Reviews for A Spring After Winter
DaenyClarke'09 chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
This was a really good read and I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for posting :)
nerdalert123 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I love this story! It is written fabulously! Keep up the good work.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wonderfully done.

Their love is so *gentle* that even in the throes of passion it's still sweet; a warming heat instead of a blistering one.
EsotericGhost chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
incredable story. Thank You.

Can you write another one?
ScarboroughFair chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I'm usually picky when it comes to reading slash stories, and I loved this one!
Immortal Roses chapter 2 . 5/6/2004
OMG, you are so talented. You even made it seem as though it came from the book! Amazing
-Leago-
okeah chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
A typical Frodo and Sam slash. Funny, yet romantic when you think about it. As this is my first review, well done. A job well done!
alanye chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
I don't think words can describe how amazing that was. I'm so glad that I found this; I've always been a fan of yours but you just keep getting better and better. Your words flow together magically and you capture every emotion flawlessly. I am in awe.
nursej chapter 2 . 3/25/2004
I'd be *mad* if I didn't review this. You have talent like no one I have ever seen before. It's rare. Your story was so good. I found myself tearful. I loved your story. Excellent Story told by a brillant mind )
nEo-cHaNnot signed in chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
beautiful, hun! *wipes away a tear* so sweet and deep and... *sigh* oh, it was just beautiful!
Jamie chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
That was just so... sweet! i melted into putty! i just love all your fics please write more!
gaochan chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
*dies*
aw, that was so sweet! *cries*
it cant end like this!
u have to write a sequal!
but dont, if its too much trouble n_n;
Claire Belbusti chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
I just want it to go on forever and ever! I swear this is the BEST Frodo/Sam fic I've ever read!
Claire Belbusti chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
That is SO sweet! *dies*
Woman of Marvel chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
O! The drama! Very well written, as usual! _ I eat up every bit, it's so awfully good to read. Looking forward to the next chapter. Brava.
"Frodo!" hissed Sam. "Any more and I won't be able to stop!"
_ I wouldn't either. Heh.