Reviews for Instant Weasley
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
I love those candies. I also love that seeing Harry with red hair showed Snape that he was much more his mothers child than his fathers. I love that the candy induced Weasley epidemic caused Snape to faint. Wonderful story.
Miriam1 chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
And all it took our brilliant but stupidly blind professor to notice that Harry was, in fact, not James, was giving Mr. Potter red hair temporarily.

While Severus FOUND hope, there may in deed be hope for him yet.

Nicely done.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Ugh - only 2 chapters! Would you consider expanding this if I turn on the puppy eyes? *puppy eyes* *pleading look*
aalens chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
I love this. It is crying out for more to be written now Snape has had an epiphany.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Perfect!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
What a awesome idea for a prank!
reader1writer1 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
I've read this before and really liked it. You have a lovely way with words and stories
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Lily's sense of fair play? Um, right.

But then, this was before DH, when we found out how very _special_ she actually was.

Shoot, eat the candy anyway, Snape. With luck you'll get the hair coming out in tiger stripes. Now, that would be cool.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
"New today 'Instant Weasley' FREE SAMPLES"

-Collect the entire set!
librarywitch chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
I agree no HBP! This would be a wonderful expanded alternate! You do such a wonderful job!
Thoriyan chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
The second chapter killed the humour of the first. Hilarious idea though.
ILikeComps chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Fun read and thanks for sharing!
Kitaliah chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
I LOVE the idea of those as a product.
Ileah chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Quite honestly, I loved the first chapter, but the second was a bit heavy to read. Getting into morals, emotion, personality issues, etc with only vague mentioning (or something) sort of sucked the humor from the story. Still loved the first chapter though.
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
That's a very unique idea. The stuff with Snape was okay. I enjoyed that part even though I usually don't enjoy Snape being nice.