Reviews for Flawed Perfection
Myzz Beatlette chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! Recnac Transfaerso was the best story in the whole entire world and this one is just as good! Please update soon! Please Please Please Do So! Is it going to be sad? Is something bad gonna happen to someone who is close to Harry? I wnat to know all these things! Please review!
Me: *Hugs you*
You: *Tries to get away*
Me: I love you!
You: Get off me!
Me: REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!
Once again I will ask, please please please review!
JadeLMSkywalker chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I've just checked to see if you have started with the sequel and am very pleased to see you have. I am unable to read it at the moment but I will when I log on next. I know it will be just as good, if not better than your last one (can't remember the spelling) and I await more. Keep up the great work. Thanks for continuing. Jade.
Liz chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Again, another brilliant chapter! I don't have the will power to write a fic like Recnac, and this fic seems to be shaping up pretty well too. Keep up the good work. I hope you post your new chapter soon. Liz x
LadyAbbey chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
*squeals* HOORAY! YOU UPDATED! *gives Celebony a hug and jumps around the room*
*sits back in her chair and proceeds to write her review*
I've been looking forward to this for a while, and as you can no doubt tell, I'm quite excited that the sequel is finally here! Whee! Now for the questions...
I like Harry's new room and the Lighthouse. They both sound neat.
When will we see Neville, Eloise, and Hermione? Will they be in the next chapter?
What's happening with the romance in Flawed Perfection (nice title by the way)? Will we see more G/H, or will the romance be put on the back burner in favor of adventure, angst and drama?
Harry doubts things too much. He really should stop that...(damn the Dursleys!)
Now for a little discrepancy...Couldn't the twins just have performed a cleaning spell themselves? I thought they were of age, seeing as this is a 6th year story. The twins are two years older than the Golden Trio, so they've graduated and can use their wands outside of school.
*laughs* Trouble does seem to find Harry like a magnet, doesn't it?
Well that's all folks! It was great reviewing a new chapter of yours. Please update soon! I totally understand that real life gets in the way, but don't leave us hanging. (even though there's no cliffie)
I hope you don't mind...but I'm desperate for feedback on my story. If you could read it and tell me what you think, it would be much appreciated!
PENNYPACKER chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Why hello again.I am glad that you have started to write a sequel it is delightful.I liked this chapter is was excellent.
AchillesMonkey chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
cool!
Benevolence chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
It's great to see ya back, Cele! I can't say I havn't been waiting for the sequel! And if I may say so, its off to a wonderful start! Are we going to see a lot of Harry angst in this one? huh, huh? lol! It seems to be your specialty, after Recnac! lol! I'd love to see a lot of Sirius :-D O! And maybe some new Animagi? *hint hint* I'm writing them into my fanfic, and I just love the idea.
Moonlight Evil chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
was that last sentence a little bit of foreshadowing? hmm i wonder whats going to happen...please keep writing, what a story you have started...definately awesome and incredible! keep writing,
L.I.T Wanderer chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Harry has had enough leave him alone
if oyu do inist on putting harry back into the fight aginst dark or anything he better be powerful and he better have a much better time at it than your last story i hate harry bashing
Just make sure harry will be happy in your next story i want more good fun time than difficult ones ..
a story does not have to have evil or darkness in it for it to be good i wish more poeple would realise that
horsefan chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
yea! u finally wrote it! i can't wait to read more!
Sailor C chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Yeah! I'm so glad to see this story up! I loved your first story and I can't wait to read more of this one! _
AeternusX chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
YAY, i just found this today, very nice, a little confused about the concealing charms though? can't wait for the next chapter. please continue :)
Anora chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
ohh... dear... things are coming aren't they? You should have more Severus! Hmm You updated! :D I am so happy!
Rhysel Ash chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
I really liked the first part of this story, and I am really looking forward to reading this one as it develops! good first chapter.
Rhysel Ash
Formerly Known as Erin chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Hey, your back! Hooray! This story is looking good so far, just keep it coming. I want to know what happens next! Execellent work.
erin