Reviews for A Slightly Different Version
ME chapter 2 . 10/15/2004
Update please! i like stories when rogue lives in New Orleans with Remy! they make me happy!
Blue-Fuzziness chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Brooky. is. STONED chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
holy crap, woman. i have no idea what just happened. at this rate youll have me reading in twelve languages by the end of the summer. foreign tongues make me think romance novel.

so seventeen magazine subscribed me to it without my approval. and now theyre like "send us ten dollars!" and im like "how bout i send you some anthrax, hm?"

hennyway. about that chapter. im sure if i knew what was going on it wouldve been great. BRACKET! x hyphen x hyphen x hyphen x hyphen x BRACKET!-B
SickmindedSucker chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
aw, its so good to see them as friends instead of starting out hating each other and then becoming an item, its refreshing to read something like that, so mad props on that. I really like this and i can't wait for your next chapter!
ishandahalf chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
cool beans. liking their little bonding time... keep it coming!
troublesfriend chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
lol, his name is Emil Lapin. And the site which I have found and am willing to share with you is
It has info on any and all X-men characters you can imagine. If you can't get it to work email me. But its a good site. Just thought I'd tell you as a fellow fan of the X-men (Nightcrawler being my favorite) good story so far.
Brooky. is. STONED chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
whoa. theyre STRAIGHT. im proud of you, dear. XD. hahaha. i love myself. JESUS CHRIST I HAVNET FINISHED MY HOMEWORK. *leaves* -B
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
aww, they ARE cute! cool beans. keep it coming!
Ms.Rogue LeBeau chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
CUTE! Write more! I L-O-V-E IT!