Reviews for The Story of Four Friends
myrto.star.1 chapter 50 . 3/16
It is something the fandom missed and you have beautifully
Provided and for that I can never thank you enough.
myrto.star.1 chapter 34 . 3/2
I am sooooo happy that this did not end with the 7th year!
TheFalseReality chapter 7 . 1/4
So, I'm on chapter 7, it's brilliant so far (very long chapters, amazing prolouge, as far as I know, it's finished, descriptive, etc.), but the things we know that happen, they always are revealed at the beginning of the year/end of the previous year, which makes it seem sort of rushed. It might have changed in the other 37 chapters, but at least for the whole friends-find-out-about-the-werewolf, and decision to become Anamagi, were at the very beginning and end of the year.
I love it though! It is the closest best that I've read.
Jill Cohen chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Hello,
I just started reading marauders fics. I was really looking to the best fix out there to basically be my headcanon. I found your fix and it seems pretty good to me so far. Granted, I only read the first chapter at this point :)
But I have a couple of questions maybe you could help me with?
What's HBP? I've seen that acronym a couple of time and I can't figure it out.
Also, do you have any really good marauders fics (other than your own) that you'd recommend I read? I just really want to get submerged in that time and the 4 marauders and their friendship and adventures from beginning to end.

Thanks so much. I'll go on to chapter two now :)
Guest chapter 50 . 10/18/2015
Loved it. Loved every single bit of it . Thank you for writing this
ISSTIAUTNG chapter 50 . 8/7/2015
I just finished re-reading this story, and I wanted to say how much I enjoy it. I love your writing style, and I think that you do well in portraying different character types. Each character had depth and complexity, which I appreciate. Now I shall go to your author profile page and check out your other stories! Thank you again for this gem of a story, which I can return to like an old friend :)
Bibeman chapter 50 . 7/30/2015
I cried. I absolutely loved this story!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2015
And that, MOONY, IS YOUR FUTURE WIFE!
MittyLovesAnime chapter 50 . 4/19/2015
I cried so much, then died. Thank you for this amazing story! I completely fell in love with it:)
MittyLovesAnime chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I really love all the Marauders, reading just the first paragraph made me think of so many sad things. It made me want to cry I love this chapter and I'm going to love the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Rereading this story... Never got to finish it the first time around so I'm looking forward to reacquainting myself with this piece :)
Tallgal chapter 50 . 4/10/2015
This was an amazing work. It made it all the more harder to read it because of what fans know will come to be and also reading the relationship the marauders had. Thanks for writing this. It's great to experience all the moments before Harry's tragic beginning.
Lames P chapter 50 . 4/6/2015
Even after knowing the ending to this story and the horrifying, tragic end to the marauder's era, this story still broke my heart! Very beautifully written and possibly one of the best marauders fic ever!
Angelo Della Magnolia chapter 6 . 2/24/2015
Wolfish Remus dumb and suicidal?
I litrally fell off my bed laughing when I read that!
lala chapter 26 . 2/20/2015
Ya gave the game away, dude! Yer end comment told the rest, but the chapter was interesting at least.
1,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »