Reviews for The Genesis Breed
Grissom chapter 3 . 6/3/2004
Well, I was enjoying your Van Helsing fic so much I decided to see what your other stuff was like! What luck that you also write fics on one of my favorite shows as well? *grins*

Anyway...this story seems interesting so far. I'm wondering if Mulder and Scully are going to show up, but I guess I'll find out in later chapters. A few typos, but I think you may have covered that when I comented before on the other story.

Unfortunately, I missed most of the final season of The X-Files. My over-protective mother decided that it was a bad show and I was not to watch it...despite how old I was. *sighs and shakes head* So a few points I may get lost on, but I've managed to make up most of what I've missed.

Anyway! Off to read the other chapters!

Gris
njdudette chapter 26 . 6/2/2004
I apologize for not leaving reiews while you were posting each chapter, but I'm pretty bad at doing that and I always feel like I'm saying the same thing over and over again. Anyway, I really enjoyed this story - it was great. I've enjoyed your other stories as well. Keep up the good work.
Gothic Spook chapter 26 . 6/1/2004
OMG! Thats the end of the story? OMG! IT WAS A BRILLIANT FIC! I think you should have kept going! Oh well, I cant wait for your next fic!
Gothic Spook chapter 25 . 5/28/2004
Go Meridith! Nice way to hot wire a car at her age! PLEASE POST MORE SOON!
Gothic Spook chapter 24 . 5/23/2004
YAY! The family is back together again! PLEASE POST MORE SOON!
Gothic Spook chapter 23 . 5/22/2004
Oh please post more soon! What is skinner about to tell them? I NEED TO KNOW!
Gothic Spook chapter 22 . 5/20/2004
PLEASE POST MORE! THIS IS EXCELETNT AND I AM ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT WAITING FOR MORE!
Gothic Spook chapter 21 . 5/14/2004
GO MONICA! SHE KICKED SOME ASS! PLEASE POST MORE SOON! THIS FIC KICKS MAJOR BUTT!
Gothic Spook chapter 20 . 5/11/2004
WHAT? HOW COULD YOU L;EAVE IT LIKE THAT? PLEASE POST MORE SOON! WHERE THE HELL IS MONICA IN ALL OF THIS? PLEASE POST MORE SOON!
Samantha chapter 19 . 5/8/2004
Good chapter! More soon? I hope so!
Gothic Spook chapter 19 . 5/8/2004
GREAT CHAPTER! PLEASE POST MORE SOON!
Gothic Spook chapter 18 . 5/4/2004
I'm glad you're keeping track with The Truth Is Here. I have now written the final chapter of the show! It's with my beta at the moment but it will be up as soon as I get it back :)
GREAT CHAPTER! GO MEREDITH! That was how coffee was made to be used! Throwing it in peoples faces!
PLEASE POST MORE SOON!
Gothic Spook chapter 17 . 5/1/2004
Go John! I love his last line! And go Meredith! What a way to annoy your caprurers! I would so do the same thing!... If I was that brave when kidnapped.
PLEASE POST MORE SOON! THIS IS SO COOL!
Gothic Spook chapter 16 . 4/28/2004
Okay for some unknown reason my review for this chapter never showed up. Oh well, I'll have to review again!
GREAT CHAPTER! BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN! DON'T LET THEM HURT MEREDITH! AND PLEASE LET JOHN KICK SOME BUTT!
Oh and PLEASE POST MORE SOON!
Samantha chapter 16 . 4/25/2004
Not Meredith! Save her! I like it alot. Next chapter soon?