Reviews for Holding Your Hand
hoolalula chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
Some of your prose is a bit flowery and over the top for me, and I don't really get the need for the inclusion of Tobey as it doesn't add anything to the story at all, but on the whole I liked this. You handled Jack's emotions really well, especially his fears about how things would change. Perhaps just learn to dial things back a little bit as going too over the top tends to create a feeling of unreality. You have the makings of a good writer. By applying a bit of less-is-more philosophy you could very well be a great one.
Jack Doug chapter 9 . 2/12/2005
What a wonderful story! Loved all the time! I think that the Massachussets state (where Capeside is) allows gay marriage, which makes even better to Jack and Doug! :) I loved your story, please keep writing more about it!
boschette chapter 9 . 6/23/2004
Sigh...(a contented one!) Well done! A beautiful ending to a great story. You've got such a knack for writing. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Phoenix Firefly chapter 9 . 6/19/2004
wow! yay! its finished! but...ure story was so good! i loved this! so sweet...jack and doug but ure probably sick of hearing me say that. lol. Tobey? lol...sorry. im a bit obbessive. :P when's ure next fiction coming out! since i cant wait for another chpater i'll have to wait for the next story. yay! ure the best writer!

Cheers, keep writing, never stop

elkebaby chapter 8 . 6/10/2004
wow. good story. Love it! :-D
Phoenix Firefly chapter 8 . 6/10/2004
WOW! this is so cool! thanks for the little forward at the start! yay! thanks a lot :) i love this chapter, it is so sweet and so romantic! i love jack and Doug...im so happy dougie's alright now. yay. i loved the frustration of doug when he realised everything had screwed up. aw! keep going, im dying to read more of this and the other story of tobey...christmas is good. christmas is so romantic. maybe...ok, getting carried away.

a smile in your direction

boschette chapter 8 . 6/10/2004
Oh my, how incredibly sweet! I'm giddy now that I've read that. Awesome job, Sam, and right on the money as always with these characters; I can actually see this happening! Beautiful. I can't wait for the next (final? how sad!) chapter.
Slow Dancing In A Burning Room chapter 7 . 5/26/2004
Wow, this is amazing! I loved this chapter very much. You're a great author, I love this story!
Phoenix Firefly chapter 7 . 5/25/2004
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg! this is TOO good! tobey and jack..tobey and jack...was that for me? wow...that was so nice...i think i needed that! but now that jack gave that speech about how much he loves doug...i think its mean to think of jack/tobey...even though they're so cute! and i have to say, you really scared me for a minute there with the whole coffin thing-arg! i was nearly in tears before the whole "STOP" thing. ouch, that was nasty! but he's going to be ok, right? of course, he's doug witer...and he's cute and he can't leave jack alone. ever. but, i wanna know how much tobey loves this Ryan guy...not too much! he wants jack back, doent he? yes...no! anyway, fighting with my conscience...so i had beter go sort it out. lol...ure brilliant, ure wonderful, keep writing...quickly!
Cheers! thanks for the a/n the start. they excite me. lol.
theromanguardian chapter 7 . 5/24/2004
I like it, Keep the good work comming!
boschette chapter 7 . 5/24/2004
Hi Sam! I'm sorry, I haven't reviewed in awhile because I haven't been on this site in awhile. But I LOVED the last three chapters! Wonderful characterizations all around, and I can really feel the emotions Jack is experiencing. Please forgive me for dropping off the face of the earth review-wise, but thanks for updating, and do it again soon! )
anne918 chapter 6 . 5/21/2004
AMAZING!
You captured the warmth of Doug and Jacks relationship wonderfully.
I was on the edge of my seat through the whole chapter. I'm adding this story to my favorites. You have an extreme talent and I hope to read more soon. :)
-Gina
Phoenix Firefly chapter 6 . 5/15/2004
this is so sweet! this might sound a bit weird but i sorta imagined that Doug would be a ...top...but the again the first time he wouldnt know...anyway, good story! im still herer! hey! keep it up! wanting more-and Tobey, my love! TOBEY TOBEY TOBEY!
keep writing
theromanguardian chapter 5 . 5/2/2004
Hi, I just wanted to say that I like yor fic...I hope you can update it soon. ;)
Phoenix Firefly chapter 5 . 4/24/2004
this is such a good fanfic! but i find it hard to do the whole jack/doug when Tobey's around. coz i love Tobey so much! and i love him with jack but...well, its a good story so i guess i'll perervere. good work, keep it up!