Reviews for Innocence
The Almighty XDXGX chapter 14 . 6/11
hmm. not bad...not bad at all! I find myself readingg alot more Star Wars lately. thank LD 1449 as your story was in his favorites.
Pink ranger 13 chapter 14 . 2/28
It's great story
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 2/16
It's great story
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 14 . 4/25/2014
I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this. Loved it (although I felt that Fett becoming Sith at all, let alone in 8 weeks was a little much). Definitely faving. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Gosh, Vader is soooooo adorable when he can't remember anything!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Ok I laughed through the entire last part. XD That was just too rich! You made everyone react very well and I lOVE it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Oh gosh, I cracked up so hard at the part where Luke screamed! That was just too funny! Just...wow! I re-read it about a billion times!
T. Alana M chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
Very good! :)
Karis Tasogare chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
not bad, but you made one glareing error. The significance of Vader's Helmet/Mask.
The scene where luke removes it in jedi is very deceptive. Luke thinks removing it will kill vader, but he is mistaken.(not that vader would live long anyways)
the lower part (the neck brace and screen) is the resperator, the upper half (the mask) merely a visor and opening to speak thru.
still he might not know that either, and thus wanted a new respirator.
Thunder Stag chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
I'm not sure if you now know this, but Chiss are remarkably rare in the galaxy at large. Thrawn was an exception, as he had committed treason against the Families of the Chiss.
The Golden Snitch chapter 14 . 4/11/2012
Loved your story. I don't think I've read one like it. Just so you know, the Biblical Cain was the first thing that came to my mind when I read Fett's sith name. Now on to the next story!
Anti-Fruitloop chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
Well, this is just an idea, but Ar'ya could be derived from the character in the Eragon books, Arya.
i 3 prowl chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
hey girl... i kno u write transformers fanfiction too but try to keep them in separate fics unless its a crossover. u put th word "frag" in th conversation in th med center
Jacquelina-Comm chapter 14 . 2/29/2012
This was a great story. :) You're a really good writer.
VFR6 chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
By this chapter, I can concur that this fic is both dramatic, and subtly funny to anyone with keen sense. Vader's line, "Are you the Force?" just cracked me up. Somehow, it might reflect what a non-force sensitive person, with a scenario like having a jedi best friend, hearing the jedi constantly talk about the force, and being able to understand only a fraction of the subject, suddenly get exposed to Force related phenomenon. That person's response might be the same as Vader's, asking whether that is the Force's voice.

And the Emperor's musing is quite funny too, is he going to be the Dark Lord who have way too many apprentice.