Reviews for Sound of Silence
cc222 chapter 9 . 8/31/2008
aw

please continue this story

or atleast give an outline of wats going to happen

it's a really good story
ffaddix chapter 9 . 4/10/2005
That was all absolutely...breathtaking. Please update soon, please.
the-love-of-ron chapter 9 . 3/10/2005
im so sorry its taken me so long to get back and review this chappie. My computer hasnt been very nice to me lately. But more importantly - oh my george! Poor Ron! *sobs* its just so sad! This story, its absolutely gorgeous in every way and i am completely engrossed in it every time i read it but its just so...sad. I want to make him feel better! Give him a hug! And Harry and Hermione...*sighs* I hope the next chappy comes out soon! I really need some closure on this story! It breaks my heart but i love it to pieces! Ta muchly again!
mandapants chapter 9 . 2/6/2005
This is a very interesting story. I like Ron in this story - depressed, grouchy, hurt, loves Hermione still (now you're thinking I'm crazy) - and the whole thing. This new prophecy is very intriguing. It's either Ron or Hermione and Snape that's going to die. Personally (and I'm sorry if this offends you for some reason), I'm rooting for Hermione and Snape. I don't like her in this story - I mean, I like Hermione, but you've made me dislike her character in this story, which is a good thing, considering the story line. So don't worry about that! Snape is an evil git - sorry, I just had to get that out - but he's kind of supposed to be like that so I'm thankful that you kept him IC. I like Harry's character in this story - very nice. Ginny, well, she's Ginny so that's good, I guess. The plot, overall, is very intriguing. I can't wait to read more!
Lesa L chapter 8 . 2/2/2005
Was glad to see that this story is being updated. Painful as it was, it was still intriguing. Still don't understand this Hermione at all.

I'm curious though about the prophecy, can't it be interpreted differently? Vows of marriage were taken, they can be ended also, taking it further then why couldn't it be Ron that makes the vows? Or, sorry, but so what if Snape dies? Not to be cruel but there it is.

Well, hopefully all will come clear soon.
BuckNC chapter 9 . 2/1/2005
Brilliant, simply brilliant as always! Merlin, did Ron get the raw end of the stick and I 'm not to sure if Hermione's worth it after all this. At the very least, He ought to kick her out of the house. I would!

Please, please post again and soon.
These Days chapter 8 . 1/25/2005
Wow. Poor Hermione. Poor Ron. Poor Snape, even.

Incredible fic. Keep writing.
the-love-of-ron chapter 8 . 1/25/2005
wow. you never fail to amaze me with every new chapter you write. i am compleltely at the mercy of this story right now. I am completely engrossed and cant come out until its finished and i can get some much needed closure on this story and the relationship with ron and hermione! this story absolutely amazes me! im captivated, intrigued,and constantly shocked and confused - but thats what i love about this story! thankyou so much for this chappy! i hope the next one is just as quick because this story is seriously playing with my mind and emotions! ta again!
BuckNC chapter 8 . 1/24/2005
Whoa! Excellent chapter. I'm surprise that you didn't have Ron strangling Snape at the first chance he got.
BuckNC chapter 7 . 1/15/2005
I don't know if I should scream bloody murder at you for leaving this story for over a year or dance the jig that you finally came back to it. AAghh! This is one of the best stories on fanfic so please don't leave it again.
the-love-of-ron chapter 7 . 1/15/2005
ahh! you're back! Ive been hanging on edge for so long now waiting to see what happens! And...im still on edge and ready to just about fall off im so into this story! I dont know if i can hold out! And then theres Ron and i just want to cry and hug him he's so sad and Hermione - i just dont know WHAT is going on. So im waiting on edge for the next chapter! Thanks so much! I love this story and am so happy you're back!
Elemental-sorceror chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Oh my god I truly love this! you shouldnt only have 26 reviews this storys worth heaps hmm might reccomend it to somone. just wanted to say I liked it! :D Keep writing its really good :D
BuckNC chapter 4 . 9/11/2004
Well this is the last chance of me sending a review in the hopes that you read it. Please finish this incredible story.
Stahchild chapter 5 . 8/22/2004
Wow. Why did she marry Snape anyway? Update soon please, this story is really intriguing. I'm curious to know what makes Hermione finally crack and talk. I hope she get's together with Ron, Severus is far too old and cold for her.
BuckNC chapter 5 . 8/10/2004
Where are you! Come on finish this story! AGHH! This is one of the best abandonded story in FF. Come back and finish this.