Reviews for Living In Nerima
vedmid chapter 3 . 12/24/2004
great story, nice use of the ideas from "liar liar"

I have enjoyed the way this has developed, and the idea of people taking Akane's training seriously is exciting. That was one thing that disapointed me in the series was the lack of focus on her martial side, especially when it came to her improving
Psycho King chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
lol Nabiki deserved that... I really don't think she would of done that to Akane, but that doesn't mean she couldn't lie and say she would... humm... maybe someone should wish that she couldn't lie for one day... lol

Can't wait for the next chapter... hopefully it won't take as long
Luna12 chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
Excellent fic. The humor and plot were very much in Takahashi's style, and everyone was in character. I loved it. :-D
Vaniah chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
Very funny! Great job and I can't wait for the next story arc. :)
Doctor Emmit Brown chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
Hey, 'bout time. Though, I'm not really one to talk about taking too long on updates are I?

I really enjoyed that chapter. I thought the bit with Nabiki in the end was rather funny, especially how he got out of it. You say that there will be more? I certainly hope so!

-Doc
ranger5 chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
Nice story. I think the situations were great. The part with Nabiki excellent ... and the thing I liked the best was that Akane showed some restraint. I saw another fic like this and it had Akane not only forcing Ranma to answer questions she was getting suggestions from other people.

Assuming Ranma was in love with her before I think that would've absolutely KILLED it. This one actually gives him more reason to like her given the "protective" way she helped out. Good job.
seerlord tisqueek chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
I know writers like readers who review, but readers like writers who DONT LEAVE THEM HANGING!
Psycho King chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
Ranma's 'foot in mouth' syndrome just got a whole lot worse...

Don't forget to have him say the truth to Kodachi before the day is over... that girl really needs it...
Phire Phoenix Chan chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
I like very much! _ it;s so cute!
bluecabbage chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
I think you should call it "The truth and nothing but." But that is probably really dumb so you can just ignore it. I do like this story and I think you've written it really well. Hurry up and update!
Kinai chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
Excellent story and very funny.
Well when is the next chapter?
Kinai.
Doctor Emmit Brown chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
Akane figured out why he was telling the truth way too quickly. You could have drawn out the whole thing and had a bunch of misunderstandings before they figured it out. I don't see where you can use this plot device for conflict much longer, since the wish should wear off in a few hours (of course, you did say there was going to be a bunch of movies portrayed...)
Otherwise, it's a rather good story. Characters seem to be portrayed well, and there was a nice WAFFy moment. Keep up the good work!
Talon chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Liar Liar, one of my favorite comedy movies, starring one of my favorite comedian type actors Jim Carey. Like the flow of the story thus far, would like to see a little fighting but ehh, drama is cool too, just add a bit of Romance and it'll be even better.
Doctor Emmit Brown chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Liar, Liar. One of Jim Carrey's better movies. The "I've had better" line was perfect, especially since it's right from the movie. This is going to be *good* (and honestly, I've never seen one where Ranma couldn't lie)
Redaeth chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Very, very very nicely done!
Nicely in character, i don't believe I've have seen a in character portrayal of both Ranma and Akane in a long time. Well written, with only one obvious spelling mistake in paragragh 13, "dame" should be "same."
Can't wait to see your next chapter!