doesn't it?
Well that's all folks! It was great reviewing a new chapter of yours. Please update soon! I totally understand that real life gets in the way, but don't leave us hanging. (even though there's no cliffie)
I hope you don't mind...but I'm desperate for feedback on my story. If you could read it and tell me what you think, it would be much appreciated!
PENNYPACKER chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Why hello again.I am glad that you have started to write a sequel it is delightful.I liked this chapter is was excellent.
AchillesMonkey chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
cool!
Benevolence chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
It's great to see ya back, Cele! I can't say I havn't been waiting for the sequel! And if I may say so, its off to a wonderful start! Are we going to see a lot of Harry angst in this one? huh, huh? lol! It seems to be your specialty, after Recnac! lol! I'd love to see a lot of Sirius :-D O! And maybe some new Animagi? *hint hint* I'm writing them into my fanfic, and I just love the idea.
Moonlight Evil chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
was that last sentence a little bit of foreshadowing? hmm i wonder whats going to happen...please keep writing, what a story you have started...definately awesome and incredible! keep writing,
3,097 | « Prev Page 1 .. 190 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 .. Last Next »