Reviews for Midnight Encounters
ghostwritten2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Amazing. The tension between the two is wonderful, and they're so perfectly in character!
Rock Roylaty chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
That..was please contiune that!I love so...SEXY please contiune it!I love it!God bless!
Madame Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
A slash gem, indeed! Found this once again by reading PFN's Recommended Reading 2 thread out of boredom. Strange how I haven't reviewed this yet. Oh well, here I am. _

This was quite a fun read. I love the mockery. It's so Erik. This is going on my favorites list, and I'll be dropping by occasionally. _~
Angel with Painted Black Wings chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Please update this story - I want to see them together.
Phantom's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Bravo! Ein kompliziertes Thema, aber sehr gut umgesetzt! Die meisten slash fics hier sind ziemlich schlecht, und entweder Erik oder Raoul wirken dann wie ein Mädchen mit 'nem Männernamen, aber deine beiden sind echt gut. Gewagt. Aber sehr gut. Und das von jemandem, der auch 'Eternity of this' liest und mag. ;) Durch deine reviews da bin ich drauf gekommen, das hier auch mal zu lesen. Und ich wiederhole: Bravo!
sbkar chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Heh heh heh... Raoul and uncertain, ambiguous sexuality... Somehow, I get a great laugh out of that!
ahomelesspirate chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
That was good, Erik and Raoul were very true to their characters ( much as slash is anyway) Kudos and cheers!
AuronLives chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
this is extrememly well written, and you kept everyone in charactor too! *gives author a cookie* Finally, a rest from all the blasted E/C around here. I thank you for that!
Zeech chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
You are- totally awesome. This slash is... totally awesome. I want more. This pairing is SO difficult, you've done it. I want more. I'm checking out your other stuff... guh. No words. I'm blabbering, cos.. eh. Oh man. Aewsome.
Amberfire chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Oh, I like this. Absolutely brilliant. I wasn't sure what to expect from the Phantom 'phandom' - I've only just lately seen the movie, which spurred me into a frenzy of fannishness, including gulping down the Leroux book yesterday - but if enough stories are as well-written as yours, then I shall enjoy every foray into 'Phandom'.
goblin chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Bravissimi.
Kang Xiu chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Mmph. Very, very impressed.

Am reccing it over at , though it may take a while to go up, because I haven't found enough material yet to make a full post. Nevertheless. :)
Tonald chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Heyhey, canon slash. XD I like. I'd like a bit more slash, but I doubt it would have been even remotely canon, so leave that to the bad writers. ;D
Gwynevere1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
YES! Score! Erik/Raoul slash!

There needs to be more slash in this phandom!

I mean, who *hasn't* wondered about Raoul-and the Phantom's got to be desperate enough to try anything.
Mary Jo Miller chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I am not a fan of slash when Erik is one the the slashers/slashees; however, this was fabulous. Like another reviewer posted, it's canon based and Erik and Raoul are in character. It would be just like Raoul to deny his gayness and just like Erik to demean him by pointing it out!
You have a lot of talent and I want to see more!
Best wishes, MJ