Reviews for Cinnamon
Deborah Judge chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Now that you mention it, this *is* disturbingly plausible. Although I'd never have thought to put those ideas together, this is one way to make sense of them. Er, yeah. *shudders*.

But, ack, this is beautiful. And metaphysical, and erotic. You are my favorite kind of writer, you know that? *fangirls*
Daeron chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Lady Applegnat,
My mortal had always wanted to say, thank you, love, but somehow, her brain always jam at what exactly to say. She is currently wibbering at the far end of her room.
However, as her muse, I think I should convey a part of, if not all, what she thinks. In a way that doesn't really make sense, she thinks that one must not read your fics more than once. But she always did anyway, which makes her cry. And she is happy because of it.
Because you are so different, because you can say things she had never heard before.
I know this is of little revelance to your tale, except that, you make this foolish child believe, yes, there must have been people who had loved like this.
Sweet, talented Noldoris. She owes you, three lives.
SWE chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Damn you. I felt so superior for not liking Mae/Fin, and now you've gone and made me like them. *fumes*
(that's my roundabout way of saying 'excellent fic')
Beatrisu chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Nice. I like it! It was a pleasure to read it, and it was deep. I like your reflections!
Bow chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
This is absolutely heartbreaking...you have both moved and disturbed me.
Lalwen chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Stunning as ever. Sorry I haven't reviewed before although I think I already told you how much I love. There's something so passionate about your Maedhros and Fingon - *awe as ever*
Also, the twins were just... so real. Excellent stuff.
Finch chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
This reminds me of Joan of Castile travelling around with the body of Philip the Fair...
It's certainly one of the possible results when you think through the various texts produced by JRRT in various stages of writing. Weirdly fascinating, fascinatingly weird. And for some reason the scene with the twins is the one that lingers. Maybe because they're so much alive.
Itarille chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
A beautiful, heartbreaking story. I love how you work Nellas into it.