Reviews for Another Side Effect of Being Wounded in Korea
Fawn Hickory chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Wow. You need to write more!
hippiechick2112 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
very nice story! klinger saved the day! not too much of him around, so thanks for this. it was very nice!
unsubscribe chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
wow, that was depressing, but i liked it. It gave some depth and pain to Klinger's character.
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
You never cease to amaze me. I applaud you, that was excellent. I love Klinger, though now I'm sorry about the death of his father. Poor Klinger!

Midget
TakenHawkeye chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Oh, yet another amazingly well done job. You're giving me a run for my money as far as these not-exactly-drabbles go. Can't say I dislike it since it leaves me with wonderful pieces to read.
I love how you handled this. I had a great aunt addicted to morphine, and it just . . . well this was a great approach. The way you wrote this, the way Klinger softly admits his father being addicted (and that "old man" bit was great), it was just marvelous.
This whole thing is amazing. I'll keep an eye our for the rest of yours things - always well worth the read.
Politik chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
pretty deep, pretty deep! (sorry I havent taken my 'keep me sane' medication yet) Good fic. Iteresting read. For as much as Klinger always talks about Toledo, we really know very little about his family (apart from the fact they are always dying or pregnant!). Very well written. x