Reviews for Jovian Chronicles: The Thunderbolts of Jupiter
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 12 . 12/29/2005
Your story is very nicely written! Great job! Hope to see more fics from you soon! :P
SilverleafRand chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Jovian Chronicals by DP9, eh?.

Cool, any idears where your going to go now?
Trevelyan Duke chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
haven't heard of the jovian chronicles, really. i see you're getting good reviews, though. just dropped by to give you props for being the only author to make a fic out of this one, just as i have with the rest of the mono-fanfic anime.
bRE chapter 12 . 2/26/2005
hEYY Sir Alvin. i love the part where you write about grace and john and me teasing john. somemore of that please? seems like that part is the only scene of humour in the relatively serious set. anw somemore please? thanks. )
Jeffery chapter 12 . 2/22/2005
AWESOME! And what a treat! I get back from a transcontinetal trip and find, not one but two more chapters in this great series. Dramatic tension ratched up in 12, where we find out quite a bit about the characters, but not so much that I know I wanted more. A definite confirmation that the XO has...issues and not sudden either. It was good to see the seeds of those issues as far back as her first appearance in the series. Character development, is the byword with this series and its continued in chapter 12, yet sprinkled in are nice background flavors to get a good taste of the universe of Jovian Chronicles. I do not get the feel this is a story based on a rpg, despite how much I recommend all my players to read this one to get a feel of the universe they play in. Even apart from that, this is just a *good* story. I look forward to more and thanks for writing all of these!
grayangle chapter 12 . 2/21/2005
The plot thinkens with Ryan Tan. I hope to see more of this story soon.
grayangle chapter 11 . 1/17/2005
(happy dance) Good you updated. I like where this is all going. Please could you give us poor mech fans another installment when its best for you, please.
Jeffery chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
I loved your Jovian Chronicles series and am recommending my players to read it. Rivetting, gives wonderful multiple veiwpoints, and engaging characters, that I for one, begin to care about. You both explain things well, but not spell everything out leaving a good bit of mystery. It is also a wonderful 'slice of life' of the JC universe. I do have one question though. Will you be doing any more?
grayangle chapter 9 . 12/22/2004
I have a question why is this in Anime and not the Games setion of stories. I sorry it three am and these question I must ask at this time
grayangle chapter 8 . 12/22/2004
Everyone is going to be on the Fantasia. well almost everyone that is. I hope that this story will not die off like some of the good stories here. This has a very Harry Turtledove feel to it. And that is a good thing in my book.
OceanLord chapter 8 . 9/23/2004
Awesome work!

I'm glad that someone finally did a JC fic. Most enjoyable.
Ares1020 chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
This is the problem with fanfiction and fictionpress. I never get any update stuff. It's been more than a month and I just now get to this story. Well anyway this is getting on pretty good, there are more spelling mistakes in this chapter than in your AC story. Speaking of that, why aren't you updating? You're usually good at keeping updates under the one month mark, as it is it might be years before you finish the story. Decades until you finish all 9... I don't want to sound harsh or beg you. But I'm begging you man. Start writing! Oi, Your fan, Ares.
Allie chapter 5 . 5/9/2004
Pretty damn good!
abigail chapter 5 . 5/9/2004
I love your story! :)
Ares1020 chapter 4 . 4/19/2004
I really liked this, I don't see why it hasn't gotten more reviews. I think that just as easily this story could be your nine book series. By that I mean the general premise has room for expansion. I don't know if you have anything planned, but I think it would be cool if you did go ahead and continue... although between this and your Arcadian Conflicts I'd hafta say you should put the main effort into the story of the Amazons. Whatever you decide, good writing! Later.