Reviews for Away From Prying Eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
As I was reading, I was thinking to review saying that they match together so well and they are lovely and then ... Hook killed her! I was very surprised by that! Excellent story!
Master Darth Warious - Lady of Chaos chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
That was interesting. I like these kinds of fictions.
xMegh chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Whoa! Did that just happen? Totally wasn't expecting that.

That was a very well written story- it flowed perfectly, storyline was brilliant, and the entity was nothing less than perfection!

Oh yeah, did I meantion it was great?

Keep writing!

~Luv always*

Meg AKA DramaQueen
Emily chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Two words: PURE GENIUS! I have to say, i love steamy, hot, sex scenes. i've read many of these fan-fics about sex... but yours is the one i truly admire the most. keep up the good writing and i hope i read more of your fan-fics.
Rosara chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I think that this is brilliant!
Its the best you have written so far, Ladee Tavee.
I can't believe that he killed her, that bastard! What better way to die though? Nice sex with Hook and then you die by him, how romantic, still I could think of worse ways.

I like the way you have set out the entire thing, the way he, at first didn't want sex, and then gradually he wanted her like there was no tomorrow! It was a very natural transition and flowed really well. Oh I like the half-bondage-style there too, adds to the fun.
Great new story, couldn't get any sexier. Why can't Hook see that he can be loved? People want to love him!
From your number 1 Jasonfanficfan, Sarah!
Tinuviel chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
"ROWR!" is right! Loved the twist at the end. Very nice job!
sravenvampirefan chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
OMG! I TOTALLY WASN'T EXPECTING THAT ENDING EITHER. but that's probably exactly what would happen though. i liked it! especially Hook's malicious side lol.
Isis33 chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
I really enjoyed this story. Great twist at the end. He was in control all the time, wasn't he, even if Isis (:-D) thought not.