Reviews for Mind to Mind
Sand-wolf579 chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Perfect timing, Elrond. You'd almost think he was waiting around for that to come up again just so he could step in to stop it.
Thunder.Blade132 chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Well, of course Sam is gone. What did Gandalf expect after telling him exactly how to find the injured and in danger Mr. Frodo? I love just those simple lines like that.

"Sam was gone."
Bam. That's it. We all knew where he headed off to. Lets hope he doesn't get into more trouble than Merry and Frodo are already in.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
I'm back. At first I was like well at least Frodo get's a pleasant dream then I was screaming at Frodo to run even though it's all in his head then I wanted to cut that ring off Samuran's hand then I was cheering Sam on then cursing Samuran then cheering on Gandalf then I wanted to gather Sam and Frodo in a huge hug then then wincing at Frodo's instinctive response to Gandalf then laughing at "It would take more than a collapsing cave to stop Peregrin Took," I think hobbits are all actually miniature hulks however Merry has been through alot hugs him Frodo too stubborn Baggins don't tell Sam yep pretty sure Gandalf won't do that it would be pretty pointless after all. Rollercoaster of a chapter.
Neleothesze chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. You wrote the characters very close to how Prof Tolkien imagined them. I especially liked how you portrayed the hobbits and Elrond. They felt like... extensions of their book selves instead of quasi clones.. I hope it makes sense.
It was anyway a very captivating story.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
"What are you doing here?"
"This is my tent,"
Take it out of context and this is very different.
"Having a cave fall on you isn't nearly as bad as having a troll do so."
Good old Pip
Pippin found that he rather enjoyed the thought of Gandalf lying abed, complaining about itchy bandages and the taste of medicine. Me two Pip Celeborn has a very good bedside manner.
"Celeborn sensed that all three rings would be needed," Elrond observed thoughtfully. "I wonder now what we will discover when we locate Frodo and Merry." Well that's ominous.
"Blast it," he muttered. "I should have known."
Sam was gone. So you should have me also.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Is it just me or does Saruman seem more evil than the witch king because he is acting under his own will. Poor Merry he better recover or several people will never forgive themselves.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Pippin the incorrigible, irrepressible now he can add saving Elladan's life to his list of grand deeds. Celeborn get's his moment in the sun in this story cool.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
The start of the chapter I was mentally screaming at them to get out of the cave. A tooth left indeed at least the hobbits have by this stage developed their mental shields.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Another great story concept begun how do you produce so many consistently incredible works?
kateydidnt chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
"Although afraid, he knew with a certainty that Saruman’s voice had no power over him." heh I was right
kateydidnt chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
you know, as powerful as Saruman's voice is, I doubt it is presently anywhere NEAR as powerful as the voice of the Ring was in Frodo and the Ring didn't manage to fully overwhelm him for 17 YEARS. I honestly don't think that Saruman will have much sway with Frodo.
Esteliel01 chapter 11 . 2/9/2008
Wow! What a great tale! I just read it in one go! It's marvelous and had me spell-bound from beginning till end!

Great work! A definite favourite!

Skandragon Blackheart chapter 11 . 10/4/2007
That was one of the best fic's I have ever read!
Haley Cullen chapter 11 . 6/18/2007
That story was very well writen! I admire all of the poetic described events and how well the characters went through some other unexpected, and adventurous, events. i enjoyed reading the story, beginning to end.
hoom chapter 11 . 7/9/2006
omg your story was so CUTE AND FUZZY! CUTE AND FUZZY! CUTE AND FUZZY!*slaps self* Please continue your amazing writing.