Reviews for Instant Weasley
Silverdragonstar chapter 2 . 3/12
Wow you could go on from this chapter if you had wanted to. I loved that Snape had a bit of a spell when he saw Dumbledore in the 1st chapter. Well done, I really enjoyed it.
Reader chapter 2 . 1/6
Well, the first chapter was mainly humorous, while the second page was more serious ...
I liked this one-shot :)
Tavaril chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
I like this. Poor Severus, lol!
troyguffey chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Sorry, not buying this chapter. Totally OOC for Snape.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
I love those candies. I also love that seeing Harry with red hair showed Snape that he was much more his mothers child than his fathers. I love that the candy induced Weasley epidemic caused Snape to faint. Wonderful story.
Miriam1 chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
And all it took our brilliant but stupidly blind professor to notice that Harry was, in fact, not James, was giving Mr. Potter red hair temporarily.

While Severus FOUND hope, there may in deed be hope for him yet.

Nicely done.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Ugh - only 2 chapters! Would you consider expanding this if I turn on the puppy eyes? *puppy eyes* *pleading look*
aalens chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
I love this. It is crying out for more to be written now Snape has had an epiphany.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Perfect!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
What a awesome idea for a prank!
reader1writer1 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
I've read this before and really liked it. You have a lovely way with words and stories
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Lily's sense of fair play? Um, right.

But then, this was before DH, when we found out how very _special_ she actually was.

Shoot, eat the candy anyway, Snape. With luck you'll get the hair coming out in tiger stripes. Now, that would be cool.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
"New today 'Instant Weasley' FREE SAMPLES"

-Collect the entire set!
librarywitch chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
I agree no HBP! This would be a wonderful expanded alternate! You do such a wonderful job!
Thoriyan chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
The second chapter killed the humour of the first. Hilarious idea though.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »