Reviews for Flawed Perfection
horsefan chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
yea! u finally wrote it! i can't wait to read more!
Sailor C chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Yeah! I'm so glad to see this story up! I loved your first story and I can't wait to read more of this one! _
AeternusX chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
YAY, i just found this today, very nice, a little confused about the concealing charms though? can't wait for the next chapter. please continue :)
Anora chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
ohh... dear... things are coming aren't they? You should have more Severus! Hmm You updated! :D I am so happy!
Rhysel Ash chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
I really liked the first part of this story, and I am really looking forward to reading this one as it develops! good first chapter.
~~Rhysel Ash~~
Formerly Known as Erin chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Hey, your back! Hooray! This story is looking good so far, just keep it coming. I want to know what happens next! Execellent work.
erin
shinta4 chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
go celebony! go celebony! go celebony!
Firnwilwarin chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
this is just as good as your last story. keep posting, please.
Terence chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
AHAHA! YAY your back! I knew that of course pfft! Loved the chapter more than any in the world and bow down to your greatness while throwing flowers at your feet!This is going to be so good! Im checking if you updated everyday and Im going to situate my life aroung your story! *looks awkward* Dedication to the best author in the world! I just looked at all your reviews! People love you! The fame the fortune! The talent! In fact, Im going to write to fanfiction and see if they do any appretiation awards or best of awards! Bows down to you! I managed to make a shrine of your story on my folder did I tell you? I read and read, it's so good! And this one! This ones going to be absoluteley perfect! *salutes story chapter* I want to thank you for being such a great friend to me during this times, I love talking to you and reading your most excellent works! I can't wait for the next insallment. Im just so excited that you decided to return! YAYAYAY!*jumps around*
*turns on Cypress Hill*
*junps*
I LOVE THIS FIC! MORE THAN HARRY! AND THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING! Snapes sexy...
*plays it again*
*fall over*
TERENCE~!~
*Does little turn on the cat walk*
Agnes chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I love your new story. I am so happy that at last it has come. I hope to see another charapter soon. :D
saz chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
hey
FINALLY you decided to write the sequal it couldnt be more waited for please please please please write the next chapter soon
x
SillyGillie chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Awesome! I'm so excited you started writing a sequel! You are the BEST! I love it! This is awesome so far! I love the cloud over Harry's scare! Hilarious! I loved it! The coloring was awesome! Great job!
EternallyMine chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Hi! It's me. Again! lol. I just can't get enough of your story and every time I come back to reread it, I pick up on something new. This time, it's Harry's "sheep dream". The sheep could be anyone who supports the dark side, and the farmer whoever is in charge of the Death Eaters now. Ya know? Like the sheep is blindly following what the farmer tells it to do? I don't know. Maybe I'm just weird. Well, g2g. Update soon!
Fallen Sheep chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I really liked this follow up to Recnac. Will the Stentons still be in this? If Harry can't do magic this story will get really boring boring really fast. Harry's the boy-who-lived (twice) for peats sake! Just so you know i'm just giving you ideas. You don't have to do anyting with them but if you want theme there all yours(with a bit of credit to me, of coarse.) as you said at the end of Rec. Harry would be getting sick a lot more easily. I love sick harry but if he is sick all of the time with no good days or anything the story will get boring fast as well. I'm not saying don't let him get sick at all. being sick was part of what made Rec. so good. Notice that i said part. the sirius-dursley-stentons was part of it. the snape showing his humanic(is that word?)side was part of it. Harry being Harry was part of it. so these are just suggestions. do what you want with theme.

Fallen sheep
Charmed1s chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
All i can say is it is about damn time! I loved the first, and now i love this. Awesomeness!
3,096 | « Prev Page 1 .. 191 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 .. Last Next »