Reviews for The Story of Four Friends
Inferius57 chapter 8 . 8/8
I've not read many Maurader stories, but this the best I've read yet.

]-)
Charlotte chapter 50 . 7/30
Awww this is so heartbreaking. Thank you for being as canon as you could. It was wonderful and now I’m really sad.
i realised why peter was hurrying past. he was a spy. oh god im gonna cry
hester89 chapter 1 . 3/18
thanks for writing this great story. I absolutely loved it and couldn't put it away. the marauders, especially while in Hogwarts, are exactly like I pictured them. I'm going to read your other stories too, and please keep writing! xx
DAML2 chapter 28 . 1/29
It's 5:00 am but I'm a romantic and you are playing on my feelings so hard. Well done.
DAML2 chapter 1 . 1/28
I relate to remus so hard
Nelson0987 chapter 50 . 12/29/2017
Ok I know I’m a little late to the party but this story was amazingly well written and the chracthers were just how I imagined them to be! Please do continue writing!
AyaJune chapter 3 . 11/6/2017
Thsi is really good!
I like how you wrote Sirius, very in character!

Haha i keep forgetting there first years tho ha

I wonder if this is Wolfstar? I kinda hope not

Anyway lovely writing!
AyaJune chapter 2 . 11/6/2017
Awww aww thats so cute and James is cute and sweet and Sirius is cute and omg!

P.S. Andromeda is a Slytherin
AyaJune chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Oooh very good and you're a lovely writer!

But you made mistakes (I know you're probably not going to read this but I'm going to write it anyway)
First Remus' mom was the Muggle and her name was Hope
Second Dumbledore visited Remus when he told him he could go to Hogworts
And remember Sirius and James met on the train (though I think you did that on purpose)
LizzieHeartsfan3 chapter 46 . 10/9/2017
Oh, Peter is good! Fooling Sirius and Remus like that! Gosh! I do love this chapter and this whole fanfic. Everything is just perfect.
LizzieHeartsfan3 chapter 33 . 9/27/2017
This story is mindblowingly amazing. Most stories i can find a flaw in but this is just perfect. Its made me cry and laugh and i havent been able to stop reading this past day. I especially love the way you potrayed all the characters and their development, everyone from Peter to Dumbledore were , Kelly's death and also what came from that and the whole sirius werewolf drama were the most stunning bits. Also, your attention to details is spectacular and i love that u remember to get rid of the , James and Lily's gradual hate to love realtionship was great, as it didnt really happen in an instant and u showed that beautifully.
uchihaeragon chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
Thank you for letting me see your view of JKR's world. It truly was one of the best fanfics I have read
Shadowslayer5 chapter 50 . 2/28/2017
This is a great story!
Coreyferr1491 chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
Wow, just from reading the preface, I can already tell this is going to be a masterpiece.
1,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »