Reviews for Unfair Retraction
Phoenix43 chapter 2 . 6/25/2004
Keep up the good work! If I'm taking it the right way, then it's pretty funny with Seto's reaction to finding the cell number. Hope you update ASAP, and until then, take care.

BTW, I'm highly recommending your story.
Summers Death chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
I don't like refering stories to people, 'cause it makes me sound like a beggar or something. Hee-hee, I liked the scene with Tea and Joey What are the couples by the way? Or are they secret? I haven't had a chance to read your e-mail, but I will really soon! For now...I must crawl up into a ball and writhe with pain from the stupid sunburn on my face...Irish blood...super-sensitive to the sun..stupid sun...Ack_ I'm rambling! See ya soon!
Tk Queen of rants chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
You switched poit of view a couple of times at the start unintentionally but otherwise good!
Thanks for your review!
TK
D-Scyther chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Hey there! Sorry... I could've done this earlier but, something came up. Anyway, this chapter is overall good. But you need to work it out a bit more because I often find myself lost in the story. Try making the character switches more smoothly and the relation of each perspective clearer. It gets confusing, well, at least for me, most time. Anway, great job! I'll be looking forward...
Suzaku no miko chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
this was an excellent first chapter! your descriptions are just great! the way you wrote it kept me in suspense and i could not stop reading! you really must continue! please update it soon! i want to know what happens! _
...and thanks for reviewing my story! that made me feel so happy. D
Kitsune Kitten chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
RKG:Great story!
If you liked The Society, try The Price of Pride. I have another original character named Jax who is based heavily on me. That's a Yu-Gi-Oh fic. It started really serious but I just kept getting involved in the humor. Jax is . . . odd. She can be emotional but. . .
YKG: Don't forget me. I just emerged in the fic. Cool, huh?
RKG:I really do appreciate the crafting of OC's. Link was hard. Well, the hardest part was the name. But watch her carefully. She may not be what she appears.
YKG: Let's go. You're ranting now.
RKG: Sorry, Eclipse.
YKG: .:Sigh:.
notamonkey666 chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
It's an awsome start! I love it... this story is definatly going on my favorites! and common you should really continue it! Why do you need to wait for reviews to write more? I really hope you get the reviews you need to continue it!
Vitality Astral chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Val: Great story! I like it! Plz continue!
Chibi-Toko: Val-sempai, aren't u gonna ask her to review ur Yu-Gi-Oh or Yu Yu Hakusho fic?
Val: ::Grabs Chibi-Toko, covers her mouth, and sweatdrops:: Hehe...don't mind her...she doesn't know what she's sayin'...
Chibi-Toko: Mphf! ::bites Val's hand::
Val: OW!
Chibi-Toko: Hmph...Baka.
HybridEmbryo chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Hi
This story is amazing. I only found one or two spelling mistakes but the rest was perfect. I really love this story and i think you should keep writing. Oh and thank you for reviewing my story. The only explanations i have for why kagome didn't cry out in pain was 1)Jim would have hurt her more. 2)She's really tough and you'll sort of figure that out in the end of chapter 4 and in chapter 5.
Ninja Chic chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
NC: stupid imaginary friend YOU GOT THE TITLE WRONG!
brad: dont look at me youre the one that cant remember stuff
NC: THATS CAUSE YOURE THREE FOURTHS OF MY BRAIN !
(evil stare down eachother)
(both notice computer on review)
NC: hey are we reviewing ?
brad: i think we are?
nc & brad: ...
NC: hey! i love this story boy you can write stuff, i would have reviewd sooner if-
brad: dont get off subject woman
NC: WHATEVER! anyway hey how come i dont get special treatment! im cool i review! pwease read my stories!
brad: just smile and nod thats what i do
NC: anyay this storie is cool, i like it it was a bit confuseing at times but that cause i read fast it will eventually hit me cant wait 4 next chap, but i must warn you i hardley get 2b on the web so it may be another month before i read again,cya till then, adios
Sentra chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
it's pretty good, and the only problem i saw was switching from 3rd to 1st POV in the normal Pov (very begining) I hope you get enough reviews to continue
PS LI still has one tiny chapter left before i type up my new one
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Hey! You asked me to review so here I am! It's good! I can't wait for more! Will you go review The Empty Cup again? I had to change it because I put yoai instead of yuri...
Summers Death chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Dude, stop such sayin' such nice stuff about me, you're givin' me an ego trip here! I love this so far! And I hat for taking down the source of pain...damn...damn...MEANIES! This is great so far_ And I'm sure you have much more sanity than me, my friend, much more. I dun' get THAT many reviews...Anyways, I've sent you the first chapter (or what I've finished so far) of my new Yu-gi-oh fic, "Birth by light, death by darkness"...tell me what you think, please? Your opinion means so much to me...*cries* Vampires shall run amuck in that story! Hahahaha! I'm such a nerd_ I shall continue reading and reviewing this, that's for sure_*giggles* I'm just so happy! You made me so happy_ And I shall take Raven A star's place...ahahahahahaha! Oh...I'm just kidding...Yeah...I'm gonna go now...*walks away slowly*
Phoenix43 chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Very nice. I enjoyed it a lot. I must say, you do have a knack for writing. Keep up the good work.
Yeshua Fan chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Thanks! You made me feel so special! I like this fanfic! It's long! Just the way I like it! And it's not boring like some other fanfics I've read! I've decided to put you in the next chapter of my "Suprises at Dinner fanfic"! But I haven't put it up yet. I was too busy telling off a bitch ass girl that claimed that she was Rath Illuser and the one in my fanfic was an imposter. I think she took the fanfic too seriously, cuz when I told her Rath wasn't real, she got SO pissed at me! I mean, he's hot, but no matter what, he isn't real! She said my fanfic was gay cuz basically, she doesn't like Rath fans. Okay! I gotta go! Bye!