Reviews for Flawed Perfection
Sohaila 2005 chapter 22 . 7/6/2020
WHAT! HOW DARE HE THAT BASTERD! WAIT UNTIL SIRUIS AND SNAPE GET THEIR HANDS ON YOU.I TRUSTED YOU!
Sohaila 2005 chapter 20 . 7/6/2020
A lot of reviews are saying that Arthur acted like a basterd in this chapter but I think that he didn't mean Dumbeldore said he's going to regret his words later.I believe that he was just too hysterical knowing that the death eaters got his son and wasn't thinking about what he was saying and what effects it will have on Harry
Sohaila 2005 chapter 14 . 7/5/2020
I really hope Harry open up to Siruis soon or he'll explode! I thought something would actually happen when Siruis woke up at night but nothing bloody happend!
Sohaila 2005 chapter 5 . 7/4/2020
Am I the only one who thinks Neville loves Eloise?
dracomoonyscorpius chapter 2 . 7/4/2020
Wait... I thought Kota loved portkeys?
howdespairful chapter 16 . 7/3/2020
Hi, I was wondering if maybe I could do a seventh year fanfiction of this that mainly revolves around Cho getting revenge? If not it’s completely fine.
sarah.clarence.1 chapter 16 . 7/2/2020
oh hey, look at thatI'm crying again.
potterfanatic101 chapter 27 . 6/23/2020
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Why did this have to end :(
Potterfanatic101 chapter 26 . 6/23/2020
This is sooooooooo good! so good so good so good! I'm starting to think that you are J.K rowling. hmmm, are you? Because this is absolutely AMAZING! I love you for this soooooooooo much! It made me feel like I was there! I tensed when bad things happen and LAUGHED OUT LOUD in the funny parts! OH MY GOD! sooo good!
Potterfanatic101 chapter 10 . 6/23/2020
OMG! I LOVEEEEEEEE THIS CHAPTER! SO GOOD. ITS BRILLIANT! REALLY! I love u for this !
Guest chapter 15 . 4/26/2020
¿Es en serio? Eloise es el personaje más putamente desagradable de esta historia.
jenzhere99 chapter 27 . 3/29/2020
This story, as well as the story before, have been wonderful. It's so well written and captures each characters personalities perfectly. I've also been very impressed even more so when I realized the author was a TEENAGER! I've read many fanfics and these are 2 of my favorites. I hope the author is still writing and I would love to read more by her. Great job!
Just William chapter 27 . 3/16/2020
Odd typo here and there. Story went on too long imho.
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 18 . 3/12/2020
Since yahoo groups are gone, could you post the uncut chapter, like you did with the Ch 26 interlude? Great stories, you're one of the authors I come back to year after year (I tend to go through years-long phases where I don't read fanfiction).
Fleamont Pottter chapter 8 . 2/11/2020
Why is there barely any grammar.
3,249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »