Reviews for Flawed Perfection
Earthmom chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
This was a great chapter. Looking forward to any and all of your updates, so keep them coming.
Earthmom chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Great 1st chpater. I can already tell that this is going to be a great story, just like the last.
Nankinmai chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
add me to your mailing list!
i'm pretty sure i havent left you a review before, so i guess this is the first one then! i must say, your story is great! i've been trying to find some good hp fics that had none of those hard slashes...
anyway, i remember actually crying somewhere in the other fic, and there's not a lot of fics out there that can make me do that. in doing so, you are truly skilled as a writer. keep up the great work and i hope to see th
e next chapter soon!
EternallyMine chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
Hey! lol. I do tend to look too far into things, but hey, that's OK right? Yeah. I'm so happy you decided to update early! i was coming to reread your stories and saw that you updated! YAY! Are the Dursley's going to be in this? Just wondering. Heeheehee... Ron was totally hammered. Well, like Harry said, at least he's not a mean drunk. I'm surprised that Sirius didn't realize that Harry would be a little opposed to getting drunk after Vernon. Hmm. *puts on wise Dumbledore look* Interesting. I love your description of Weasley's Wizard Wheezes! lol. I want to go there! Well, g2g! Update soon!
athenakitty chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
The grand opening of the Weasley Wizard Wheeze is greatly awaited? What's in the hangover remedy? Will Harry's powers grow again? Will Harry have to retake the OWLs again? Will any of the Malfoys die soon?
Nnyl Eissej chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
yay! You update! Very good
pcp chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
YEAH! (me Terence) LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! I sent you an e-mail yesterday and am now presently writing to Fanfic to inquire why they deleted my expert story. It was soo great. A random thing where I explore the fact that if Fluer married Harry, her name would mean Flower Potter. oh, and meanwhile Hermione says "bling bling" and I pronounce my name as butters.
They're kicking me off of uploading another chapter! ah! Im soo mad! Well at least I could read read your story again and get cheered up. YAY!
TekJanson chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
Very good! You are in my top ten author thingy! I'm not even in that! Then again, my writing sucks, and I admit that truthfuly. Anyway post soon!
lyss33 chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
I loved that chapter. i would of not been able to finish it if i did not put up a fight. little brothers really want to go on the computer when you are and normally they can
Zaptor chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
Yay! Another great chapter. I have to say, it'll be interesting to see how Harry copes with his advanced classes. I hope he gets really powerful again. Oh, and actually being mentioned is the special prize I was talking about. It's always nice to know that the writers have read your review.
tessa chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
Aww sweeties a sequal! I check every day for months... i go away for a week and look what happens! just goes to prove the phrase 'a watched author never updates'. Well I want to see more neville, and hermione. Couldn't harry have just a hintlet of his old powers? Pleaase... pretty please? Well cheerio update soon! just as good as RT by the way. Just wondering- are you a Brit or what?
angel74 chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
wonderful chapter as usual. I look forward the next. I have been gone for a week so I wanted to check out all my favorite fics before I started back on my own story. I look forward the next chapter.
Threetoedsloth chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
Wow! This is starting out to be as good as Recnac Transfaero! I loved the part with the joke shop and the song was hilarious! I think its god that everything isn't completely perfect now that harry's alive but I hope his year isn't too horrible! I was really disappointed that harry and Ginny didn't get together in the first one, so I can't wait until they do in this story. Also, I'm curious to see how you makes Snape act towards Harry. Well, I can't wait until you update!
liberalpenpusher chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
wow i love this story more with each chapter you write
SpecialParanoia chapter 2 . 3/19/2004
Hey, as long as you don't go off on some weird tangent in the middle of this, then it's all good! How bout this- if it starts to go off and get weird or whatever, where I might be thinking that I'm not to sure about it anymore, (which I HIGHLY doubt would EVER happen!), then I'll warn you ahead of time, and I'll still keep reading anyway 'cause you never know what'll happen later on. 'Kay?
Well, I know if I'd been there, I would've gotten myself right pissed! But, Harry's got plenty good reason for staying away from the stuff, and I'm proud of him for it! From what I know of and seen, alot of kids in his situation would've been drunk simply to forget all the bad stuff, but Harry's too smart for that. Or too sensitive... Whatever, it's all for the better so who cares? *winks*
I felt really bad when Sirius was comparing Ron to he and James.. That was kind of insensitive... But, that also means you did your job right if you got me to feel bad, so Kudos!
Snape is still gonna' let Harry into his Advanced class, right? I mean, he'll probably go back to the way he always treated the poor kid, but it'd suck to see EVERYTHING they gained from each other go down the drain if he doesn't accept him, which eventually you'd think it would...
Quick question- is Draco going to go over to Sirius's to play Quidditch like Harry asked him to? You haven't mentioned anything about that yet, and it'd be kewl to at least mention something about him going over, or saying he couldn't, or somthing of the like. Just a thought. Another neat little tie in between the two fics. Plus, it would add a new dynamic to each others personality, no matter whether they carry the same old animosity between each other during the school year ot not. (If you can understand what I'm trying to say.)
UUm... I don't know what the disappointment you talked about in your Author's note would be... I read it over twice, but nothing stands out, so obviously I wasn't very disappointed, *lol*.
Good chappie! Can't wait for the next one! As long as you don't take MORE than two weeks, then that time limit's fine. If it's a month, though, I'll start e-mailing you so much you'll absolutely hate me and post the chapter just to make me shut up! (That is, if I ever remember to do that, which I more than likely won't...)
3,143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 191 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 .. Last Next »