Reviews for Sign of a Seer
Hai Took chapter 7 . 5/7/2004
Wow! It was interesting how Pippin was able to meld thoughts with Frodo, it was written well. Oh then that Pippin also got hurt. Looking forward to more! Thank you!
Jenni chapter 7 . 5/7/2004
totaly understand writers block.
anyway, great chapter, this is getting very interesting.
can't wait for the next one...
anon chapter 7 . 5/7/2004
Oh how wonderful! This was a great chapter! I love the way Pippin reacts with the ring and the wraiths. It was very good. It doesn't matter when you update, just as long as you do update the story. I cant wait to see what happens next!
banana flavoured dragon chapter 7 . 5/7/2004
Demus! I read it! All of it! And I think it is ACE! Give me an A- oh, sorry, got a little carried away. But I like it, I like it, I like the funny feeling reading out your fic...
love from the magic love cookie as well
therinspell chapter 7 . 5/7/2004
UPDATE!
POOR POOR PIPPIN!
i love pippin angst, keep it up
Smallprint chapter 7 . 5/7/2004
Aw! That was mean. Pippin shouldn't get hurt. He should be wearing a special protection cloak or something to save him. And I don't like midges, so make them move along swiftly, please...
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR EXAMS!
Not that you need it, of course.
IceEmber chapter 7 . 5/7/2004
O_O Poor Pippin! That has to suck feeling that blade go in him twice. Update soon plz!
~*Ice Ember*~
Emerald-Water chapter 7 . 5/7/2004
This story is so great.
I really like it. You keep me excited... I cant sit still on my chair.
I WANT MORE! SOON!
Unhobbity Hobbit chapter 7 . 5/6/2004
Please don't let the next update take too long! I loved The amazing description throughout this chapter and Pippins apparent connection to everything, Strider was good to keep an eye on him, like seaweed to tell the weather.
Does this mean they'll have two injured hobbits? Or will Pippin recover when the wraiths go? Or will Pippin be taking some of the pain away from Frodo? Questions, questions, it's all I ever seem to do in my reviews.
I do understand if you can't update soon, heck, I'm just as bad, if not worse at it but please, the sooner the better!
D chapter 6 . 4/21/2004
Great story! A lot of fics like this don't turn out very good, but I like this one, I hope you will keep writing!
Smallprint chapter 6 . 4/18/2004
Vey vey fantastico.
pru chapter 6 . 4/15/2004
This is a great story and one of the few I check regularly for updates. I hope you will add more soon because this story is great.
LadyBush chapter 4 . 4/11/2004
Fantastic as usual.
Combinations chapter 6 . 4/10/2004
Very good :D I'm still really really enjoying it! Keep up the great work on this story!
"the youngest, who’d nervously introduced himself as "Peregrin Took, sir."
hehe. That was so cute!
Pipwise Brandygin chapter 6 . 4/9/2004
I'm really enjoying this, it's so interesting! I really like that Pip now has this special significance as far as Aragorn is concerned. Please keep going!
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »