Reviews for Wallace
madval29 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
This is really clever in the way that you move the names around. Love it. Great story!
SpeedIronDetective32 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Super cute!
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
That was pure awesomeness. I cant even think of anything else to say, I'm still blown away by the awesome. Great job!
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
flishflash chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
:) wow. I read something happy and inspiring that wasn't boring. Maybe I'll even go to the gym!

This was concise, cute and full of emotion. Thank you.
Captain Loconut chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
simply adorable, I love it
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aww, that's adorable.
Floaging chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Sweet, well written and a good character study into Flash's past. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for the read!
animelover chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
that wuz cool but i wuz a bit confused aka i don't get it
Lotus-chan chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Fantastic! I rave over the coolness of this ficlet. I could *see* what you were saying and it was great because I'm a new fan who just recently learned more about the Flash(es). It was nice to see the younger side to him and the references to his awkwardness as he was growing into his own just made me smile. I hope you write more of Flash. I'll be keeping an eye out _
osadjsapomao chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I'm in awe. O.M.G. That is one AMAZING fanfic. Good job! It shows a sensitive side to him and it's not sissy or anything, it's just wicked! (I love Flash, btw) God job!
Jabbertalky chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
This was amazing! I love how you protrayed Wally with that awesome depth to him. I'm putting this one on my favorites.
Qk chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY! YAY! A GOOD FLASH FIC! _ MUST MAKE MORE!
MatureImmaturity chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Wow. Awesome. Most of the people I know think that Flash is a depthless stud, but you dug deeper. I liked that. You gave Wally character.
Spin-Firestorm chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Very sweet, you seem to know wally so well, I hope you'll write more fics about him ;) Extreamly well done :D