Reviews for Alright
Taes chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
When I finished reading this, I thought, “Aw, how cute! Sasuke finally broke through his defenses, cried, and believed Naruto about everything going to be all right!

By the way, “alright” is actually two words: “all” and “right.” But it’s forgivable. _

We can only hope Sasuke actually does do something along those lines to try to kill his brother—rather than join up with the evil side for the quick way to get power and revenge. Alas, it doesn’t seem like that’s going to happen. Silly, mentally unstable child.

Hmm, the whole story is written in past tense. . .that makes most of it in passive voice. But, it seems to have worked, for your purposes. Typically, one tries to avoid passive voice (in favor of active voice. Great names, “active” and “passive” voice. *Rolls eyes*) in order to make things more interesting. Just FYI.

All in all, not a bad story! Keep up the good work.
Miiko Ashida chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
I liked this. A lot. No suggestions, just awe. And...do I detect a hint of SasuNaru?

Miiko
Spectrum chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Wow. Certainly not what I would have expected either (having Naruto pretty much do the deed just doesn't have that poetic ring to it), but real life rarely goes as planned, so why shouldn't fiction follow suit?
This was excellent. Just excellent. As much as I'd like to believe that Sasuke can and will grow stronger than Itachi with time and training, if things happened this time instead, I wouldn't be disappointed. The ending, especially... you could feel the intensity building up, and then being released as Itachi died, and Sasuke's revenge was finally completed. Just loved it.
Setren chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Tear! That was an awesome fic! I'm a huge fan of Itachi-san, and I usually get pissed at who ever tries to kill him, but... WoW! Me not angry at all! Go you! Best death scene I've ever read! *sniff* If he ever dies in the manga (God forbid), I hope the death scene somewhere along those lines.