Reviews for Flawed Perfection
MysteryAsia chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Oh... So it turned out all right. Yay for her Draco's changed since Harry's become his friend and stuff. Cool. and poor Severus... I'm reviewing too much. I think I'll review again at the end of the story. Yep
MysteryAsia chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
I don't have a good feeling about Eloise and her date, but let's keep reading!
MysteryAsia chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Oooh Neville likes her Neville likes her
MysteryAsia chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Draco and Harry are friends! That's kind of odd, but not odd at the same time. I really like that turn of events. It makes sense
MysteryAsia chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
IT'S A SEQUEL TO THE MOST AWESOME FANFIC/BOOK! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! It's really great that Harry is alive and poor Ron... Having nightmares about Harry dying and stuff. I forgot that Harry is still hiding the scars on his back 0.0
Aloha666 chapter 27 . 7/18/2014
Wow, amazing story! You had me glued to both the prequel and sequel, I couldn't stop reading Renac and Flawed! I kind of wanted Harry to get caught by the death eaters-I'm so evil haha. I love how you made Harry such good friends with Draco and the other Slytherins. You did a brilliant job writing this story, you have great ideas! I also like how you did the whole thing with Ron getting captured, it was very clever and seemed thoroughly planned out. I also like the Snape/Harry relationship. Thank you for writing this story. I definetly became emotionally involved with these stories which is always a good thing so again amazingly great job with writing. You could definetly be a writer too just to let you know. Thanks again for the stories!
wow chapter 27 . 7/15/2014
beautifully written omg. its amazing how you capture emotions. your harry is the first character ive ever strongly related to. thanks so much for bringing this story on here!
Kitty Savella chapter 27 . 7/5/2014
This was a good story. Made me laugh, cry, talk to myself and my dog as if I were wrapped up in a straight jacket in a loony bin. It was quite the good read.
russipaola101 chapter 27 . 6/29/2014
ame tu historia! no tengo palabras para expresar excepto admiración y respeto por la creatividad y la dedicación que has tenido al crear estos dos maravillosos fanfics que nos dejan al lector la moraleja de que,incluso en la hora mas oscura de la vida, hay una luz y son las personas que estas hay para ti, aun si no son técnicamente tu familia, que debes siempre tomar las oportunidades de la vida, ser fuerte y enfrentar los miedos.
Me encanto tantoooo simple mente felicidades y gracias por esta obra
Rose chapter 27 . 6/28/2014
I liked the last one so much that I had to read both in just 3 days! Once again, great job!
Mysteriouswitch chapter 18 . 6/6/2014
What's goldfish is that a food? Cause in the last sentence you wrote about that Ginny and Hermione chatted and ate goldfish.
JuliaPossum chapter 27 . 5/8/2014
Eeeeeeee! Talk about a cuteness overload! I was practically drowning in fluff!
I loved this story as much as I loved the one before and I can't wait to read the final part of this series as well as the alternate ending.
You are truly an amazing writer, never let anyone tell you anything less.
See you in the next story!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Ok this was really good. Keep up the good work!
Nicolene B chapter 27 . 4/25/2014
Amazing :)
PhantomBowtie chapter 27 . 3/13/2014
Once again, you have written a masterpiece that has made me laugh, cry, and hold my breath-fantastic! Thank you!
3,107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »