Reviews for The Heart's True Path
Ding chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
This is the best Sesshomaru/Rin story I've ever read! The characters weren't OOC at all and the plot was great. Please write more storys like this soon, chow!
poems2songs chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
nice story... really liked it... good job... great work...
QueenTatooine chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
I dont' think you did too poorly, I also don't think the one shots are taking away from your original story. They simply allow us readers more access to your world.

~QueenTatooine
SSRandomness chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
Yay! sesshyand Rin are my favorite couple EVER! Great story! Uh-oh, I am so supposed to be doing my homework... bye!
Ouatic-7 chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
"She had no doubt the little toad demon would be thrilled to see her go."

"The girl is finally out of your way, never to pester you again."

I suppose things could change but doesn't Rin love Jaken? She went to great lengths to save his life when he was poisoned. And doesn't Jaken love Rin, in his own grumbly way? He jumps to defend her whether Sesshoumaru is there or not and remembers details like the wolves who ate her. It would have been awfully easy for him to let her die many a time if he really wanted to be rid of her.
Cattitude chapter 2 . 11/12/2004
I haven't read too many Sessh/Rin stories, but I thought this one was pretty good! _ As for the story ideas, I think #2, #6, and #7 sound most interesting. Bye!
orange-InuYasha chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
wow. interesting, but i can see the great sesshomaru (fluffy to fans) doing that. weird, eh? yeah...but...anyway. it was really good. one fo the ebst rin/sess fics i've read, thats for sure. um...yeah. lol. hope you update soon.
desy chapter 2 . 6/7/2004
You are completely wrong: this IS a really good Rin/ Sessy fanfic! It would be nice if you would continue it
Heather chapter 2 . 4/24/2004
gomen! i didnt know that this would be two chaptyers and just found out today ::bonks on heead with helium club::
great chappy!
trunksgirl chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
That was very sweet. I've never really read any Sess/Rin fictions before. This story may lead me to check out others like it.
Aoi chapter 2 . 4/14/2004
You are far from the worst Sess/Rin author ever. You are actually quite good, so no self-flagellation for ye! ;D
Zanamra chapter 2 . 4/14/2004
This was short, but sweet. I really liked it!
Angelle chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Hurry up with some new stuff! I love it! Mor Rin and Sesshoumaru! Please!
anime-gurl1989 chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
Oh, I really liked your story. Usually I don't like Rin/Sesshy fanfics but yours was really good. Please write all of the one shots you were talking about, they all sound like they will be awsome.
~Your devoted fan
Nicole
sit-boy-inuyasha chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
that is the BEST sesshomaru/rin story ever. I love your way of writing. i feel like i am in the characters minds. please keep up with the courtship universe.