Reviews for The Story of Four Friends
LizzieHeartsfan3 chapter 46 . 10/9
Oh, Peter is good! Fooling Sirius and Remus like that! Gosh! I do love this chapter and this whole fanfic. Everything is just perfect.
LizzieHeartsfan3 chapter 33 . 9/27
This story is mindblowingly amazing. Most stories i can find a flaw in but this is just perfect. Its made me cry and laugh and i havent been able to stop reading this past day. I especially love the way you potrayed all the characters and their development, everyone from Peter to Dumbledore were , Kelly's death and also what came from that and the whole sirius werewolf drama were the most stunning bits. Also, your attention to details is spectacular and i love that u remember to get rid of the , James and Lily's gradual hate to love realtionship was great, as it didnt really happen in an instant and u showed that beautifully.
uchihaeragon chapter 1 . 8/10
Thank you for letting me see your view of JKR's world. It truly was one of the best fanfics I have read
Shadowslayer5 chapter 50 . 2/28
This is a great story!
Coreyferr1491 chapter 1 . 2/4
Wow, just from reading the preface, I can already tell this is going to be a masterpiece.
goldievoldie chapter 50 . 1/9
I don't know whether you still read the reviews or not, but your story was great.
soumyaranjanmishra21 chapter 50 . 12/23/2016
Irrespective of what everyone says, this was a wonderful piece of art
Guest chapter 50 . 11/20/2016
THIS IS THE BEST MARAUDERS FANFIC EVER
t0mmo chapter 50 . 11/12/2016
this story is so pure im cryung
Guest chapter 50 . 10/15/2016
This was AMAZING. Your portrayal of James is probably my favorite that I've read. I also really appreciate your explanation of the Fidelius and Peter. I loved this.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/12/2016
I LOVE JAMES. I think this might be the best portrayal of him I've seen in quite a while. You managed to capture all of the pranking and hexing and asshole behaviors ALONG with all of the things that make him amazing. I love it and it's great and I think that this particular chapter did an exceptionally good job on that front. It's interesting for me to see him as a Healer too since so many people always say he would've been an Auror. Kelly's death in particular was on point.
myrto.star.1 chapter 50 . 3/16/2016
It is something the fandom missed and you have beautifully
Provided and for that I can never thank you enough.
myrto.star.1 chapter 34 . 3/2/2016
I am sooooo happy that this did not end with the 7th year!
TheFalseReality chapter 7 . 1/4/2016
So, I'm on chapter 7, it's brilliant so far (very long chapters, amazing prolouge, as far as I know, it's finished, descriptive, etc.), but the things we know that happen, they always are revealed at the beginning of the year/end of the previous year, which makes it seem sort of rushed. It might have changed in the other 37 chapters, but at least for the whole friends-find-out-about-the-werewolf, and decision to become Anamagi, were at the very beginning and end of the year.
I love it though! It is the closest best that I've read.
Jill Cohen chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Hello,
I just started reading marauders fics. I was really looking to the best fix out there to basically be my headcanon. I found your fix and it seems pretty good to me so far. Granted, I only read the first chapter at this point :)
But I have a couple of questions maybe you could help me with?
What's HBP? I've seen that acronym a couple of time and I can't figure it out.
Also, do you have any really good marauders fics (other than your own) that you'd recommend I read? I just really want to get submerged in that time and the 4 marauders and their friendship and adventures from beginning to end.

Thanks so much. I'll go on to chapter two now :)
1,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »