Reviews for Triangle of Three
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
I love it
lilo chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
"his lovers – Remus and Sirius- " STOP TELLING US WHO HIS PARTNERS ARE, WE FUCKING KNOW. it's only been mentioned ever chapter.
lilo chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
"In this case both his partners-Sirius and Remus-" no offence but why did you tell us who his partners were? your 11 chapters in, we KNOW who his partners are by now.
lilo chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
"gorges" um, what? were you perhaps going for gorgeous? and i don't get why harry thinks he'd be raising the babies on his own, or why he wan't to abort one. i see no logic in that.
Renata22 chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
? is samantha cedric's cousin or niece I'm confused
Toomuchme chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Hermione is the one older than Harry, not the way around
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
Tom Riddle's middle name is Marvolo, not Maravlo!
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
If Samantha's dad was Cedric's older brother, then that makes her Cedric's niece, not his cousin!
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
AWWWW!
THIS STORY IS TRULY ADORABLE!
I LOVE IT!
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
If both twins are kicking, then shouldn't they be feeling four feet, instead of two?
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I'm confused.
It takes more than an hour for the Hogwarts Express to get from Hogwarts to Kings Cross Station, so the Dursleys couldn't have sent Harry out to the store an hour after completing his 7th year, as he would have still been on the train at that time.

And you made another mistake. Pomfrey told Sirius and Remus Harry woke up about ten minutes ago. When she told that that, he was asleep. Then she told them that he had been awake for about fifteen minutes. How is that possible when it had only been 'ten' minutes since he woke up? And how could it have been ten minutes, when you wrote, and I quote, "Mumbling his thanks, Harry fell into a natural deep sleep. Not five minutes later and the doors to the hospital wing opened as Sirius, Remus, Molly, Arthur, Ron, and Hermione came into the ward." Explain, please, because I am VERY confused.
aripotter24 chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
me encanto muchisimo
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 17 . 9/12/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

great story.
Zale potter chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
I like how Mrs. Weasley came and gave remus and sirus a nice telling needed it more then remus did as he has acted like a moron.
Zale potter chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
poor harry so confused i hope it clears soon for him.