Reviews for Sign of a Seer
pipinheart chapter 8 . 5/22/2004
Its perfect the way it is, don't rewrite. I think its the best yet.
I loved the part with the falcon leading him out of the darkness.
In the begining you can feel pippins fear and isolation away from those he loves, really powerful.
You can see merrys concern for his cousin and sam who cares a whole lot.
Arorgorn is very concered and wonders what the effects will be.
Great story, can't wait till you update...
IceEmber chapter 8 . 5/22/2004
Interesting _ Now Pip should be getting some answers, hehe. Update soon plz!
*Ice Ember*
anon chapter 8 . 5/22/2004
This was a very nice, long chapter. I thought it was very good. Swiftwind was a very nice touch. I loves this chapter and will gladly read it again if you re-write it. I also know how you feel... I have exams next week...they are a drag... Good-luck on yours! And update soon!
Pipwise Brandygin chapter 8 . 5/22/2004
Well I thought this chapter was wonderful but I'll read it again if you do decide to re-write! You describe everything that Pippin is going through really vividly and I loved the closeness between Merry and Pip and Sam's sweet concern, which was all really well written. Hope your exams are going well, I can sympathise, I'm supposed to be revising right now as well :(
Sheep chapter 7 . 5/19/2004
Very good! Pippin is sweet _ even though...he just got stabbed...*hands Pippin a plaster* There!
pru chapter 7 . 5/11/2004
This story is great and it just keeps on getting better. I hope that you will ad some more because the end of the last chapter is driving me nuts trying to figure out what comes next.
TheFireV chapter 7 . 5/11/2004
It dosent matter how long the update takes as long as it happens...but try to hurry
Any way, the chappie was good...now EVIL EVIL CLIFHANGERS!-_- haha... you try to do this dont you...
Combinations chapter 7 . 5/9/2004
GOOD! I loved it :D I can't wait for the next update
nekohebi chapter 7 . 5/9/2004
aww! poor Pippin! ace story, etc.
Pipwise Brandygin chapter 7 . 5/9/2004
This was a wonderful chapter! The bit in the book when the Wraiths are coming up the hill always gives me chills and your take on it was equally gripping. Even though you've left us on a killer cliffhanger I'll try to be patient. I'm always extra happy when I find a new chapter when I've had to wait ages for it, but I hope the writer's block doesn't stop you - just as long as you keep writing!
pipinheart chapter 7 . 5/8/2004
Really good! Pipin is feeling everything frodo does, I feel for him.
I liked pipins pov it was really well written. His visions coming true,be nice if he could prevent things from happening..
Great job..
Update soon..
Athril chapter 7 . 5/8/2004
Stories like this often don't work out very well, but I'm really enjoying Sign of a Seer! Keep up the angst, and hopefully we won't have to wait too long for the next chapter! :D
Samwise The Strong chapter 7 . 5/8/2004
Very nice. I have read all of the chapters, and this is turning out to be very interesting. TY for the good read.
KAJ chapter 7 . 5/7/2004
Please update soon! This is a great story...well written and interesting.
whispers-gone chapter 7 . 5/7/2004
i love this story .and please try to update soon
129 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »