Reviews for Flawed Perfection
twirlbug chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
Well I think I can actually go to sleep after this chapter. Whew!
twirlbug chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
I swear If you make me cry one more time, I'm going to come through this computer and AK your butt! It's 2 o'clock in the morning and I won't be able to sleep until I know that Harry is fine and his emotional issues are dealt with. This is so nerve-wracking! Eurgh!

P.S. I really love these stories though, because Draco is such a sweet boy in this one and Fred and George are so involved with everything, it makes me happy. Also, Kota gives me hope that one day I can have cool Wizarding World friends. :-)
Guest chapter 27 . 12/23/2013
Ahhhhhh! Sweet!
Shadow chapter 27 . 12/3/2013
I love your story and you so much this is the best i read and just like your last one it made me laugh, cry, made me want to throw things it also made me want to dance with joy best story ever. Hope you make another one please

Your fan,
Shadow
Guest chapter 25 . 11/15/2013
Its all so cute and sweet ! I love it !
Guest chapter 23 . 11/15/2013
Poor Draco !
Guest chapter 22 . 11/15/2013
Im enraged of the treason of the doctor !
Twilighter786 chapter 27 . 11/3/2013
I just want you to know I really love this story as well as Recnac. I actually read both a year or two ago and then I stumbled across them again and I was like, "I remember really loving these two, why don't I read it again!" so I did, and it was amazing again! Your a really awesome writer!
BrizzyBabber chapter 27 . 10/18/2013
Awwwwww i love this story! It is just the lushest story! (Pretty sure lushest is not a word) but who cares i love it anyway! You could literally carry this story on forever and i would still read it no matter how rubbish it got because you are such an amazing author!
Harry potter fan chapter 27 . 10/14/2013
Ok, first of all i have no idea how you do it, but your stories are amazing! I read all of them and i absolutely fell in love with this story and the prequel! You should write a sequel to these 2 books, about the rest of the years at hogwarts and harry realizing he is worth something. Again, your writing is just outstanding! I love it so much, this is my new favorite fanfiction and trust me i have read hundreds of them. I love the harry/ginny romance in it and all of the angst! .amazing! Please please write a sequel!
Crackinmywall chapter 27 . 10/7/2013
Oh my god.
That was the best fanfic I have EVER read.
And I'm not just saying this, it was amazing.
I mean, I've read millions of fanfics since 2010 or something, and this is in the top 3!
Bloody amazing!
Good job. Renac was awesome too!
jupimako chapter 27 . 10/4/2013
Amazing story! Thank you for all of your hard work.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
Sorry, hit post by accident. Just wanted to finish my thought since it was about thanking you - and so many others on this site- for the gift of your hard work. I was saying that writing even one novel length book is hard enough for most - you've produced a "body of work" that is also well done and highly entertaining. And doing so, knowing there can never even be a small monetary recognition of your achievement because "JK Rowling owns..." (most rightfully so of course, but still...) You do know that and go right on writing for the sheer love of it - and that love does show! Don't know if you actually receive reviews this long after a story is complete, but I sure hope so. If you did get it - perhaps you could let me know by posting a response to "Unnamed reviewer" on the last page of this story. Just a simple "got it" is fine... But if you put it there I will see it when I reach the end of this highly entertaining and suspenseful tale (my best guess is that the healer at St. Mungo is doing something to sabotage Harry's health in the service of an evil Lucius Malfoy's nefarious plot - will have to wait and see if I'm right... ). Again, thank you for devoting some piece of your life to bringing us all back tk Hogwarts for new stories and adventures! Oh, and your OCs are great!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
And of course, now the books are all out, we know that, in addition to Harry and Voldenort, another "surprise half blood" in Draco's mind would be Snape himself. Ah, the irony. BTW, even though not this chapter, I must say how fabulous I thought the scene with Snape and Anna's dinner. Sweet, funny, yet completely in character - that's exactly how he would act - I can just see it in my head! Lol... Except he would have threatened both Harry and Draco with fatal poisoning if it were ever even referred to again (which you may have done- can't remember, sorry...). Anyway, brilliant story, as always. I'm reading my way through your fics and have greatly enjoyed each. Thank you... Writing fan fic is, in some ways, even harder than completely original fiction, since readers already have pictures in their heads of how things should be. Writing even one novel-length piece is a huge acim
Icepen chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
"The twins were also attempting to break in, shouting that they were Harry's brothers. The nurses looked at the two with raised eyebrows so Fred and George insisted that they were his adoptive brothers and that the similarities between them and some of the others was purely coincidental; they'd never seen those Weasley people before in their lives."

I don't know ho you do it, But I was crying and laughing all at the same time!
3,088 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »