Reviews for Flawed Perfection
iCanGrammar chapter 13 . 3/3
I'm crying at that end scene with Ron- "We're just introducing ourselves" IM DEAD
Wow chapter 27 . 2/8
Wow! Thanks for writing this, it's an amazing story and you're an amazing writer :)
SmileABunch6396 chapter 8 . 1/1
This chapter made me want to die with laughter. I really should go to bed now...but I've got finish this. I really don't care that I'm stimulating my brain with electronics. This chapter made me think of Snape, and Malfoy differently. I know you're kinda not on here the much anymore but oh my goodness. I hope that whatever you do now that you write stuff, because I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks a bunch!
mstiquerose3 chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
This story was absolutely amazing! The raw emotion put into each character was incredible! I loved how much angst that was in this story. This is truly one of my favorites, and now I can't wait to reread both of your stories again because they were so good! I actually read both of these stories nearly 11 years ago when you first published them, but just recently rediscovered them. It was like rediscovering golden treasure (funny enough, I kept thinking "hmm, I swear I've read something like this before..." Until I realized that these were the stories I had read long ago). Thanks again for your hard work and dedication. This story is truly a gem!
mythrica chapter 27 . 12/20/2015
Thank you or a second beautiful story in your universe. The interplay of physical and psychological abuse and recovery was wonderful. I appreciated that you left Harry and Draco as very human hero's instead of 'super-heros' .

Keep writing and I'll keep reading.
thehpfan123 chapter 27 . 11/29/2015
Amazing story! I loved it.
harrypotterhextall chapter 27 . 11/20/2015
Wow, such a good story! I was running across things to read, and this is a bit different to what I normally like but I thought it was great. I've already recommended it!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/8/2015
Just wanted to let you know I appreciated this story and that you didn't gloss over Harry 's child abuse and its long lasting pathological effects
Remus Severus Potter chapter 27 . 10/4/2015
Is it weird that I go back and read all the parts where Snape yells a Harry ( including the part where he talks to Harry in St. Mungo's) at least once a day?
0Ailsa0 chapter 27 . 9/27/2015
Just finished reading this, loved it and the first one. Brilliantly written and really gripping right the way through!
fictionlover2166 chapter 27 . 9/18/2015
Brilliant writing! I've seen these five around for ages but the summary never really grabbed me, but the other day I finally decided to see what all the fuss was about... And wow! I enjoyed every moment of it! :)
PuzzledBookie63 chapter 27 . 9/17/2015
Bless this fic. It was just as beautiful as the first one and I'm so happy now. This is about he third time I've read it since you wrote it and i just get so emotionally invested every time.
Stillheartdeep chapter 14 . 9/6/2015
The word count for this story is sooo inflated. It's irritating and goes against the sites rules but I will stop complaining because you at least took the time to write. Thanks for the read.
cztelnik chapter 27 . 9/4/2015
Nice story, a bit sappy and lots of angst.
cnocys chapter 27 . 8/25/2015
Wow I know you wrote this in a while but I wanted to thank you. I just read the entire story and you did an amazing job. First I didn't want to start this because of the muggle illness but well, I didn't have anything to read. Nevermind. It was great, thank you :)
3,143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »