Reviews for Separation Anxiety
Accelgor Karuta chapter 5 . 6/21
Yaaaas
Jarjaxle chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
...Okay this chapter just made this story turn from being ok Story Totally Awesome!

Relationship between These 2 is So Nice. Such A Shame they Died. Bloody Vademon-Teme. Arukenimon's feelings, how she comprehends them, Inari and Co. reactions with Her. This STory. Very well Made. This Is Just Great. i can't even tell it with words.

Pity that there is not other good, MummyxAruke Stories
KendrixTermina chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
"My idiot is broken!" most epic line ever, and just what she would say XD Another comedic jigh point was, of course, Koshiro's little nerdgasm.

so yeah, good fic, you sucessfully avoided most mayor clich├ęs and obviously tried to get some dimension into the Characters, particularly with Mummymon's interactions with... himselves.

What I found particularly intriguining was how you tried to draw parallels between Arukenimon, Mummymon and their "father".

The only small nitpick that I have is that you should've discribed a bit more what Toeremon actually looked like.
Shade40 chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
I absolutely loved this story! It was cute and touching, but also serious and well-written.

To be honest, I haven't yet finished watching the second season of Digimon, and this is one of the first fanfics for it that I've read, so some of my comments might come simply from ignorance.

The first thing I noticed was that you are a great writer. You have a real flair and style, with especially flowing and balanced descriptions and conversations. Out of your whole story, there was maybe one or two grammatical errors, and for a story of this length, that is excellent. The second thing I noticed right off the bat is that you portray Arukenimon and Mummymon exactly as I would imagine. Your character protrayal is flawless, of both their actions and their thoughts.

I would have liked a better description of Toeremon. I tried to look up an image of it, but had no luck, and I don't remember that particular Digimon (and since I couldn't remember it, for a time I just assumed you had made it up). I had two thoughts when they became trapped with Toeremon. Toeremon, with his manner of speech and odd familiarity/ignorance of their prison, was very suspicious. I decided there was either more to him than it seemed, or he was an unimportant extra character who was simply there to ease through a plot. I'm glad that he turned out to be important, since I dislike characters that exist for only one purpose in a story and then disappear.

I found it particularily difficult to picture what Mummymon must have looked like as a human. Since this is one of the first fics I read, I don't know exactly HOW unique this idea is, but I like it all the same. Though before the second chapter, I was not expecting the 'second' Digital Mummymon to appear, and was instead expecting some similar thing to transform Arukenimon into a human as well. I suspect this way is far better. A plotline where they both become humans would probably end up unrealistic and mushy. Everyone's reactions to the second Mummymon were very realistic and enjoyable. A part that I found especially of note was human-Mummymon discovering how weak he now was, that he was mortal, and that Arukenimon could seriously hurt him.

I don't know anything about Xuanwumon or Qinglongmon. The giant two-headed turtle I haven't seen yet, and I don't recognize Qinglongmon's name (though I remember the part he played), so maybe it is just the fact that you used the Japanese names? That did throw me for a loop a few times, especially when you introduced "Jyou", "Koushirou", and "Iori", as well as "Jogress". However, when I continued reading, everyone's identity quickly became obvious, so it wasn't a huge problem. That being the case, why didn't you use "Arachnemon" instead, since that is her Japanese name? No that it matters.

I was especially thrown off when Arukenimon and Cody seemed to have some kind of friendship. I assume I just haven't watched far enough yet, though I can't imagine how they become friends. And it would have been nice to have a desciption of Cody when he is older. Their deeper conversations were hard to imagine and felt to me like a bit too much, but they also reminded me very much of myself and a friend. I'm not too far from what Arukenimon is like, to be honest, and were I in her situation, my answers wouldn't be much different either.

I found the scene where Arukenimon, the other Digimon, and the humans were separated by Toeremon to be confusing, and I didn't understand what they stopped Toeremon from doing. I found that part a little weak. I didn't like or dislike the illusion-scene both Mummymon's experienced. I probably will appreciate it more once I have finished the season.

The ending wasn't quite as climatic as I was expecting, but it was good all the same. I like the way it tapered off. You know, it wasn't a sudden big mushy scene where suddenly Arukenimon is totally open and happy and they'll live happily ever after, yay for them. That'd be unrealistic. Instead, one tiny baby step is all we see, and all that really fits for now.

Great story.
Marrilyn chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This is great!
maggie chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
hey i l absullutly luv aru/mum. i belive i allready emailed u but now have a question, would u be interested in writing any boris/natasha fics or sommting? u dont haft 2, its just that i love as much as aru/mum., and there arnt ANY fics out on the net bout b/n that i have found its just a requst from a loopy 13 yr old so u can ignore it if u want, but if u do decide to do it could u email me the address of the fic? btw any new aru/mumm stuff would jsut make my day :). GOOD JOB EH'
Reiji chapter 3 . 4/23/2004
This gets more interesting as it continues, especially the latest chapter-He heard a a cackling laughter and a whip crack... a cliff hanger, and somewhat grasps sense of familiarity. Is it a recollection that places in the past? Or something else? Perhaps I might as well stay tuned to this story.
More power to you and Good Luck.
Universalperson chapter 3 . 4/23/2004
Xuwanumon...of course he'd be the best...
Ahem...I don;t trust Toreamon...
!
Odd glitch there...
maggie chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
howdy howdy... OMG U TOTALLY HAFT TO WRITE MORE OF THIS! I HAVE READ EVERYSINGLE ARU/MUM FIC ON THE NET AND THE BEST ONES HAVE BEEN FROM U LITH! PLEASE IF YOU DONT WANNA WRITE ANYMORE OF THIS ONE, AT LEAST, do u think u could write any more fics? pwease? :) but great job eh all the characters seemed so much like themselves.
Reiji chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Well, all I can say is this story is promising in terms even in a WIP stages. I say, that keep on continuing the excellent job of continuing the tale of the Red and Blue after their demise at the hands, or claws of BelialVamdemon. I think these those two deserve a second chance in compensation for their death at the end of 02. And what better way to realize that by this kind of fic! More power to you and good luck!