Reviews for Flawed Perfection
Guest chapter 27 . 8/2/2016
This story has such an amazing plot! I really enjoyed reading this. It made me so happy to know that there was a sequel to recnac. This series of fanfiction will forever be one of my all time favorites. I'm also really glad that it ended in such a nice and happy ending. I know you havent really posted anything lately, but i hope that you come back some day..anyways really enjoyed this!
Comrade'sRoza chapter 27 . 7/18/2016
Loved it!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/3/2016
I cried. I really did. I'm exhausted and reading this instead of sleeping, because it's just so good. Besides, midnight isn't too late to sleep...right?

I wanted to let you know that I feel for Harry so much. I was never abused, not in the least, but my parents had issues with their marriage before and after they ended it, so I quickly learned to place myself as second best, if that makes any sense. I still have issues with recieving recognition because I just don't get why I deserve it sometimes. Harry makes sense to me, and I connect with him.

Anyways, you don't need to be hearing about my issues. I just am so touched by this story and I felt you should know that.

I wish I had an account so I could contact you some other way. This is probably taking up your time when people have important things to say about this story through reviews. But anyways, thank you so much just for writing this story.

-Anonymous
slytherclaw7 chapter 27 . 5/17/2016
Amazing. This was even better than the first one in the series. I never cry when reading, but I did while reading Flawed Perfection. The way you weaved emotions, psychology, subplots, friendships, and words together was absolutely beautiful.
Pheonix chapter 27 . 5/15/2016
This story is beautiful. You tore my heart apart, and you mended it over and over again. Your writing is phenomenal and please let us readers know if you ever publish a book! Thank you for writing this fantastic story! :)
Yvonne Park chapter 27 . 5/3/2016
Aw! So cute! This story was great! You do such a good job with the dark stuff, all the emotions and everything. Wonderful job! It was all so adorable. Harry and Draco make the cutest friends. Love it all! I wish there was more! :)

-Yvonne
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 23 . 5/3/2016
You go Draco.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 22 . 5/3/2016
Ahhh I should have realize it when I remembered who Callahan was in Big Hero 6
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 19 . 5/3/2016
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 10 . 5/2/2016
OH MY GOD IT'S THE DEMON GIRL RUN FOR YOUR LIVES TELL MY MOM I LOVE HER AND MY CAT TOO
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 7 . 5/2/2016
Oh i was thinking Frozen with Anna, said on-na
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 3 . 5/2/2016
You know I'd just be like...

Me: Ginny, Harry likes you.

Que horrified face from Harry.

Me: Harry, Ginny likes you.

Que blushing face from Ginny.

Me: Now kiss.

Que me pushing their heads together.
SophiaA803 chapter 6 . 4/20/2016
Love the stories that you make!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/20/2016
This is beautiful and it made me cry so much you are an amazing author omg
mazalicious chapter 10 . 4/19/2016
I always read the scary bits at night, it is so annoying but I cant stop reading!
3,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »